Community > Posts By > karmalite

karmalite's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:05 AM
Feel for you ...

My favourite quote from this year is from Battle of the Five Armies where she asks "Why does it hurt So MUCH ..." "Because it was real ..."

You had some thing real and you should treasure those memories ... flowerforyou

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 11:28 PM
I like.. precious metals.

My preference is for pork belly futures ...

Specifically PEPPA PIG :banana: pork belly futures ... laugh

Mandatory Warning: No advice intended and always do your own research. I already have a position so my risk level at this point in time may be different to yours ...

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 11:10 PM
I think you are doing the right thing ...

My favourite book (a very thin tome) on personal finances is "The Richest Man in Babylon" which is written in the form of a collection of parables.

Basically ALWAYS pay yourself first by saving away a small% that you do not touch and then live within your means on the rest.

Key is that your small nest egg will COMPOUND with time. They say that compound interest is the greatest force in the universe.

If it works against you, in the form of debt, you will come a cropper ...

So make it work FOR YOU ...

All the best and Good Luck ...

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 10:43 PM

Ok .. No.1 .. Here is your budget ...

No expensive night bottoms

No scotch

No cigarettes

No viagara

No KLEENEX

Hahaha ... I hope you are not suggesting that he needs extra supplies of kleenex during the night ... rofl rofl rofl

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:57 PM

that is good to hear..

.. just stay on task. remember your goal.... and how to say no.
.. you cannot solve everyone else's financial problems.. for them..
by simply giving them money..
... it sets a PRECEDENT. for them.

.. if she bailed me out once she may bail me out again.. its called tough love....... but just for future reference.
. this type of love does not apply to me..... unless we're talking spanking..lol... big hug back..:wink: :thumbsup:

Unfortunately that is SO TRUE. No More ... how many times have I said that.

This time I mean it ...

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:27 PM
Into the Woods ...

To be honest was quite disappointed by the songs, seemed slightly boring, non of them seemed to have a hook ... sad2

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:08 PM

.. do you live on a budget.?
. and how do you stick within your budget.?

CASH ...

CASH ...

CASH ...

The physical act of taking out your money in the process of shopping makes you think harder about whether you need it. Proven fact. Using a credit card is remote and there is no connection (at point of purchase) between buying something and having to pay for it.

Letting go of physical � � � ... OOOOHHH THE PAIN rofl rofl rofl

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 03:13 PM
Three couples go for a round of golf.

The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.

'Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any Skivvies?', Ole demanded.

Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.

The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50.
go and buy yourself some underwear.'

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she,
too, is wearing no undies.

'Sweet Mudder of Jaysus, woman! You've no knickers on. Why not?'

She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says,

'For the sake of decency, here's a 20, go and buy yourself some underwear!'

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over, the wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she too, is naked under it.

'Fur Christ’s sake, Moraig! where the friggin hell are yer drawers ?'

She too explains, 'You dinnae give me enough money tae be able tae afford any.'

The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says......

'Well, Fur the love 'o decency, here's a comb..........

tidy yersel up a bit !!!!''

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:56 AM
Please dont call your kids extra baggage.. I never call my kids that, they are my riches...

love :heart: love :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

If on we were in the same country ... sad sad sad

karmalite's photo
Wed 01/14/15 12:54 AM
Edited by karmalite on Wed 01/14/15 01:02 AM
Or visit the world while "volunteering".

We signed up with Original Volunteers and had a fantastic time. You do pay for the priviledge, but it's not much and I can honestly say that eveyone you meet is entirely genuine and very very friendly. I spent 3 months in Utila, and in down-time swam with whalesharks, swam with pod of dolphins in ocean (not a swimming pool), scuba'd, snorkelled etc etc etc. absolutely fantastic. Plus we got hands on with a critically endangered species, loads of wildlife, trampled the mangroves forests, watched leaf cutter ants for hours and hours (they are just like that cartoon ANTS ... absolutely fascinating).

GO VOLUNTEER ...

Edit: Until we went, never actually realised just how popular volunteering was, but loads and load of people do it and absolutely no age limit ...

karmalite's photo
Tue 01/13/15 09:17 AM
Other people have said previously, you meet a better class of people on thr forums ... Hope to see you participating more ... flowerforyou

karmalite's photo
Mon 01/12/15 08:28 PM
Just re-watched "The Road Home" ... A gorgeous portrayal of constancy and devotion ...

karmalite's photo
Mon 01/12/15 03:38 AM

Cooking for your woman is one way of sharing you...a meal,prepared FROM THE HEART

And that is the crux of entire matter ...

If it is not from the heart, then why even bother ... why are you even in a relationship where you begrudge such a simple thing that says so much ... ohwell

karmalite's photo
Sat 01/10/15 03:22 PM
Edited by karmalite on Sat 01/10/15 03:23 PM
I was in a queue ... A beautiful woman and her two gorgeous children in front of me and this huge smile just appeared on my face ... of it's own accord ...

I couldn't help myself, it was just totally automatic ... love

And ... ... ... A huge smile came smiling back at me ... :banana:

BUT ...

The absolute first thing that came into my mind was, "Oh no ... she thinks I'm Michael" ... (Michael being my brother, and the ladies man) ... .

My own smile disappears like a brick ... Her smile disappears like a brick ...

And I only realise what has happened when the guy behind me gives me this really strange look ...

I REALLY DO SUCK AT READING THE SIGNS ... sad sad sad

karmalite's photo
Sat 01/10/15 02:42 PM

Can't search. Supposed to be 100% free. What a joke. Get the 7 people when I browse. What nonsense. Who pays for this garbage?

I don't know ... been here 10 days and it is starting to grow on me ...

In fact, I think I might even have managed to help someone already with nuisance ads ... Feels good ... smile2

karmalite's photo
Sat 01/10/15 02:36 PM
Click on Account
Click on Edit Photos
Click on Choose File

Browse directories on your PC and select

Click on Upload Photo

karmalite's photo
Sat 01/10/15 02:00 PM
When preparing the crab, don't forget to remove those nasty bits ... the dead man's fingers ... the grey gill bits ... :smile:

karmalite's photo
Sat 01/10/15 01:40 PM

I think I might be the man for you Tami ... flowerforyou

rofl

karmalite's photo
Sat 01/10/15 12:59 PM
Edited by karmalite on Sat 01/10/15 01:00 PM
I suspect my last post might have been a bit TOO vague ... the expanded version reads ...

You can see the whole "Moon in a dewdrop ..." laugh

karmalite's photo
Sat 01/10/15 12:37 PM
Single dads should be every bit as sacrosanct as single mums ...

Beware the predatory cougars that are just looking to shoplift the pootie ... laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3