2 Next
Topic: Conspiracies & Coverups...
Duttoneer's photo
Wed 10/07/26 03:18 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Wed 10/07/26 03:46 AM
Do you think we will see the Robo Police soon?


Robcop is on the way in China.


http://www.youtube.com/shorts/KZ9I5-0LuGE


Here is one ewe made earlier.:smile:


Zee's photo
Wed 10/07/26 07:09 AM
so I'm a "ewe" now?? laugh

yer funny Dut...

I saw the video.. wow.. I wouldn't be surprised if we DID.. although taking the 'human' factor out of policing could be extremely disastrous.. scared and a "h.e.l.l. no" from me.. noway

Slim gym 's photo
Wed 10/07/26 05:58 PM
AI in no way shape or form can touch my Vodka and OJ.....so I can still drink...



OT: It is quite easy to stage a suicide in a prison ...only a gaurd or prison officer has to do it ....and gets paid to keep his mouth shut....or even get a new life with all that bribe money.....not like it has'nt been done before.....

What about the Malaysian Airliner that simply vanquished on the way to China....?MH370....therories abound ....

2 Next