Community > Posts By > janeh

janeh's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:33 PM
Acquaintance, n.: A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to:smile:

janeh's photo
Fri 02/12/10 03:40 PM

For me coffee = life. But I'm weird like that.

drinker

janeh's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:25 PM
Edited by janeh on Wed 02/10/10 08:26 PM
Bad enough we have all this snow today and my work was closed so along with digging out my steps, pavement and car my IT dept set my home PC to connect with the work one so I could still get my work done. It took ALL day because the connection is even slow then the old dial-up so something that usually takes about 2-3 hours took over 8 hours.grumble We are supposed to get more snow on Monday, YEAH!!!sad scared

janeh's photo
Wed 02/10/10 07:48 PM
They do exist, but only for the first month or two into a relationship and then they change back into just a regular guy.

janeh's photo
Wed 02/10/10 04:55 AM
WHAT??? You even have to ask about this??? :angry:

janeh's photo
Mon 02/08/10 03:27 PM
I grew up in an achololic home and I can say from first hand experience that abuse of ANY kind will effect you. You can try to just ignore it, but if it comes at you everyday and from someone who claims to love you, you do get effected from it. And as to why so many go back, because it's all they know. You see for some people having low self-estem is considered a step up.

janeh's photo
Sun 02/07/10 08:09 AM

All I am going to do is let my insurance company deal with her's. And this is her 3 accident in a year. I am a believer in Karma, and it will all come back to her in time. Now if from what my friends are saying, that could happen sooner.devil

I would discourage your friends from getting involved. Handle it the proper way through your insurance company. Don't become what you are complaining that she is.

I have asked them not to do anything, but I can not conrtrol their actions, all I can do is not get involved.

janeh's photo
Sun 02/07/10 07:50 AM
All I am going to do is let my insurance company deal with her's. And this is her 3 accident in a year. I am a believer in Karma, and it will all come back to her in time. Now if from what my friends are saying, that could happen sooner.devil

janeh's photo
Sat 02/06/10 08:05 PM
No date and it does not bother me at all. Even when I had someone special in my life, Valentine's Day was not a special day for me. Then again, when you lived with an alcoholic every day was "special". There was the one year he had to go on a "business" trip and called me 3 days later on V DAY from Vegas asking for plane fare to get home. Maybe when I met the "ONE" it will be more of a special day.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/06/10 07:09 PM

That's not bad, I mean, you did get a report and all so it will be handled. No offense here, but if you were drunk and/or high, would you go out and say "oh, yeah! Hey, I hit your car..."

I can understand that, but what about the next day? After hiding behind the curtains last nigh, she could have came out today and said something, instead she acts like she did nothing wrong and with the pointing and laughing. But I do undersatnd some people have no morals.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/06/10 04:52 PM
Ok, I live in Philly and there is a blizzard going on. The snow started Friday night around 6 pm,after I got home from work. I was sick, the fever, chills, teh whole thing. My daughter came over earlier to make a stew for us and we were going to watch a few movies. I toke some Sudefed went to bed aroung 10 pm. At 10:45 my car alarm goes off, and my daughter is yelling that my neighbor cross the street just hit my car while trying to park her's in front of mine. She gets out of her car, looks at the damage, she has a Jeep w/a towbar & I have a Buick Regal, and runs into her house and pulls the drapes closed. I get up, dressed grab my camera and go outside. We called the police but with the snow I didn't expect them anytime soon. Other neighbors came out ans said they saw her running from her car. She is a big drinker and pot head so she was under the influence of something. The whole time we are outside taking pictures, she is peeking out her window. If you are an honest person wouldn't you at least come out and say something? I had to call the police back this morning to see if they were ever going to come, which they finally did at 1 pm. They wrre in her house for about 20 min and then told me that I can get the report # at the district in a few days. So now she keeps going to her window, pointing over and laughing and giving the finger. She is about 35-40 so we are not talking about a kid here. And to make this even better, she hit my car last year, in January and it took me 2 weeks to get her information from her. Thanks for letting me vent.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:57 PM
If you always are looking for the negative, you will find it.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:55 PM

I didn't worry about it at all back when I was in my teens, but NOW....!!!ohwell

I'd bet you have nothing to worry about NOW!!
pitchfork drool drool :thumbsup: slaphead

Thanksflowerforyou

janeh's photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:51 PM
As for me, I will try to give a guy the option to show me that he is nice, if they do something to remind me of the past, I will relive all that drama in my head, which can make this turn for the bad. I am working on changing MY outlook. We all have someone out there, just have not meet them yet, so in the meantime enjoy who you do meet and learn soemthing from them.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:32 PM
Edited by janeh on Sat 02/06/10 03:34 PM
I didn't worry about it at all back when I was in my teens, but NOW....!!!ohwell

janeh's photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:21 PM
Go out and have a nice face to face conversation with someone.

janeh's photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:02 PM

what bothered you most about your ex?

Instead of telling the long horrible story,all I am going to say is I am so glad he is the EX!!!:banana:

janeh's photo
Sun 01/31/10 07:09 PM
Condition Zero

janeh's photo
Sun 01/31/10 07:00 PM
Lager!!! (aka Yeungling), Blue Moon or Sam Adams

janeh's photo
Sun 01/31/10 10:21 AM
A partner is:

A friend who shares a common interest or wanting to achieve a common goal,a member of an intimate relationship.

If there are others involved, then the partnership is over. Cheating is cheating, no matter how many others are involved. If the "partner" was a friend they would never do anything to hurt you.