Community > Posts By > janeh

janeh's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:30 PM
So the world is suppose to end on December 21. 2012. Does that mean that I shouldn't do any Christmas shopping until the 22nd just in case they are right?

janeh's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:25 PM
We all wore hip hugger bells, long with the hems all frayed, Dr Scholl's, tube tops with a button down shirt not buttoned but tied in a knot at the waist,

janeh's photo
Sat 01/16/10 08:15 PM
As,they say, once a cheater always a cheater. And yes some people can do it,feel bad and never do it again. If you are asking, then you already know the right answer but just want someone to validate it for you. Do what you feel is the right thing and stick to it. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

janeh's photo
Sat 01/16/10 10:30 AM
It would be great to find a good relationship. I have learned that it will happen when it is suppose to,you just have to be ready for it.

janeh's photo
Sat 01/16/10 09:49 AM
One thing, do not have any expectatons because expectations are premeditated resentments. Just talk with him. Act like your Mom and friend didn't even say anything about his questions and see where things go. Good luck

janeh's photo
Fri 01/15/10 04:59 PM
When a relationship ends, even for good reasons, it is always a sad loss. Try to just get thru the day just one minute at a time.

janeh's photo
Sat 01/02/10 08:18 AM
When the mind wonders so does the body. If your partner is only talking to someone, it should be you.

janeh's photo
Thu 12/31/09 05:59 PM
I will have to print this and carry it around with me to remind me that I am the most important person in my life. Thanks.

janeh's photo
Thu 12/31/09 02:28 PM
Restraining Order? Yeah.... they are a lot of help. I had the great fortune of witnessing how great they work here in Philly. It didn't stop the crazy X husband from emptying a full clip into her, their daughter and the new boyfriend. If you can get one,the judge has to beleive you not her, you have to call the police when you see the person and they have to still be here when the police show up in order for anything to be done. Best thing to do is just ignore her,it might take a while but she will go away.

janeh's photo
Thu 12/31/09 02:01 PM
I always let someone know where, when and who I am meeting and this is after many emails, and phone calls. I also show a few friends the actual profile so that way the person can be traced by the website to the IP adress. I know I watch a lot of CSI but it is helpful.

janeh's photo
Thu 12/31/09 01:51 PM
I have seen this on a few of the men's profiles and I have to ask this question, who would actually be honest enough to say "oh, I can not contact this person, they don't like players"? I think that we should just tattoo them all and then there will be nothing to worry about.

janeh's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:38 PM
I think that everyone is basically looking for the same thing, but at different times in our lives. What I look for now is not what I looked for 10 years ago.The hardest part is finding the "one" who is looking for the same things the same time you are. We all want that special someone to come home to after a bad day and know that we can talk with them about it. Someone who enjoys doing things with you because they are with you,even it they don't like doing the same things you do. Someone who trust and respects you. And for me,he has like to laugh and to make me laugh, life is too short to be serious all the time. Oh, and a little surprise, like a note, or just a card, every once in awhile, just to keep it intresting.

janeh's photo
Tue 12/29/09 08:04 PM
Back in 1992 & 1993 Manon Rhéaume was a goalie and played in 2 games during the NHL preseason for the Tampa Bay Lighting. So I guess that means that a woman did play with the men in a professional sport.

janeh's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:22 AM
Serpentine Fire...Earth wind & Fire

janeh's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:18 AM
Clapton, it was on Father's Day and he sang Tears in Heaven, brought the house down.

janeh's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:11 AM
Honey Chile....Fats Domino

janeh's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:07 AM
What about Captin Hook?

janeh's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:00 AM
I have been in relationships that all seems great at first, until I see the "man behind the curtain", I know that everyone puts on a great front in the beginning and when they feel comfortable let you see the real them. Even I dhave done that. I have learned, after many banging my head against the wall, that if I can not make myself happy how can I expect someone else to. That is not their responsiblity, it's mine. I have been alone for awhile, and yes I would like to have that special someone to come home to, enjoy life with, but until then I am comfortable being with just ME.

janeh's photo
Sun 12/27/09 07:40 AM
Chriatmas was great when the kids were young, all that excitment and the look in their eyes when they would see the tree and all their gifts. Now they are all adults and there are no babies, so to me Christmas not as much fun. OH and working 2 jobs, one of which is in retail, can suck all the Christmas spirit right out of you. So YES I am glad it is done for this year, and hope that next year it will be better.

janeh's photo
Sun 12/27/09 06:19 AM
My grandmother on my father's side would always say "jaeatyet?" YOu have to be from Philly to undersatnd-translate Did you eat yet?

My Dad was always yelling, "I'll break your legs" while making a chopping motion with his hands. Funny thing is he never got out of his chair when he was doing this, but I always ran.