Community > Posts By > janeh

janeh's photo
Sun 04/04/10 07:42 PM
It depends on the relationship. If it is just friends, then no, if it is the beginning of one, not really, too much too soon is not good, but if you live together, then yes. Even if it is just "good morning" or "good night".

janeh's photo
Fri 03/19/10 07:52 PM
We park in a driveway and drive on the parkway

janeh's photo
Tue 03/09/10 02:29 PM

Sorry to hear that..... Have a margarita and all will be okay!

I have a great receipe for margarita jello shots.drinker

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:29 PM

How important is romance to you in a relationship? Is there such thing as too much??? Is there such thing as too little???

Yes romance plays an imporitant part in a relationship just as much as honesty, trust and respect.

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:23 PM

I believe in my own mind, that I am every mans dream.

Now whether they believe it or not, is another chapter laugh

Welcome :smile:

That is good:laughing:

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:19 PM
In theory this sounds good, but one of the tow will start to have more emotional feelings then the other and this is where things will go wrong.

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:48 AM
My biggest conflict in my life is what to eat for dinner, homecooked or takeout.

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:33 AM
It is very difficult to live among people you love and hold back from offering them advice. The big trick to this is to NOT get upset when they decide to live their own life and do what they choose.

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:22 AM

Just doing my part to make you honeys happy. Ya'll just need to realize that the minds of men and women think differently.

for example: Breakfast in bed.

You gals say that you think it is sweet and considerate when a man brings you breakfast in bed.

Yet, I walk past the doorway and wing a box of Pop-tarts at ya and say "There's your f'n breakfast b**ch! Pack it in your face and then get the hell out of my house"

Do I EVER hear "Awwwwww thank you honey...that's so sweet of you"????

Nooooooooooooooo

I hear..."You're a d**k!"

So, it isn't as cut and dried as you might think to please the ladies.

WOW!!!

Now that is romanticlove

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:12 AM
After you had your revenge, no matter how big or small,how will you feel? And is the aftermath of that feeling really worth it in the long run?

janeh's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:00 AM
Isay BRAVO! It really shouldn't matter which parent was there every day for the children, just that someone was there.

janeh's photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:42 AM

Hey.Does anyone have the melted butter??happy

janeh's photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:33 AM

Irish accents are sexy....drool

I so agree. One time I was at a meeting and the speaker was from ireland and he was a Harley rider. Now that was a great combo. drool drool drool

janeh's photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:20 AM
We attract or deflect people because of the attitude we have. The more postive attitude you have the more postive people you will attract.

janeh's photo
Sat 03/06/10 11:00 AM
I agree with all that you said. I had met a guy and things seemed to be good at first. After a few dates he seemed less interested and I asked if he wanted to continue seeing me or not. He said yes that he was not the kind of guy that is not honset and would tell me the truth. Well then came an email that he was going to be tied up with work for a couple of weeks and would call me soon. I knoew then he was not going to call, so I just let it go. My time is valuable and I would rather spend it on someone who is worth it.

janeh's photo
Fri 03/05/10 10:00 PM

I am one of them.
Drank and used myself out of a marriage, college, life.

Clean and sober a long time now.

Congrats to youflowers

janeh's photo
Thu 03/04/10 04:48 PM

My S/O is the person I go to to be myself. To relax and feel loved and comforted. If I have to analyze my actions and words and work at getting the response I want or need, then I'm just manipulating someone and there's no comfort for me in that. That relationship should be relaxed. Not controlled. So, if I'm having to play those kinds of games then I say "no thanks".

I agree. If I am with someone I would rather spend our time together enjoying each other, then planning and playing mind games.

janeh's photo
Mon 03/01/10 06:39 PM
A nice guy might think that the "bad" boys are getting further ahead, but in the end he can still look at himself in the mirror and like what he sees, which makes him a winner.

janeh's photo
Mon 03/01/10 03:03 PM

Waking up tomorrow!bigsmile

this all I look forward to,then I will not be disappointed
and if you don't wake up you still won't be disappointed winking

So true

janeh's photo
Mon 03/01/10 02:52 PM
One thing I would suggest is to not use pictures of you with your arms crossed, it makes you look a bit unapproachable. JMO

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10