Community > Posts By > janeh

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:30 PM
I would have to say anger. Humans are attracted to negative emotions, even though we all want the postive ones more.Think about an Ex of yours, now was it a good loving thought or one that was negatvie? We always seem to remember more about how someone did us wrong then any of the good they did.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 02:19 PM
They all sound good, and yes even the movie, you can have coffee or a drink after and talk about it. Anything whre you can taalk with each other and see how well you connect.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 02:13 PM
Good Luckflowerforyou

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 02:10 PM
dadadadumm....

It needed a little music

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 01:58 PM
LOL "potted plant"

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 01:53 PM
How about "my old lady" who still uses that?

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 01:47 PM
Since this is the big "couples weekend", I was thinking of starting a list of postive (funny) thoughts on being on your own. Here are some to get started.Please feel free to add.

-Having all the blankets to myself
-eating what I want when I want
-having the TV remote to myself
-not having to shave my legs all the time.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:59 PM
And this is where we have to wait until tomorrw night for part 2 of this continuing saga

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:49 AM
Now I am sitting on the edge of my chair

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:47 AM
For me, there is nothing more hotter than a man with an Irish accent. I work with a young guy who moved to Philly from Australia. Can you imagine what he is going to sound like in a few years? laugh

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:39 AM
Hey, did we get to the part where the drunk wife meets my drunk boyfriend,while he is living with me, and they sneak and hide it from everyone for months. All the while the bf loses jobs because of his drinking and uses my money to take her to dinners and motels.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:03 AM
I have to go with Denzel Washington. EVERY movie he is in, he plays the same character.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:55 AM
Anger was the one emotion that I really knew how to feel. All I can offer you is keep going to your meetings, they will help you, and try to channel your anger into something postive. When you feel like this, do something good, get more involved with the meeting, setting up, putting things away after, etc. One thing I did learn from my support group is that when I got busy I did get better. Good Luck. flowerforyou

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:49 AM
I can never understand how six sickos can find each other and come up with something like this.People like this really make me sick. My question is if you have a child that is mental disabled,who easily trusts people and though she was 30 years old physically, she was still a child, how can you not check out her "new friends"? When my kids were young I would try to see who they were with. I do know that you don't ever know everything they are doing and with who.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:33 AM

Why does my Facebook page not get ads like this??? I normally get the ads for stuff like "sheep who want equal rights". frustrated laugh

And they should!

janeh's photo
Fri 02/12/10 09:44 PM

Want some of it hehehehehebigsmile

Hummm well I got my wish we got it and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyy did we get it 12" of it in 24 hours a record for Texas...................

We have built snowmen, made snow angels and one heck of a snowball fight how great it was hehehhe now ya can have it back we are through with it. bigsmile

Really though for those that get it all the time this may sound crazy but for us that never get the snow it was wild a pure pleasure..:banana: :thumbsup: :banana:

No really, it's a gift, keep it and remember there's more where that came from

janeh's photo
Fri 02/12/10 09:18 PM
Just an FYI from the AP

Forget red and blue , color America white. There was snow on the ground in 49 states Friday. Hawaii was the holdout. It was the United States of Snow, thanks to an unusual combination of weather patterns that dusted the U.S., including the skyscrapers of Dallas, the peach trees of Atlanta and the Florida Panhandle, where hurricanes are more common than snowflakes.

More than two-thirds of the nation's land mass had snow on the ground when the day dawned, and then it snowed ever so slightly in Florida to make it 49 states out of 50.

janeh's photo
Fri 02/12/10 09:10 PM
After we had two major snowstorms leaving over 20 inchs each time in the past week here in Philly, they are calling for......4-8 inchs more on Monday. I don't think I will see the blacktop again until April.

janeh's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:57 PM
As part of the War on Drugs US federal and local authorities seize cash made from drug trafficking. The practice takes away an incentive for smuggling, and gives the agents an incentive to catch traffickers. The guideline for how that money can be spent, according to most local laws, is the vague standard of "for law-enforcement purposes."

This week's Economist itemized what can be considered law enforcement for spending purposes. Seized assets have been used for the following:

* One Texas county used it on a margarita machine.
* A Texas district attorney took his whole staff to Hawaii for a training seminar.
* Another Texan DA spent thousands of dollars on his re-election campaign.
* In Indiana money goes to a general school fund. (A good idea.)
* A Georgia sheriff bought a $90,000 sports car, used to advertise an anti-drug program. (Don't tell the kids drugs paid for the car!)

Unfortunately, many state laws give authorities wide discretion to seize assets even without any verdict. And with such an incentive to get the restriction-free money, sometimes they get it wrong. Does it matter to you what happens to drug money?

janeh's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:40 PM
When he smiles you can see it in his eyes