Community > Posts By > janeh

janeh's photo
Mon 01/18/10 07:17 AM
The thought of my kids having to take care of me. They can't take care of their pets.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:40 PM

Is this anything like the whole Y2K thing? People were stocking up on water, food and batteries because they thought that computers couldn't handle the whole "00" thing for the year and everything would shut down. If it happens, it happens. But I still need to know about the Christmas shopping.winking

Not even. The Y2K thing was just about computers crashing.
Hey mankind got along okay before computers. We are quite dependent on technology today unfortunately. If the electricity goes out for more than 30 minutes in your town, you probably can't even buy a loaf of bread.

That is because most people can't add or subtact in their head. I know it is different, just saying that maybe there is some over reaction, just like it was then

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:34 PM
Steve Allen

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:29 PM

Men may have "man drama", but you damn chicks are the worst.rant

I'd have to disagree on this. Some of the guys I know have had way worse drama than women I know.

Who are you ladies dating these days???:tongue: laugh laugh laugh

That would be the "new senstive" men.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:25 PM
Peter Fonda

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:22 PM
Especially in January

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:21 PM
Drama Queens can be either male or female

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:20 PM
Yes, I like black dogs

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:18 PM
Cancun, all inclusive resort

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 08:09 PM
At least 2 cups of coffee

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:54 PM

I agree I think that we are having a hard time telling the boys from the men, thus expecting the impossible.

That's because they all look alike.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:43 PM
Is this anything like the whole Y2K thing? People were stocking up on water, food and batteries because they thought that computers couldn't handle the whole "00" thing for the year and everything would shut down. If it happens, it happens. But I still need to know about the Christmas shopping.winking

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 07:31 PM
Does he act like this with others or just you? Sounds like he has some anger issues. Either way, there seems to be little or no respect in this relationship, and as time goes on it could progress to physical abuse. And growing up in alcoholic family, I can tell you that YES, verbal abuse scars worse and take a long time to heal. I am not going to give you advise, I think you already know the right answer. Good luck.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 06:59 PM
Lily of the valley, they only bloom for about a week, but they smell so good.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 01:10 PM

It has been 13 years since the Cowboys have won a playoff game and got past the 1st round. Maybe next year they will get past the 2nd round.

even with that they've won more playoff games than any other team in history
[/quote

Not in this century

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 01:09 PM
I have to say I love that the GIRLS lost, not that I like Brett and the Viking, but being an EAGLES fan, we always cheer for the team that is playing the GIRLS.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 01:02 PM
It has been 13 years since the Cowboys have won a playoff game and got past the 1st round. Maybe next year they will get past the 2nd round.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 12:55 PM

I give up. You win. Mercy. This whole dating thing is just ridiculous. I'm here to say I would rather be single than in a relationship full of drama.
<end rant>

I know how you feel, this "trial and error" thing can drive you crazy. But you know what they say, you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. Don't let it get to you and never just settle and the right one will come into your life.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 12:18 PM
The best revenge is to don't let them see how upset you are and just move on.

janeh's photo
Sun 01/17/10 10:48 AM
I for one HATE my picture being taken and most times it shows in the picture. But my profile pic is from the summer. I have been told that the picture does no justice to me. I do feel that the personality of someone can make their looks seem either better or worse. What I don't like are the ones whre you really can't see their face. It is either too far or they have their head turned. Makes you feel like either they are really someone famous or on the most wanted list.