Edited by janeh on Mon 03/01/10 02:42 PM

Hey...What is an SO? what

I think I might remember what that means but.....what

Significant other

Thanks,

I was trying to be funny

janeh's photo
Mon 03/01/10 02:40 PM
If asked I am honest, sometimes brutally but honest,always look for the humor in life, try not to take life to seriously, it's too short for that, and have been told that I can work well under pressure.

janeh's photo
Mon 03/01/10 02:36 PM
Hey...What is an SO? what

I think I might remember what that means but.....what

janeh's photo
Mon 03/01/10 02:30 PM
Edited by janeh on Mon 03/01/10 02:43 PM
Alcohol is even worse because it is lega, it is everywhere and most people have it right in their home. But for some people this is just like any other addictive substance and will take over their life, lose money, jobs and people and effects everyone that they come in contact with.

janeh's photo
Sun 02/28/10 02:18 PM

Only when you date outside the human race.

If they are not from this world, I might have to say no to them, other than that I am more interested in the kind of person you are on the inside.

janeh's photo
Sun 02/28/10 01:58 PM

The comment about posting pics of the kids has nothing to do with turning folks off because she HAS them and everything to do with not exposing your children to all the crazy people lurking online flowerforyou

This is something that has bothered me also, anyone can see you photos of your children and where you live.

janeh's photo
Sun 02/28/10 10:58 AM
YES they scare me. surprised

They are always happy and that is not normal,everyone has up and down times. Makes you wonder if they are on something.

janeh's photo
Sun 02/28/10 10:48 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

janeh's photo
Sun 02/28/10 10:44 AM
You forgot lean out window, lean back, remove seat belt, lean out window again.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:58 PM

Look, there is no Prince Charming, there is no Knight in Shining Armor. There is no Mr. Right! What kind of lies and fairy tales have your parents been telling you? There is only Mr. Right Now and Mr. Good Enough. Embrace reality, not fantasy.

I agree, but why can't I find at least one of these two guys now?laugh

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:50 PM
I can always find pants that are long enough, men that are taller then me and getting through a crowd is easy.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:48 PM
Ignorance or the unknown? Unknown is scary, but dragging around the past will only wear you down. I would rather not know and learn, then think I do know and regret.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:43 PM
Since I am 5'2 almost any man's shirt is going to look like a dress on me. I personally like a man who is tall. The shortest guy I ever dated was 5'11.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:40 PM
Single, but mot lonely

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:37 PM
Yes and butter won't melt in my mouth either.:angel:

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:36 PM
If they are real or not, they are very interesting and fun to watch, especially Eric on True Blood.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:30 PM
Heaven don't want me and he11 is worried that I will take over.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:20 PM
I will go the other way on this, I have met a couple of guys here on Mingle before I even knew about the forums section. They each came off as a nice guy when emailing and phone calls and even after meeting them once or twice, but after reading some to their posts they came off as totally different then they did in person. If I had read their postings first, I most likely would not have ever agreed to see them in person.

janeh's photo
Sat 02/27/10 09:03 PM
So what time is dinner?