Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 05/03/12 12:36 PM

I think the point here is he is taking credit for what they did. That is what is pissing them off. They did all the work and he is using it as something to push his campaign when his involvement was that he was just sitting president and only had to say OK. I mean I can see their point. If someone took credit for my hardwork I would be pissed too.

I havent heard HIM take credit for anything but giving the order, which he did

I have heard him NUMEROUS times give credit to the seals for executing the mission

the seals are not a boastful group, they dont do it for the credit so I doubt many are upset that he acknowledges making the call,,,it was done under his presidency and that is what history will and should write ,, AS well as how disciplined and expert the Seals were who carried it out,,,

He needs to quit selling it for profit as campaing hype..."See what I did?",,,, when even a child could have done his part in it!

But then, he always was a "YES" man, so he can take credit for that!

Money for my campaign? Send Mich and the kids where next? Wow, another new wardrobe? I don't own my own house you know, a little problem with my SS.... You can fix that? Then "YES"!

Rolls eyes! Like any other president in office wouldn't have been doing the same thing if it was them, and an election year. Bush played up the whole military stuff, and he managed to not really even serve. Anyone remember the parachuting on to the ship?! What a crock!

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/02/12 04:26 PM
Hell's Highways, The Darkest Hour, and Haywire

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/02/12 04:24 PM

Tazzops thanks for a definition. Ruth I admire the way u think . I have limited space to reply on my mobile so if ur quotes are too lengthy, i will have to start off my post with ur name ok
You are indeed welcomed.
I had experienced a vision a short vision once that seemed to be real at the time. Later it was indeed.

I would say, the closest thing I had to what you are describing is the deja vu, especially with the wedding and the death of my first pot-belly pig. But I'd dreamed those before hand, and then when it actually happened, it was like I was standing outside my body detached, while everything was happening.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/02/12 04:21 PM
Edited by EquusDancer on Wed 05/02/12 04:23 PM

Not according to Tazzop's description, though I deja vu a lot. But I do OBE fairly frequently.
I tend to OBE when dreaming and very rarely. spock

Like Khiwarrior said. It's all three, chance, gift and learned. If you can figure out the trigger, then you can train it to become more controlled.

Oh, and I don't use drugs, personally, or drink. Comparing to friends who do, it's usually about the same, but mine are more consistent. I tried shrooms a couple times, didn't like the affects.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/01/12 07:35 PM
Black magic comes across as nitpicky IMO. Someone who is out to hurt others because they get off on it would be bad. Someone out to hurt a person because that person hurt their family, less bad. Any number of ways, tools or no tools can be misused.

I consider myself gray. Mostly white, but no qualms going ''black'' to protect those in my sphere. But that's fairly common with shamanic practitioners. Especially those not practicing a sanitized version of shamanism.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/01/12 07:25 PM
Not according to Tazzop's description, though I deja vu a lot. But I do OBE fairly frequently.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/01/12 11:51 AM
Ill-Wind by Kevin Anderson

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 04/29/12 04:28 PM
Too funny!

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 04/29/12 04:05 PM
Darkfever by Karen Moning

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 04/28/12 03:54 PM
Tricked by Kevin Hearne

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 04/28/12 03:53 PM

I am reading the fourth in the fourth book in "The Sword of Truth" series - Temple of the Winds by Terry Goodkind
ive read the series. I wish he would write again.

The Law of Nines is a prequel and The Omen Machine picks up a day after the last book.

Haven't read them, will probably do so.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 04/25/12 02:18 PM

It's a good thing horses are too big to kidnap. lol

They are actually a lot bigger when you try to ride them. lol

Actually, they really aren't. There's plenty of horror stories of horses being stolen and most don't come home. Either, someone who buys them doesn't know they are stolen, or they're sold for slaughter.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 04/24/12 05:26 PM
Love listening to them. :-)

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 04/24/12 05:11 PM

This is absolutely disgusting. How can any Christian woman even consider anything like this? Our bodies are to be saved for marriage.
You need to read your bible and pray to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for forgiveness of these thoughts.
I will also pray for you.

Hoots with laughter.

First off, not everyone is Christian, and many of us don't have a twisted sense of view about our bodies and sex that the main religions teach.

Secondly, the Bible is rife with sex slaves, concubines and mistresses. So why is this a problem, as far as a discussion goes?!

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 04/23/12 08:09 PM
Keeps the populace cowed...

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 04/23/12 02:15 PM

Did you know the Mayan created the number 0
Cool you smarty pants you:)flowerforyou biggrin :thumbsup:

Actually, the 0 was created independently around the world. Babylonians 3rd Century, BC, Mayans 4th Century, BC.

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 04/23/12 02:08 PM

I wonder if all those say ol' Ted was just exercising his freedom of speech with his comments also thought the same about the Dixie Chicks?

There's a post on FB about that!

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 04/23/12 01:48 PM
Aezeonomicon by Steve Aezeon

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 04/23/12 04:44 AM
Sounds better using woman, as girls are prepubescent, generally.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 04/22/12 08:24 PM
Beg to differ. There are plenty of books and psychological studies done on non-human animals showing a basic sense of morality at work amongst them. Just because they aren't speakng human and telling us about it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Sin is a human concept, and a religious one at that.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25