Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 04:17 PM

i say just castrate them... then the problem would be solved as as them ever doing it again.... eunuchs would never have the urge again...

then you would have to cut off there hands and pull out there tongue. Just kill them.

Have to agree. This wouldn't be an issue if we just euthanized them. We can do it for other animals, for various reasons, I never get why it's such a big deal to do so for humans.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/15/12 03:59 PM
I'm floored, I'm pissed, I'm hurt. He flat out lied to me, a couple weeks ago when some random stranger sent me a FB message saying Lex was a pervert, but no info. I told the guy I wanted proof and then emailed Lex, and he said it was just someone from his screwy ex gf causing trouble.

It's basically slapped me in the face that those who you think are aboveboard aren't, and when online it's best to just keep it at a distance.

No, I'm not taking down my book reviews, since I reviewed the books for themselves, I did enjoy them, simple science fiction.

{And regarding comments about background checks, one of the CEO's of Yahoo stepped down this past week after it coming out that he had lied about his college info. One would assume a background check would have caught this before he was even hired back in January, but apparently not.)

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/14/12 04:04 PM
Scottish, Manx, English, Irish, German.

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/14/12 04:04 PM

Whenever I am in my human guise, I masquerade as a member of that most noble of ethnic groups - the Scots.

If you are wondering if you could be Scottish, too, then there is an easy way to find out.

You may be Scottish if . . .

As a baby you were lulled to sleep with bagpipe music.

When you were little and you saw a telephone pole, you asked your parents,“Why is a caber sticking in the ground?”

While other children were asking their parents for ponies, you asked yours for a Clydesdale.

You were kicked out of the Boy Scouts because your compass kept pointing to Edinburgh.

When your teacher asked you to name the father of your country, you replied, “Robert the Bruce.”

You were kicked out of your high school’s marching band because you played Scotland the Brave when told to play the school’s fight song.

You look better in a skirt than your wife does.

You enjoy the sound of a cat wailing because it reminds you of bagpipes.

If people need directions to your house, all they have to do is to ask any bartender.

You know the second stanza to Auld Lang Syne.

You can recite the name of every brand of whisky made, but you can’t remember the names of your children.

You eat haggis and like it.

When asked in church what your favorite hymn is, you say, “Flowers of the Forest”.

When your daughter asked you to teach her to dance so that she could attend a prom, you taught her Seann Triubhas (pronounced “shawn trews”).

When it came time for your child to be baptized, you insisted that the minister use “the water of life” (pronounced in Gaelic as “whisky").

The only thing that you will volunteer to do at church is to collect the offerings.

You refer to Bannockburn as “The Holy Land”.

LOVE this!!

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/14/12 03:40 PM
Why?

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/14/12 03:17 PM
Watching We Bought A Zoo tonight

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/14/12 03:17 PM

Super 8...less said about that the better.

I loved Super 8.

Ditto Torgo!

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/14/12 03:14 PM
Will miss GCB and A Gifted Man.

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/14/12 11:27 AM
Hard one. None of my guy friends are anyone I'd want to have sex with, and most of them are men who I really keep at a distance because they are whiny and needy. I would be happy with a fwb or lover, but it would still have to be fairly exclusive, sex-wise.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 05/13/12 04:50 PM
According to studies, men live longer who are married than not married. But women live shorter lives if they're married, though they still usually outlive the men.

I have no interest in being married. Especially looking at the way the marriages get when people get older. Talk about miserable!!!

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 05/13/12 04:42 PM
Love my stereo, and music, could live without the TV. I'll start bouncing around the house and then laugh my butt off when the dogs want to join in. So I'll dance with them.

But, as Ghostrider2u said, never in public! LOL!

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/11/12 02:41 PM
Old style telephone ring, when it's not on vibrate

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/11/12 12:59 PM

I've been following the story, living in Dallas, and it has really roused the people due to the intense cruelty.

If he is found guilty, I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

Flamethrower would work for me!

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 05/11/12 12:57 PM
Hi,

I've had mice, hamsters, and rats as pets. Rats are my favorite, since they're bigger and more mellow then mice. Plus more playful. And rarely bite, unlike hamsters. I'm rodent free right now, but kept the cages, since I'll probably have them again in the future.

Use photobucket or flicker and copy the link into the message.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 05/10/12 03:59 PM
A head's up on a new pet food recall.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57429961-10391704/diamond-dog-food-salmonella-recall-expands/

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 05/10/12 03:57 PM
How old is he?

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 05/10/12 11:59 AM
I don't know, I've enjoyed learning new musical tastes from different people, older and younger. If I like it, I've incorporated it into my music, and if I didn't, I learned that it didn't really do anything for me.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/09/12 02:21 PM

light skill and levitation is achieved by filling the upper chakra's with qi

Did you physically see a person lift up off the ground and levitate it the air with no support whatsoever underneath their body? I am wondering if it is a real thing one can accomplish and not a magical illusion and for what purpose would a person want to levitate. Why do people if it actually does occur, why would they want to levitate, what benefits are achieved ...etc ?

The chakra I have a basic understanding of and "Qi" is life force, I think (?) ... so if filling the upper chakra's with 'light" or a spiritual life force makes a person float up, whole body and all? Again, have you witnessed this occurrence, for what purpose do people do this?

Step on a snake barefooted and I'll show you a reason to levitate!

LMAO!! I CAN verify white gals can jump! Stepped next to a copperhead a couple weeks ago, looked down and flung myself backward.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/09/12 02:08 PM
Warehouse 13

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/07/12 02:40 PM
She should probably research soul loss. Personalities can change with healing, but it would be because they are missing parts of their soul, and healing is returning those pieces.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25