Community > Posts By > EquusDancer

EquusDancer's photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:52 AM
I thought it was a fantastic! And I think it was made intentionally choppy since it was a war movie.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/29/12 09:24 AM
Inside the Neolithic Mind by David Lewis-Williams

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:35 AM
Loved it!!

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:33 AM
Went and did The Avengers and Battleship yesterday. Enjoyed both. And MIB3 last Friday.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:57 AM
I barely use the library anymore for this reason. It is censorship. I can see blocking it for age appropriateness, 18 and above, but not telling an adult they can't read it. From what I've read about it, the paranormal and regular romances are more erotic.

Our library barely does any science fiction because ''no one likes that stuff'' according to the one guy who works there. I and others call bullchit!!!

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:17 PM
American Gods by Neil Gaiman

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 05/26/12 02:47 PM
Well, I was going to go with The Handmaid's Tale but it mysteriously disappearred into the hands of my brother, so I'm gonna have to find something else! LOL!

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 05/24/12 12:28 PM
From what I've read, you don't need an entire human body to clone an organ. I have no issues with cloning organs, but do with humans.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 05/24/12 12:24 PM
And if the clone was no where like the looks, personality, being/soul of the animal you had cloned was like, what would you do then? Because none of the cloned animals have actually been anything like the original.

I adore the differences in personalities. It's why I have had so many animals.

People are selfish enough to dump an animal because it wasn't "like" the other one. It's many the excuse among people who go for the same breed of animals.

EquusDancer's photo
Thu 05/24/12 09:59 AM
Warrior Soul: The Memoir of a Navy SEAL by Chuck Pfarrer

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/23/12 01:56 PM
I wouldn't. There's enough animals needing homes that this is ridiculous.

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/23/12 01:53 PM
I have seen the series, but haven't gotten into them. Worthwhile?

EquusDancer's photo
Wed 05/23/12 01:52 PM
LOL! Duncan was always my favorite. Especially getting into later books.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/22/12 03:09 PM
Depends.

For me, it depends on who is calling, why they're calling and how many times they've called. I'm not going to deal with a guy talking or texting 20 times a day. I'm busy, have other things to do, and just plain don't like being on the phone that much.

I'm sure it works for them the same way. If they want to talk to me, they'll get back with me, if they don't, I don't obsess over it.

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:40 AM
Legends of the Dragonrealm 3 by Richard Knaak

EquusDancer's photo
Tue 05/22/12 09:37 AM
Toy Story 3 last night, Happy Feet 2 tonight

EquusDancer's photo
Mon 05/21/12 03:46 PM

After so many postponements, I finally got to see this and it was absolutely fantastic. Great film. Loved it bigsmile Only neg, is that I've seen better 3D films.

3D gives me a headache, so I usually stay away from it.

Ditto!

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 05/20/12 03:47 AM

I would want to know and would tell the person. I consider it lying and a bad deception to not say something. If a friend knew and didn't tell me, then they aren't a friend anymore.

How is it lying or deception if they don't tell you?

Lying by omission is still a lie.

EquusDancer's photo
Sun 05/20/12 03:42 AM
I think a lot of medical history needs to be out in the open too. I'd be plenty pissed if someone was HIV positive and didn't want to tell me about it. Ditto with other STD's and other transmissable diseases. Privacy is one thing, general honesty and public safety is another.

I also agree with the need to tell folks about transgender changes. I don't know how I would react, in a dating arraingement, though I personally have no problems with it.

EquusDancer's photo
Sat 05/19/12 08:35 PM
Love the show, tired of the Red John plot.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25