Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 06:01 PM

noway at least put it in a bowl son! gesssszzzzzz laugh laugh

using a bowl just dirties up a dish needlessly. plus, you're assuming he has a clean one available which is doubtful.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:56 PM

man i can get to preachy on vehicle stuff. sorry. rant

Every group needs a car guy vortec, I personally nominate you to be Mingle2's new car guy! :banana:

lol. thanks man. that title will get me a lot of dates. :thumbsup:

i've had more than a few women on here send me messages asking car advice. i don't mind helping out but it can be tough because the messages usually include the words 'thingy', 'icky', some onamonapeic nonsense word like, "kajuzzle" and the statement, "i didn't know i needed to check the oil." laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:37 PM
no joke, man. there was an episode of highlander where she was supposed to be all sexy and it didn't make sense at all. and she was supposed to be stealing a man from elizabeth gracen? huh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:31 PM

Use to have a female cat that was very productive and every time I would have to find homes for the little kittens and every time it would break my heart to see them go (I love kittens) but I knew it was better for them to find their own place to rule than staying with me and my already 4 cats (at the time).

you should go watch "way of the dragon" there's a random kitten watching bruce lee and chuck norris fight. it really doesn't make much sense.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:35 PM

I always shave because I never know when I will want to make sweet, sweet love to myself love

and you're too shallow to be attracted to yourself if you're hairy laugh. i bet you gave it up to yourself on the first date just because you brought yourself flowers. slaphead

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:29 PM
at least you can look at the pic without passing out or something. i've seen quite a few arachnophobes who can't. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:20 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Sun 07/19/09 02:20 PM
it's a wolf spider i think. i have plenty of them in my yard (most smaller, some bigger) and they eat insane amounts of bugs. their bites are more annoying than dangerous, at least in my experience.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:07 PM
i believe it's a pretty good song.

and women should always know to hold on loosely. you're not trying to start a lawnmower!

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:05 PM
at least with an electric motor i wouldn't have to hear idiots with insanely loud exhaust revving the engine for no reason. are we all supposed to be impressed that you have a throttle? it's as annoying as hearing a civic with a fartcan that sounds like a piss-off weedeater. i set up the exhausts on my vehicles to have a nice mellow rumble without excessive volume.

man i can get to preachy on vehicle stuff. sorry. rant

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:00 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Sun 07/19/09 02:00 PM
why is MG beating around the bush so much? i just don't know how she feels on the matter. laugh

i can't stand hearing female singers who just scream a lot and do that weird thing where their voice goes all over the place...on purpose. sounds ridiculous. however, there are a few female singers that seriously give me a weird surging tingling sensation from head to toe. the original lead singer of shiny toy guns can do that. the new one isn't bad. several of the singers who have worked with the big trance DJs can do it too.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:27 PM
you don't even want to know what land-mines of perversion lay in wait for people who entered my dorms or apartment in college. fun times.

my friends lived across the hall in the dorm so we just opened our doors and marked off an end zone at the far end of each room. indoor bad weather football! well, we started getting a bit crazy, things were getting knocked over and eventually i slammed my friend's head through the wall during a tackle. so, we stopped playing, cleaned up and planned to patch it the next day. i went out with some girls that night and when we walked into my dorm afterward they saw right through the wall into the bathroom and saw my roommate pooping. i put a poster up to obscure the view as we left. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:10 PM
maybe your roomie's aunt will get turned on by all of it and you'll get some geriatric lezzy lovin'. i'm assuming she's in her 60s or so.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:03 PM

thats too bad. her voice is freakin fantastic.

and she was in repo!

someone was purchasing her and stop making payments on the loan? people are so irresonsible these days.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:01 PM

i've never dated anyone who let herself go. they've all been very appearance-conscious....obsessed might be a better term.
obessed is a bit much.

it could be annoying at times. most did some modeling at least as a side job and models are the most insecure people in the world when it comes to appearance, even when there isn't a camera around.
I would never date someone that is obessed over their appearence. Tho I like to keep up on myself, I still want to be liked for ME. Without make up. Without perfect hair. Just me.

Why would a guy want a gal that is obsessed with makeup and her hair???
It's just going to look like c**p when we get done with her!!surprised

:laughing: makeup and hair are a very small component. i don't like it when women wear a ton of makeup. these girls are obsessed with working out, eating right, keeping everything waxed below the equator and stuff like that. great results but they can't relax about tiny imperfections.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:54 PM

she looks like mrs doubtfire and sings like sarah brightman.

Whose Sarah Brightman?

I know I can Google these names, but this is more fun.

Deliver Me by Sara Brightman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoOTl-8-SyU

that link didn't work for me but i google that sarah chick. the face doesn't do it for me but nice body!

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:52 PM
i love vegas!!!!! and i don't just mean the strip. even the normal parts and suburban areas are pretty insteresting.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:49 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Sun 07/19/09 12:50 PM

9. it's 100+ degrees outside. one shirt is too many. p\

Lucky you that gets to be a man and wear no shirt in public.
i agree...but you can wear a bathing suit top in public:smile:

yeah, that's a good point. you can wear a bikini top. i can't without being ridiculed so i just have to either wear a shirt or walk around with my nipples exposed to everyone. how humiliating. rofl

and women are aloud to be topless in a lot of places. you just have to check local laws.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:44 PM
maybe you'd date someone who's obsessed with it if the result was good enough. j/k.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:30 PM

i've never dated anyone who let herself go. they've all been very appearance-conscious....obsessed might be a better term.
obessed is a bit much.

it could be annoying at times. most did some modeling at least as a side job and models are the most insecure people in the world when it comes to appearance, even when there isn't a camera around.

vortecpowered's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:27 PM
selling my corvette sucked, especially since i hadn't had it long at all but the guy offered so much more than i paid i could't say no.

my other vehicles miss their little brother. laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25