Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:27 PM
how could i forget...mafia wars! it's the only real reason i'm on there. it's addictive.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:12 PM
neither. i'll take a 70 chevelle, 69 gto or pretty much any corvette. and moving outside the gm family, give me a 71 hemicuda or maybe an acura nsx.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:08 PM

if there's a pool.. yes. :p

it's a SPACE pool.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 07:08 PM

Well I'm not even getting regular sex so I'm not too worried about precautions for space sex at the moment. slaphead

so what kind of sex ARE you getting? the bizarre or illegal kind? laugh

you'd have to be careful meeting aliens because their bodies might be arranged similarly but just differently enough to cause misunderstandings. a boner-nosed alien visitor might have been the inspiration for pinochio.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:05 PM

Sounds like fun and I dont want any kids so who cares about them anyway tongue2

there you go happy but i'd only trust surgical methods, not the space pill or space condoms. oh, i forgot to mention that you'd have to say "space" before everything. you cook with space spices, you use a space toothbrush. it really cuts down on smalltalk because people get tired of hearing that word.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:01 PM

i wouldn't mind living on another planet.

it's the getting there part with which i'd have issues. scared

nah, it's cool. you just law in a glass coffin thing and sleep for a few decades, meanwhile everyone you know and love on earth dies. wait, that's not very cool.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:04 PM
it's a barren planet with no atmosphere. let's say you'd live in a huge biosphere/biodome thing with several other people (not pauly shore). you have the necessary systems to grow food, recycle water, etc. you can don a space suit and go cruising in a rover on the surface if you want. basically, you have everything you need and some stuff you want.

would your raise kids there knowing they'd never see a river, sky, etc.?

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:52 PM
i drove an ex's ford mustang once ill. had to test drive it after doing some repairs.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:47 PM
i'm not really big on the whole reconnecting thing but sometimes it makes sense. for instance, i had 2 friends in college (a married couple) who went to teach in various rural parts of asia. VERY hard to stay in touch. now that they're back in the states we've started talking more and might even start hanging out again since houston is only about 300 miles away.

in a few cases, ex girflriends have found me (and i thought...OH CRAP shocked) and things that seemed like a big deal 10 years ago seem ridiculous now and there's no reason we can't be friends.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:37 PM

there's one english guy on here who is pretty bitter about the whole american revolution thing and july 4th really had him ranting. it's been a few hundred years, pal. how about we let it go?

You mean me? I made a thread about it. Which was completely in jest...which i thought was obvious..

nah, if i remember yours correctly it was obvious that it was just in good fun. some other guy (he was "rounder" than you laugh) said some stuff that was just too rude to be considered funny

some people just can't let stuff go. i've worked with people from india who hate england for things that happened in the 1800s. huh

i have blood from a few european countries that were blowing each other up during ww2...should i hold a grudge against myself? laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:12 PM

I like the funny squiggles you get from a crush...but they always make me feel odd and out of sorts.

Which I don't like...but dating with that slow acknowledgement of each other would be better for me.

the whole crush thing is starting to sound weirder and weirder. first it was described as feeling giddy, now it makes you feel squiggles, like you're a badly drawn cartoon or something?

this may be a mental disorder requiring therapy, possibly even long-term care in a psychiatric hospital. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:42 AM
in my 2 best relationships we started out dating and grew to be best friends. having a girlfriend who is also my best friend is great.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:36 AM
this site has reminded me that i'll probably be single forever laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:27 AM
listening go classic rock and the prodigy, playing mafia wars, talking on car forums and on here and wishing this damn headache wasn't keeping me awake.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:20 AM
there's one english guy on here who is pretty bitter about the whole american revolution thing and july 4th really had him ranting. it's been a few hundred years, pal. how about we let it go?

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 02:08 AM

So... you don't think about a woman you like when she's not around, or get excited to see her?

Inefficient? What are you. Vulcan? laugh

maybe... i'll think about planning a date and seeing her would be a positive thing. it's been many years since i've been really into someone.

vulcan, no. logical, yes. spock

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:28 AM

You ever see a woman give up her purse for any other reason?

they leave laying around everywhere, forget it, then want you to drive back to the restaurant/theater/bond villain hideout, to recover it.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 01:00 AM

It's actually really simple... just feelings. You don't crush?

no, i suppose not. it seems inefficient.

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:48 AM

shaving legs regularly should be like wearing clean underwear. what if you're in a wreck and the paramedics hesitate because they're grossed out by all the hair and you die because of that tiny pause? shocked

as opposed to being grossed out that your liquefied uterus is oozing out of your nostrils...

i'd love to know how that would happen. laugh what a crazy injury!

vortecpowered's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:40 AM

Not having to answer to anyone. Being able to be me without worrying it may upset or bother someone.

Is it possible to have this... and be with someone also.

yes. very true. i've heard so many women say stuff like that. you're with the wrong person if you have to "answer to him".

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25