Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:04 PM
i'm allergic to them sad2

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:02 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Wed 07/22/09 06:03 PM

Zoosk or another site that's not Plenty of Fish...but has Fish in the name. ohwell

"smells like fish" maybe? that's probably about hygiene, not dating laugh sick

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:00 PM
"The trade-in vehicle must have been manufactured not earlier than 25 years before the date of trade in and, in the case of a category 3 vehicle, must also have been manufactured not later than model year 2001"

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:33 PM

LOL! Good one! I almost forgot about that movie. laugh

how could you forget about mama not letting bobby boucher play foozball because "it's tha devil!"? devil

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:23 PM

for transportation....

Can I turn it in for $4500.00 in the cash for gas guzzler program?

I use to ride mine everywhere. Down the street to see friends, to the store to get a coke. laugh

It was fun :banana:

that must have been really cool :tongue:

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 03:27 PM

ah yes. most states are very strict on fenders, or at least the wheelwell section of them, so that tires aren't flinging water and possible road debris on other drivers.
ours are the same here2 "inner wheel well is called a inner wing/arch here..trunk=boot..hood=bonnett.but all the cars made now are plasticlaugh not like the real cars"true american muscle cars"

lol. yeah, they're just giant toy cars now. i was born a few decades too late. i love the old muscle cars and it would be cool to drive them when they were brand new. today's cars have no steering or brake feel and it's more like playing a video game than driving. i like to feel road, hear the roar of the engine while it's cranking out 500lbft of torque drool

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:53 PM
ah yes. most states are very strict on fenders, or at least the wheelwell section of them, so that tires aren't flinging water and possible road debris on other drivers.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:50 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Wed 07/22/09 02:52 PM
"wings" must mean something very different over there. here it would indicate we have tiny planes zipping around. ha. as far as lights go, the laws are often extremely strict on them. if they remove or cover the factory lights they must have new ones installed that are DOT (department of transportation) approved. many may be hidden and only seen when illuminated.

the US has some of the tightest vehicle regulations in the world. it adds a lot of cost to importing cars. when gm brings a vehicle to the US market from holden, their austrailian division, it ends up heavier and uglier. sad2

and that show is idiotic. i wouldn't drive half that crap if you paid me.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:43 PM

Everyone please pardon me, but I don't even know what "essence" is???

Wanna explain?

As long as yer cooter doesn't have any "essence" you'll be fine...laugh

But that doesn't help me what

in this case it would mean the nauture of something. it's most significant permanent quality. you can change your hair, your clothes, be horribly disfigured, but your essence would remain intact. it's an intangible abstract construct.

the stinky vaj comment of course referred to a more common use of the word to indicate smells.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:15 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Wed 07/22/09 02:16 PM

Not only is it still standing, it's also still functional!

that's going to be my pickup line to use on the pretty young nurses when i'm 85! :thumbsup:

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:07 PM

Don't lie to us,don't play us.

don't try to change us :tongue:. that's a big one. people aren't cars that you can just modify to suit your wants.

my parets' anniversary was a few weeks ago and my mom said in 32 years my dad has changed about as much as she expected him to within the first month of their marriage rofl

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:03 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Wed 07/22/09 02:03 PM
doesn't it go something like...

girls are made of sugar, spice and other nice junk and guys are made of cheezewiz and toxic waste?

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:57 PM
i'll jump of the cliff with you, snuff.....i agree, they don't know.

oh no, now i'm a terrible guy ohwell

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:39 PM

so many women refuse to ask a guy out and claim it's because of some outdated idea that it's the guy's responsibility. i think they just fear rejection as much as a lot of guys do. women always talk about equality...well take some equal risk now and then. my $.02

I don't because I'm shy and yes, I fear rejection

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
"nothing ventured, nothing gained"
"no risk, no reward"

if fear of rejection makes you never even try then it's yielding the same result as actual rejection; nothing. and what's so scary about rejection anyway?

excuse me, i have to go win the lottery without buying a ticket :wink:

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:14 PM

Well said Kleisto!

Ennis, TX isn't a real small town but its small enough that one gets tired of the party all night get totally s**t-faced redneck types. That's their whole existence.

very tiny by my standards but you can just cruise up to dallas where you'll find party all night get totally shitfaced thug wannabe types laugh....but at least they aren't rednecks.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 01:02 PM
i think going over it in a barrel would suck more when it's frozen...a lot more.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:22 AM

she was six I was 4. We would sneak behind the bushes and kiss.....then my older brothers found out and would try to make us kiss in front of the every one in the neighborhood.

OOOOOO Debbielove love love love

your brothers were pervs. the fbi is coming for them...or that weird chris hansen guy from dateline. laugh

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:14 AM
Edited by vortecpowered on Wed 07/22/09 11:15 AM

you don't have to worry about matching your panties and bras.

i don't know why women think men care so much about that. matching or not they're blocking fun stuff. grumble

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:06 AM
tarrant county court house in fort worth. even though they've made a lot of additions it looks pretty much the same because it's a historical landmark or something.

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:50 AM
just leave them alone. people like to get into everyone else's business too much these days.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25