Community > Posts By > vortecpowered

vortecpowered's photo
Wed 07/22/09 12:11 AM

i agree that phones can be a problem on the road...especially texting. around here you already get ticketed for using them in school zones. it's a start.

if they really wanted to save lives, lower insurance rates and reduce traffic there's one idea i've wanted for a looooong time; driving tests. i never even had to take one...at all. while it's true that many people would simply be on their best behavior during the test and then drive however they wanted on the street, some people would simply fail the test because they suck at driving. it's a privilege, not a right and in the hands of a bad driver a 2-ton car is more dangerous than a chimp with an uzi.

You didn't have to take one?shocked

We have to take a written exam and a driver's test.

nope. there was a 20 question really easy multiple choice test on a computer. that's it. i'd love to see a driven test to initially get the license, then possibly even check-up tests every 10 years or so. i know i'd pass easily, even parallel parking (which driver's ed did not teach) and anyone who thinks they'd fail needs to improve their skills or get off the road.

and when i comes to hands-free devices, i think people get too comfortable. they're still distracted by the conversation and pay less attention to their surroundings. i just try not to use my phone unless i'm at a light or something.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:55 PM

I think that any woman that has a belly or stretch marks due to having children should be proud of them not ashamed of them. If that's the cost of bringing beautiful children into the world...BRING IT ON!! If there is a man that can't understand that sometimes that happens when you have children...FORGET HIM!!!

my friend and i hit the gym hard in college and bulked up fast and we both ended up with some stretch marks on your shoulders and biceps. my gf at the time rubbed a mix of honey and aloe (straight from the plant) on them every night and they disappeared after a few weeks and never returned. 100% gone. my friend did nothing about his and still had them last time i saw him. as long as he's had them he may be stuck with them.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:47 PM
she was the first one that ever kept my interest for more than a few months. the was a massive pain in my ***, hot as hell, my best friend, as stubborn as me, very smart, and way too emotional. 13 years later she still calls sometimes.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:04 PM
i agree that phones can be a problem on the road...especially texting. around here you already get ticketed for using them in school zones. it's a start.

if they really wanted to save lives, lower insurance rates and reduce traffic there's one idea i've wanted for a looooong time; driving tests. i never even had to take one...at all. while it's true that many people would simply be on their best behavior during the test and then drive however they wanted on the street, some people would simply fail the test because they suck at driving. it's a privilege, not a right and in the hands of a bad driver a 2-ton car is more dangerous than a chimp with an uzi.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:38 PM
everybody remember that dr. seuss story "the sneeches"? first none of them had stars on their stomachs then they all did. then it was cool to get them removed. tatoos are becoming that way to some extent. unique ones can be cool but too many people just have the same type of thing now.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:26 PM
nice...shades

you'll get the bill in a few weeks. it's for services rendered plus reimbursement for the burrito and slurpee i bought on the way there.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:20 PM
not a friend. just a perv i found there. i was being heroic and stuff.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:17 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Tue 07/21/09 10:19 PM

Technically, I want to sleep. But there's a scary noise outside my window that's keeping me up. scared

yeah, sorry about that. i tripped in the bushes. :tongue:

So it was you making all that scary wheezing noses. laugh

nah. the weezer was the guy i landed on.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:08 PM

most of the theaters around here have the nice seats that recline and have fold-up arm rests. you can stretch across 5 seats like they're a couch if it's not crowded. teenagers find it easier to dry hump laugh and rotund patrons don't feel cramped.

if it's me and some guy friends we'll put a seat between us if there are enough empties. it's not a homophobic thing, we just aren't all cramped that way.

I was on a "date" once and the guy sat a whole seat away from me.... I wonder if he though I would try to dry hump him? :laughing: slaphead

maybe he was sporting some major BO and didn't want to gross you out. way too many people are stinky sick

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:06 PM

This is for the late nite minglers,who cant sleep.Whatcha doin to entertain your self so late hmmmmm?

watching pinks. lots of chevelles on this episode. drool

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:05 PM

Technically, I want to sleep. But there's a scary noise outside my window that's keeping me up. scared

yeah, sorry about that. i tripped in the bushes. :tongue:

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:51 PM
Edited by vortecpowered on Tue 07/21/09 09:17 PM

it was our first date. when i saw it i just said, "uuuhhh, O...K...we'll pick up some drano on the way to dinner." she couldn't believe i was still willing to continue the date laugh.

That was waaaay funny! laugh laugh That was very man of you to continue the date and not laugh the whole time!

at least she didn't steal my TP like biker's girl. of course i could deal with that since i scored 16 rolls for $1.27. that's smart shopping! :thumbsup:

i couldn't be too hard on her, i mean everybody does it. they even wrote a book about it. she just happened to be sort of unskilled at it. slaphead

oh, and i had a reason to not laugh...my toilet was clogged with someone else's feces.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:50 PM
it was our first date. when i saw it i just said, "uuuhhh, O...K...we'll pick up some drano on the way to dinner." she couldn't believe i was still willing to continue the date laugh.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:38 PM
a girl clogged up one of my toilets on a recent date. she was definitely a wiper. used about 1/3 of a roll huh. why didn't she just try to flush a sequoia while she was at it?

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:22 PM
i knew a girl who was watching a dvd with friends and they noticed she wasn't laughing anymore. that's because dead people have no sense of humor. 19 years old.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:16 PM

And we ALL know women NEVER miss a spot, ever! whoa
Honey, our's come's out so clean we don't need to wipe it.

that is awesome. i didn't know women had a some sort of cleaning fluid secreting gland in there. does it leave a streak-free shine on windows?

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:13 PM
most of the theaters around here have the nice seats that recline and have fold-up arm rests. you can stretch across 5 seats like they're a couch if it's not crowded. teenagers find it easier to dry hump laugh and rotund patrons don't feel cramped.

if it's me and some guy friends we'll put a seat between us if there are enough empties. it's not a homophobic thing, we just aren't all cramped that way.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 07:06 PM
just when i thought i'd heard/read everything, i come across this...huh

i wipe mine every time it needs it. thoroughly

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 05:51 PM
english, scottish, irish, italian and polish mostly. i say italy has the best food but ireland has the best beer.

vortecpowered's photo
Tue 07/21/09 03:10 PM
i've said this on here before...i met a beautiful woman at the grocery store and we started talking. exchanged numbers and all that, then she started making fun of a guy in a wheelchair who was having trouble getting past a display. she got really unattractive right then. i deleted her number and walked off. if she'd been making fun of an obese person it wouldn't have been any better. even those people i used to work with never heard a word about their weight from me. not my business.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25