Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 05:03 PM
Try waltzing into China, Russia, India, Pakistan, ect, ect, ect and see what happens. Many countries you can be shot, others imprisoned.. for years.. just for entering illegally

But in America we give you money, healthcare, education... for breaking our entry laws.

No.. nothing wrong with that picture.......................

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 04:51 PM
Yes I'm here.. in Arkansas

I'm going to do some hunting of cottonmouth's this weekend and I need someone to hold the burlap sack open.. and carry the catch while I look for more. The night time is the best.. the big ones come out.

What do you say.. Hmmm :)

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 04:23 PM
And did these immigrants bring the rebel flag with them? Or was it born on American Soil

The rebel flag was adopted in 1863 on American soil by Americans

Therefore it is American History.. home grown

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 04:07 PM

rofl I'm a 51 yr old woman from California. I'm not really looking for a relationship. I'm looking for friends and then who knows. I think I am pretty funny. lolscared

Welcome :)

..And I hope you have more luck then me. But then again I am old.. very over weight and many wrinkles.. many.

My co workers call me " wallet face" behind my back.. but I can hear them Bastards from time to time.

Best of luck ! :)

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 04:01 PM

78% Beto
21% Cruz CNN

54% Beto
46% Cruz
ABC NEWS

The voters of Texas felt otherwise. I made a post on polls a number of weeks ago. Obviously how the two above networks asked their polling questions either mislead the people or they polled people only in specific urban locations.

The above statistics are the very reason I do not trust polls: no matter who does them. The only accurate poll was the election itself. Unless, of course, the Russians stole this election as well!

I've been watching the three networks (NBC, CBS and ABC) for the results. Very obvious which side they are on. When a democrat won a house seat they all smiled. When the two senate seats were lost to the GOP they were subdued and a few seemed unhappy. In fact, on the CBS late show the host would pass out champagne every time a democrat won a seat. And the networks say they are not bias!

And they claim they are giving us unbiased news.

As of the 2016 elections, I dont trust anything about american polls or VOTERS anymore, they are likely to support anything or anyone.

But I do hope Beto will run again. I really had the best vibe from him.

But I do hope Beto will run again. I really had the best vibe from him.

Don't Beto on it... ;)

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 03:40 PM
Like it or hate it, it is a part of American History and NOT a cultural thing brought here by others from other countries.

It is American HISTORY, same as the Indians, the Pilgrims, the west, ect. ect, ect.

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 03:20 PM
Didn't even get to the profile. You have to get rid of those flowers, Matt...not very manly.

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 03:16 PM

Okay, gang I have some news to share.
I am getting Married. We are going to tell our Families at Thanksgiving. I just needed to share it, to share it with someone. So I'm sharing my JOY with all of you.

That is absolutely fantastic news !! :). And what better time to tell the families then Thanksgiving :)

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 03:14 PM

I’m looking for people with a certain interest and would like to do a keyword search. Is that possible?

Is it a dirty interest, Jared

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 02:44 PM
The world thought it bizarre to be thinking of putting a man on the moon at one time.. but we did that... and still lead the way in space.

Just from a defensive mode of our country or in defense of earth itself ( meteor).. it is worth it. This cue ball of ours will take a big hit some day from a meteor) but not if we destroy it before it can do any harm.

Does anyone really think that the defense of countries will actually be a task people do on the ground.. (conventional warfare) 100 years from now.

It will be done by military people in command centers using satellites and weapons " mounted" in space. We are doing it now.. with drones he air... only difference is that in the future it will be done space.

Someone has to take the lead.. and that someone is usually... us.

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 02:05 PM

We have thousands of people traveling here that could build that wall. Prison detail. :thinking:

As Pink Floyd's " the wall" is blasted over loud speakers ;)

no photo
Wed 11/07/18 05:24 AM
No control of the Senate. Means. No control in passing bills
Dems control one side...Rep the other

All yesterday did was make the water muddier

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 03:11 PM

Being Irish and from NYC and growing up there in the 70's we knew all too well of the Irish mob, The Westies in NYC ( Hells kitchen) and whitey an his boys up in the Boston area.

Fact is they were hire by the Italian mob at times to do their dirty work ( killing) and they were ruthless their tactics. And of course they ran their own rackets and did their own dirty work.

Featherstone and co. in N.Y.C. were different from the Italian mob killers. They would kill a person, chop off his fingers and mail them to his mother. Or put a person thru a meat grinder... they were sadist.. to make their point

Featherstone got it in N.Y.C Whitey got it .. now.. thy all get what's coming to them sooner or later

They were real.. they were there.. and they were killers. and they were also a embarrassment to the hard working Irish community

I'm glad they are gone. I am glad they were killed. They deserved it.

Whitey never worked with the Italians, he ratted on them. However in New York Castellano did bring on the Westies to handle hits while he ran the Gambino's and the Commission.

Like I said, growing up there I saw it.. all the time. I lived right down the street from Tommy Bilotti. He was a real.. prick, I was happy when he got killed. Everyone was. I know the relationship between the Italians and the Irish.

Btw, I use Castellano's grandsons dirt hauling business all the time. Good rates, good service..so the Irish and Italians are still working together here in the NYC area.. just this time it is legal ;)

no photo
Tue 11/06/18 02:59 PM
Yes... 4 times

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:31 PM
I agree.. and if you want kids in your profile, put someone else's kids in there.. good looking ones.

Makes you look better ;)

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:29 PM
HUMANIOD LIVES MATTER!!!

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:16 PM
The day?.. and the night?.. like 24 hours?... a 24 hour boner?.. that's what you expect? ...that's like a job.

Unless someone is popping little blue pills in my mouth every 2 hours.. that ain't happening.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:16 PM
The day?.. and the night?.. like 24 hours?... a 24 hour boner?.. that's what you expect? ...that's like a job.

Unless someone is popping little blue pills in my mouth every 2 hours.. that ain't happening.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 06:12 PM
Depends on the guy.. some age very well and are attractive to the opposite sex.. of most any age. There are many other factors, his demeanor, intelligence, smile.. eyes.. a lot of things that make a woman say..Hmmmm.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:58 PM
Sharon

GET HOME RIGHT NOW!!, YOU ARE GROUNDED!!!!

Dad

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25