Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:21 PM

I have a competitive food package and travel package to compensate for the lack of insurance and 401K

A food and travel package... for the sex toy. What about weekends off, holidays, sick an personal days. 10% employee discount?

Does she fly coach while you fly business class?

SEX TOY LIVES MATTER!!!

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:33 PM

Its evident in this guys pic, that or he shoved a pair of tube socks down the front. (the old Junior High School trick)

Some men are actually so big it appears they are stuffing. You don't believe that?

Not saying that at all, just saying in my opinion this guy " embellished" his meat for the photo.

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:21 PM
They want to use our AARP movie theater discounts

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:18 PM

Sounds sexy i guess

I don't know?.. but then again, why do some guys take selfies of themselves after they tried to pop a boner in their shorts and then put the pic on the internet?

I'm glad I never look too closely at people's photos...

Its evident in this guys pic, that or he shoved a pair of tube socks down the front. (the old Junior High School trick)

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:11 PM

Sounds sexy i guess

I don't know?.. but then again, why do some guys take selfies of themselves after they tried to pop a boner in their shorts and then put the pic on the internet?

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:06 PM

I was just wondering if any had personally seen them in recent times. Are they really at taco bell? lol... thats funny.

I wonder if they were curbing the violence, and whatever diminished their numbers also increased the dangerously crazy ..hmmm.. the truth will come out ..lol

Yes, they at Taco Bell. They do the fast food circuits now. McDonalds, Burger King, Arbys, Bojangles, ect.

They hassle you bit when you are sitting in your car in the parking lot trying to gobble down the burger. Chanting and dancing right outside your car window. In that clothing from the 60's.

I just give them some fries and they leave.

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 04:19 PM

Hiiiii..
Anybody home.
I need a cool headed man, that will be truthful and open minded. .

Look no further my dear lady. I am as cool as they come

Mr. Freeze

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 04:16 PM

A couple of days ago, Hillary Clinton made a racial comment that goes unmentioned by the liberal news. Being interviewed on some local news show the commentator asked if Hillary was alright with what Cory booker said about kicking them when they go low, Hillary corrected the host by saying" you mean Eric Holder" then laughingly said I know they all look alike. Where is all the outrage from the left. There is none because it's all a show to try to destroy Trump and to drum into people's minds that Trump should go away. We know the tricks of the deceitful antagonists.

Hilary is not POTUS. There is a thing called sarcasm too, pointing out OTHERS biases. Being no history of bigoted statements from her, it makes more sense, because the reporter confused two black people, that the statement was regarding the basis for HIS error, more than for her personal view. But its trivial and out of character enough for it not to be news.

I can literally picture any number of black people responding the same way to such a mistake by a reporter, and in fact Samuel Jackson did just that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s7FdYGwFeQ

So saying that all black people look alike is not a racist remark? If it was said about Asians.. would that be racist?

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 04:10 PM

lol. No, In fact, I hate no one on this earth . I do have strong levels of dislike for certain type of behavior or words. The closest I get to hate is a strong disrespect for someone. I do have a strong disrespect for Trump, but hate? No. Why would I spend that much emotional energy on anyone?

Well , you certainly spend a incredible amount of typing energy bashing him.

no photo
Wed 10/31/18 04:06 PM
Racism is unfortunately alive and well

We still have a serious on going situation here in the N.Y.C. area where black thugs are randomly beating the hell out of Jewish people, elderly Jewish and Jewish women as well. Mostly in Hasidic Jewish areas.

Just the other day they caught on camera one black guy actually running clear across a busy street just to hit a defenseless Jewish ( Hasidic clothing) guy with 2 x 4.. over and over. a stranger to him. The cops caught him the next day.

Been happening for many years now.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:57 PM

One study found that hungry men perceived women with higher body weights as being more attractive. Once those men had something to eat and no longer reported being hungry, they no longer found those same women quite as attractive.

I'm thinking I shall never have another dinner date:joy::joy::two_hearts::two_hearts:

maybe women should come with a air pump so we cam inflate them bit when are hungry and deflate them when we are full

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:38 PM
They now hang out at Taco Bell, asking for money and dancing around with those little finger clickers.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:11 PM
I am a peeping Tom on the weekends. So I climb a lot of trees, hop fences walk a lot thru the bushes and on occasion run as fast as I can.

It is great exercise , great cardio with the running.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 04:02 PM
You have a good profile there. I appreciate a person with a sense of humor ;)

As for the large "manly part" requirement, I don't know what large would be considered. I have a " party size" one. Is that good enough?

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:46 PM
The Dems hurt themselves bad and made their party look like childish whiners during the supreme court judge hearings. It backfired on them.

That is going to hurt them.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:25 PM

Heartbreaks can scar us for life.They have the power to drastically change our perspective,our belief system,our way of life.

How to deal with the frustrations?disappointments?

I sniff glue, liquid paper and magic markers to get thru the tough times.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:23 PM
The city itself is a scammer.. $14 friggin dollars to go over a bridge or thru a tunnel

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:16 PM
Being a urban dude myself, the reason you see so many scammers stating Manhattan as their home is simple... math, there are 18 million people here.. a lot more chances to scam.

They pick Manhattan because it is known worldwide. You hardly ever see them list The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens or Staten Island ( the other boro's).. because they don't know them.

I get them too and sometime ask just one question... " what part of Manhattan"..dead silence

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:40 AM

not only did the postal service FAIL -- where I live, you cant have stickers on your window or dice hanging from your mirror. so the cops failed too. and give me a break, with a name like that he is NOT native american.

In the last few months I have mailed 4-5 very important letters / documents thru the U.S. mail. 2 of these they " lost" one for 2 weeks even thought I provided tracking numbers. They basically told me "we don't know where it is"

But here they are delivering pipe bombs with no problem.

I mean,, this nut pulled up to the post office in that van ( and take a look at it). walked in with these big envelopes address to major politicians and some entertainer.. clearly people who did not know him.. and it didn't raise a eyebrow?.

The U.S. postal service has their own police and investigation department. How the hell does 10 of these things go thru their system

I sincerely hope that this situation wakes up some people in Washington to be asking the same question

To me, this is a serious security breach and totally unacceptable.

no photo
Sat 10/27/18 07:22 AM

Everythings better in Texas. I had to move back home to Texas because I missed it so much. Come on down and enjoy this great state. We could use more Good men in Texas.
Let see we could use more like ActionLynx, Greeneyes and MK2 here. Most of the guys I have come across from TX are scammers or jerks. Besides Rock needs some buddies to hang with in the corner when we have a Mingle2 meet and greet.
:wink: :wink: laugh

I know a few Texans... good people :).

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25