Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Sun 11/25/18 03:41 PM

All over the place.
On the internet as an internet construct, but not in physical form. It is hard to have any kind of outside sporting activity with a partner that does not exist in physical form.

Well you could surf the web.. that is a sporting event

no photo
Fri 11/23/18 11:49 AM
Your profile is very honest,Fran ..but it most likely will not work well in attracting the women

So time to lie like crazy. Make yourself out to be a great catch. Irresistable

So just..lie..that's my advice

no photo
Fri 11/23/18 11:40 AM
Never over analysis yourself. Because if you do you start asking strangers weird questions

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 07:59 PM

I consider it foolish to act as if one has a crystal ball through which one can determine the intentions and motivations of those in that caravan.

You can save your cute clip art photos for the girls... o.k. Dave,

I find it foolish to entertain a caravan in the first place. I find it foolish to consider a country with a high murder rate as grounds for asylum. I find it foolish to consider poverty as a reason for Asylum.

But America has no shortage of fools or people who base comments on juvenile crushes... do they Dave.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 07:46 PM

I agree with Cat, you don't put pineapple on your pizza and family owned are the best.

I never had real NY, NJ, or chicago pizza, but I have had some good pizza from Motown and Cincy. I've had chicago style and NY style, but I know that's not the same as the real thing.

I too have had some " so called" NY style pizza when I was on the road an it is not even close to the real thing. Here in the NY, N.J area every neighborhood had 4-6 pizzeria. All do it a little different but all are " real" pizza

I have never ordered Domino's or Pappa Johns. Not when you have the real deal right down the street.

And they all deliver

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 06:24 PM

Unless one has interviewed every member of that caravan, one doesn't know the reason that each member is seeking asylum.

Keep in mind that the caravan exists because it is usually dangerous for one to travel alone through Central America and Mexico.

Have you heard stories of the countries of Honduras, Guatemala &
El Salvador persecuting their citizens because of race, religion or politics? I haven't seen that in the news, have you?

Since we are " keeping in mind"

keep in mind that didn't stop the following:

Estimates in 2015 put the number of unauthorized immigrants at 11 million, representing 3.4% of the total U.S. population
And of these 65% came from Latin America.... 7 million...no caravan needed.. was there.

And keep in mind 250,000 illegal aliens from Latin America are currently in our prisons.. not county jails.. prisons for committing felonies against American citizens. Murder, rape, car jacking, shooting, drug deals, gang banging.

One poster spoke of " having compassion".. tell it to the 250,000 victims of these crimes. See what they tell you.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 05:56 PM

Stated by msharmony:

What I said was of those individuals that do make it here, they have a process by which they can each INDIVIDUALLY apply for asylum and be reviewed. Some may have valid reason and some may not, its asinine to assume none will have reason or all will have reason.

Thanks David.. on behalf of MS

again, a high murder rate and poverty is not in the asylum criteria it does not even belong in the thread.. does it...IT does not apply, it is not a factor in determining asylum, is it? So, throwing the murder rate out for 3 countries and the U.S. was for.. what reason?

And again. I ask.. persecution.. from who?.. their government? And AGAIN, there have been hoards of American reporters following this caravan. not one story of persecution was mentioned.

Have you heard of any persecution claims from these people, David?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-45951782

murder comparatively

US murder rate per 100,000 is 5.35
Honduras murder rate per 100,000 is 56.52
Guatemala murder rate per 100,000 27.26
El Salvador murder rate per 100,000 is 82.84

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 05:33 PM
Ahhh Pizza.. I have it at least twice a week. We have the best pizza in the world up my way... nothing beats NYC area pizza

( Chicago pizza is pretty good too)

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 05:23 PM

Thousands of migrants from Central America are trudging north towards the US-Mexico border.

They say they are fleeing persecution, poverty and violence in their home countries of Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-45951782

murder comparatively

US murder rate per 100,000 is 5.35
Honduras murder rate per 100,000 is 56.52
Guatemala murder rate per 100,000 27.26
El Salvador murder rate per 100,000 is 82.84

I believe, at the very least, the two countries with the HIGHEST murder rate, El Salvador and Honduras may have citizens with cause to fear from violence...

If I am not mistaken you can apply for asylum if you are in fear of persecution

This is the criteria:
You are unable or unwilling to return to your home country because you have been persecuted there in the past or have a well-founded fear that you will be persecuted if you go back.

The reason you have been (or will be) persecuted is connected to one of five things: your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or your political opinion.

No because your country has a high murder rate or a high poverty rate or you can't find a job.

So again, expect a large turn around at the boarder.. very large. And rightfully so.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 04:47 PM

Any American citizen should want to have the Country Boarders secured.

Many Countries have laws for entering their Country ILLEGALLY.

Just saying. ..........

I think all boarders should just pay their rent...

Just sayin'..

What does thE continent have to do with it?

So you have to be in North America only to enter a country Illegally. ? Are you forgetting what happened in Europe? You don't think people try to enter Asian countries illegally. Really?

And people dont sneak into the countries I listed ( and many more) . For the reasons I listed.

Look it up.

When was the last time you waltzed (or even walked) on an ocean?

Well, why not message me and we'll talk about it

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 04:44 PM

Try waltzing into China, Russia, India, Pakistan, ect, ect, ect and see what happens. Many countries you can be shot, others imprisoned.. for years.. just for entering illegally

But in America we give you money, healthcare, education... for breaking our entry laws.

No.. nothing wrong with that picture.......................

Lets discuss that, shall we.

I cant 'waltz' into China, Russia, India, Pakistan, et cetera, because they are not on this continent.

As far as continents where one can 'waltz' from one country to the next (by foot) I doubt our problems are relatively much greater than anywhere else. But we do, like other places, employ fear tactics in our politics to blow the issue up to more than it is.

What does thE continent have to do with it?

So you have to be in North America only to enter a country Illegally. ? Are you forgetting what happened in Europe? You don't think people try to enter Asian countries illegally. Really?

And people dont sneak into the countries I listed ( and many more) . For the reasons I listed.

Look it up.

Then maybe you should go live there ! Were all immigrants and most of our heritage came here with nothing and made this country what it is . And a major portion of peoples ancestors didnt have a choice to come here . They were kidnapped and brought here against there will .
Whynot try showing some compassion

Well, actually I did live there.. in China.. for two years... worked there. So I know a bit about it. Have you lived in a communist country?.. have you?.. looking in at America.. gives you a different perspective.. And the vast majority of immigrants and ancestors were not kidnapped and taken here against their will... were they. Or are you only talking about the slaves.. is that it.. the slaves.. that is the " major portion" you speak of?

And as for compassion, I have loads of it.. for people who have to pick up the tab for these never ending illegal aliens who decide to break our law and entry.. because.. they want to. And for the families of the people murdered by illegal. And for the people victimized by the likes of MS-13

Did our ancestors rush the boarder?.. sneak in?.. did they?.. no they didn't. They stood in line on Ellis Island or spent months or years in a quarantine center on Staten Island. They came here the right way... thru our legal system.

So, don't give me that compassion BS.. O.K.

And before you tell someone to " go live there" you may want to make sure.. they already haven't done that.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 04:22 PM
They are a special breed and without them this would not be America

Simply the best fighting force in the world.. bar none.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 02:59 PM

Those people are all individuals with their own individual reason. There is a PROCESS by which request for asylum is granted INDIVIDUALLY as it has been and should continue to be.

So, in other words.. you don't know.

Then don't be surprised when they are refused entry because of invalid reasons. Because I have yet to hear one story from the hoards of reporters following this caravan of people fleeing because of persecution

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 02:53 PM
I am hoping to find a beautiful Siamese twin. So I can have two women but really only have to support one.

Its a great tax benefit too. I could claim two dependents but in reality, there is only one..

The dentist bills could be a problem......52 teeth.....

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 02:41 PM

GreenEyes148,

You are absolutely right the world is a bizarre world. I think as our government spend tons of billions in space we have problems we need to take care of here on the ground Until we change our ways and treat each other better while we here on earth all we be doing is bringing our ill ways to another planet.

Lol...I hope we don't find out that we are actually just some entities ant farm.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 02:36 PM
Your dating the woman.. not her parents, right?.

So, why would you care what her parents think. I mean if you were 18 then yeah.. but you are not and neither is she.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 02:25 PM

I do based on personal experiences i have had plus researching on parapsychology/psyhical research how about you?
[/quote

Yes, actually I go back and forth all the time. I drop dead 2 -3 times a month, go to the other side.. hang out a bit, chat with the other dead people on the check in line. then come back.

My family and friends know to leave me alone slumped on the floor because they know in a few hours I will just get up and go about my business

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 02:17 PM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Sat 11/10/18 02:17 PM
There are times and places that sometimes take me back to lost loved ones. Sometimes it is something I see or hear. Or dates that put me in a somber mood because of what happened on those dates.

The holidays are festive but at the same time you take some time to reflect in private about the ones you love who are no longer here. The ones you used to celebrate with.

I think this is a part of life.

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 12:53 PM
There is a caravan of 1,000's of people heading this way. Seeking asylum.

Asylum... from what?.. their government?.. I don't think so. Drug gangs.. not a valid reason.. we also have them here. I read a article today where one of the reasons being given is domestic abuse. Domestic abuse is terrible, but is that a reason for asylum to the U.S.?...no it is not.

They, like the others who try to gain access to our country are coming because they feel life will be better for them, financially, medically, educational. That is not persecution.

Tell me you are running from Boko Haram. tell me you are fleeing Syria. Those people are persecuted. Those people have the right to apply

Leaving your country because it is poor and you don't like it is not a valid reason to invade ours.

What some people don't seem to understand it that this is just 1 caravan.. let them in and there will be 100.. bigger ones, right after it.

We can not continue to just " allow" people to breach our boarders or to apply for asylum under the false pretense of persecution without valid back up

Our vetting process should be long and intense in the fact finding procedures and back ground checks to ensure that the person allying is in fact the danger. Or that they are not in fact a danger to.... US

And to my earlier point. Have we safe guarded our children and our elderly?. Have we safe guarded them from the dangers that many of those coming here claim to be in.. have we? Do many of our children go to bed hungry?.. live in drug infested, gang infested areas? Not have adequate healthcare?

Don't you think we should take care of our own first before we take care of others? Don't you think it is a bit hypercritical to open your arms like Mother Theresa when in fact your own children and elderly suffer.

So again I ask, exactly what are these people in the caravan running from?. What is the threat to their life?

no photo
Sat 11/10/18 04:37 AM

That's the problem, MsH -- They DO care.

They care that you might sway someone's mind. That you might persuade people.

They believe that your ideals may place this country in a worse position, or somehow negatively impact their own lives.

So while they do not care about the refugees or the plight of illegal immigrants, they actually do care about how those two groups impact the nation and every citizen in it in unseen ways.

I pulled out of one of your other threads simply because I actually like Greeneyes even though I disagree with many of his views. I didn't want to get into a big extended argument with him, especially one where it might become personal simply due to emotional logic. So I deleted my post, threw up my hands, and exited in exasperation. And yet, despite how the replacement text read, I did it out of respect for Greeneyes.

You see, the more you try to convince them that your thinking is right, the harder they will resist it. Why? Because it makes them feel as if their own thoughts and opinions don't matter. In their eyes, they've already lost their voice in government and society in general. Your threads are symbolic of the "why". It's a reminder that people who think as you do have basically taken over this country -- at least in their eyes. So they scream to be heard here instead -- because they can. That's how and why they end up taking over your threads.

Meanwhile, those who do think as you do get fed up with being punching bags. So they don't even bother showing up to be heard. You stand alone because others simply don't want the same aggravation you consistently put up with

And they'll be called names too, like "carebear", "daffodil", "hipster", etc., all of which are derogatory in tone, if not actual meaning.

What me argue ;)
Thank you for the respect given
My views are not for everyone..never have been. I have never been one to " go with the flow" But I will defend my views..my morals..my character. to the bitter end..and never back down or cave in to constant slamming because. I believe in them

And after all that is what America is all about

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25