Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 01:38 PM
And I am sure she is " thrilled" to be included in these conversations.

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 12:30 PM
My former used to watch the Hallmark Christmas mega marathon ( which I think starts on Sept.01 and runs thru Christmas. And by sept.03, I was already sick of it.

Same basic stories ( and actors)

A all business corp. man goes to small town to shut down the only steel mill.. employing the entire town. falls in love with the steel mill mangers daughter. and then convinces corporate NOT to shut the mill down.. and since everyone was in a feel good mood.. he also got corps to give raises all around.

Basic plots are the same, scenario's change

How much of that can a human possible watch?

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 12:08 PM
Hi. I am Mr Kajol from Bangladesh.woman looking sex patnar.chat me sanap-bdboykajol27

Its the water, isn't it?... there something wrong with the water there in India.. right?

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 12:02 PM

HI
i,m fine thanks
how are you ? hope you doing well

You know that Lucy is most likely a Dude, right Mo?

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 06:37 PM

The people who preach " vanilla" think of the other " flavors " all the time.
They are just not honest about it with themselves. Which leads to some very frustrated folks out there.
Now God doesn't want us to be frustrated...right ;)

Frustration can lead to many other sins lol.

there are over 750 sins in the Catholic religion ( which I am), and I am sure I brake at least 20 of them just getting to work

My point

In my mind , if you are a good person at heart, no malice, no hatred, no misdeeds ( done on purpose), that is enough for any God

I don't buy into the man made rule

We ( Catholics) at not supposed to eat meat at certain times of the year. and if you forget and have a Big Mack at McDonalds.. you sinned

I don't buy that manmade garbage. Frankly, I think God would like a Big Mac.. who doesn't.

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 06:26 PM

Thanks for the tips guys.. :)

My opinion

go with no photo.. if they like your mind.. they will reach out.. otherwise it is all superficial ;)

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 06:12 PM
Been up there.. what a dead area.. to frigging cold... why would the gals stay there?

up there guys get hard.. not because of romance.. but because of frostbite

My advise.... move

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 06:08 PM

hello, how are you doing and how was your day , my name is judy , am 40yrs old , i will love to know more about you if you dont mind ..

Hi, thanks for asking. My day was normal.. 2 hours of commute ( each way).. to go 15 miles. .. $23.50 in tolls.. Gave two " fingers" to other motorist's who cut in front of me at the Lincoln Tunnel and received at least four " fingers" from those I cut in front of.

Normal day :)

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 05:57 PM
And for those " conspiracy " bent people. I know what I saw with my own eyes. There was no " pre- exposition".. no plane parts " bouncing off" the towers.

Both plane flew directly in.. cut right into it.. and exploded

BTW... in talking to my FDNY bother afterwards... they knew damn well ( the firemen there), that they couldn't put the aviation fuel fire out with.. water.. which is what they had.. as they walked up those stairs.

But they still went up those stairs..............

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 05:28 PM

Yeah,I'm obsessed with it and I should be.

We have lost a lot of our freedom since then.

Have any of you had a change of mind since then?

Wake up!

Maybe those not close to it have a easy time " moving on".. but I don't. We in NYC and Jersey... lived it.. every day for months and months.

We lived it

I stood on the banks of the Hudson river and watched them fall with my two sons.. not one word was spoken. I smelled the burnt concrete and dust for weeks. I lost friends in those buildings.. a lot of friends. One jumped.. from the 90th floor.
My brother was a NYFD chief and he was in tower two when it fell, he was hurt.. bad.. very bad.
My other brother works for the NYC DOT and he drove one of those dump trucks up that ramp from ground zero to the S.I. landfill for " bone sifting".. every day for 8 months. He has dealt with the health affects

Both with the emotional scares

I came home to the Marine recruiter sitting at my kitchen table 1 month after the attack. As did 3 of my other brothers.
We sent 4 of our sons into that war to answer that attack. 3 Marines.. 1 Army.

All fought.. and thank God.. all came home

NO.. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY... NEVER

And for those who have " moved on"... if you would have saw what we did. you would never " move on", the same way... never.

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 01:22 AM
God ain't going to help..he not running a dating service up there
Ya gotta go out and get it yourself

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 01:18 AM
Women are the aggressor more times then people may think. It is just not spoken about because it breaks the " law of the jungle"

no photo
Thu 12/20/18 01:12 AM
The people who preach " vanilla" think of the other " flavors " all the time.
They are just not honest about it with themselves. Which leads to some very frustrated folks out there.
Now God doesn't want us to be frustrated...right ;)

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 05:39 PM
'vanilla' intimacy

Who the hell wants that?

If that is the true rule of the "Gods"... I guess I have a express pass to hell waiting for me ;)

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 05:31 PM

I Know people give pets people food. I heard it is not good for pets digestive system. That is why companies make pet food. Not just for Profits.

Who feeds their pet Table scraps or off Your plate ?

Just curious !

I had my last dog for 12 years ( Loved that dog) , I gave him Alpo, but for the most part he ate what I ate.. except pasta.. he didn't like it. But any meat I ate... he ate.. AND he then got the bones

Sometimes on the weekends, he would jump in my pick up truck and we would go to the Burger King drive thru. He would eat his Whopper in a minute flat then try to get to mine... never did.

Did he eat healthy all the time?... nope.. but he ate like a king and had a long great life. No major problems, died of old age.

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 05:01 PM

I've come to realize that many men are afraid to date or go in a relationship with a woman older than they are simply because of inferiority complex. For me, I don't see any problem with it. I believe what matters most is understanding and commitment.
If you have any contrary opinion to this topic or in support of it, kindly drop your comments.

See if you still feel that way the first time she walks into the bedroom and slips off those Depends plastic underwear..;)

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 04:54 PM

I would really pass on eating dogs, cats and horses. I've had those pets. I'm eating less meat anyway, including chicken.

I did have Donkey,for some reason it was a big seller in the area ( outside Dongguan), they had eateries that just served different variations of it. and to tell you the truth... It wasn't bad.

can't eat rice and noodles all the time

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 04:47 PM

Truth is stranger than fiction

thanks for the words of wisdom... what else ya got?... what about space?.. what's the skinny on outer space?

no photo
Wed 12/19/18 04:16 PM
That was said in jest.

But it does have some truth to it. I worked in south china for 2 years, lived there. And I have been at dinner tables where dog and cats were served. I passed on it...( I think.. never really know) but the Chinese folks loved every bite. I have been in villages where rat was being eaten regularly, like we would eat a hot dog.

And I have walked thru many large outdoor " back alley" " meat markets where thousands of live animals of every imaginable kind were on sale... to be eaten. On the endangered list?.. Lol... means nothing there.

You don't see these markets on the T.V.( commie country) and westerners don't go to the " meat markets"...not allowed.. but I did...I saw it all... and they are thriving.

The joke my Chinese co workers would tell me was " if it had parents.. we have a recipe for it"

Sorry... but is the truth.

no photo
Mon 12/17/18 04:02 PM
As I understand it the local Chinese take out restaurants made good use of them.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25