Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:50 PM

The CIA was the first one to "weaponize" the phrase conspiracy theory.
911 was a conspiracy alright. They blew those buildings up. Trade Tower 7 was a demolition.
https://youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg

you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You could tell all of this from Michigan?

if you were there.. if you saw what millions of others actually did.. ones who were there.. you would think differently.

And the people in the planes... stunt doubles.. I presume?

there was no pre explosions.. the friggin planes sliced right into the buildings.. I SAW IT

You 911 conspiracy people are a joke.

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:23 PM
Well, I'm 78 you young " whipper snapper", How about giving Pops here a good Ben Gaye back rub down.. I'll put my teeth in a glass and then we can go at it for 5 minutes or till I need a nap

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 06:07 PM

And after a night of booze and parting you turn to her in the bed at 6am... and get a rude awakening... the booze wore off.

a true " Jesus Christ!!"moment ;)

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 05:08 PM

Not for nothing, but as someone who as BEEN through immigration, 'do it legally' is about as useful as telling someone who is starving to 'just get a job', they must apply, be chosen over dozens or maybe hundreds of other occupants, and get hired, even during that period, they work two or three weeks in the hole without a way to eat. People dont let their kids starve gracefully or go homeless or be in danger.

The immigration process does NOT take the most in need or the poor. The immigration process REQUIRES a sponsor, either of employers who are looking for specially skilled labor or family and friends who can show they are financially able to support the immigrant. So, 'doing it legally' is not such an option for those who are truly desperate to try to improve their lot in life.

If Trump thought so far in advance, why would there be so many bankruptcies under his belt? Trump has lived in a world where wealth begets wealth by means of reputation and anticipation alone. That is not how the Presidency or the country runs though, off of his personal wealth or reputation. We do not have a bankrupt button to push over and over again, and some of the neediest and most hard working suffer from bad choices of ones who dont have to worry about it due to their wealth.

Not for nothing, but as someone who as BEEN through immigration, 'do it legally' is about as useful as telling someone who is starving to 'just get a job', they must apply, be chosen over dozens or maybe hundreds of other occupants

And your point is?

That is our policy.. always has been. Can't follow the legal rules of entry.. then don't come. Go somewhere else

And YES.. they must be chosen. Sorry, that is how it works.. and always has

Is ANY other country different? Or shall we just let everyone in

your statement is ridicules... and pure bleeding heart left wing.

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:50 PM
Not only does it exist... but I was there once. That is where I met my alter ego.. Hazeleyes

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:45 PM

:smile: :smile: :smile: Can YoU Name 3 Thingz that Make YoU Happy?:smile: :smile: :smile:

I could but I would surely be thrown off the site

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:43 PM

Wondering if there are any cat lovers out there who are also Latter Day Saints?

Why, do you guys get to take them with you when you.. depart. expire.. pass...?

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:35 PM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Fri 12/28/18 04:36 PM

Does anyone else get nervous?
[/quote

Yes, I start sweating, my face turns red then I usually throw up... It does kill the mood at the restaurant.

I am working to fix this problem.

no photo
Fri 12/28/18 04:31 PM
he location listed on my profile is in close proximity to where I live.. but not exactly.

When I am talking to someone and comfortable with them, I will then tell them

Lot of nuts out there

no photo
Wed 12/26/18 04:45 PM
Well, I did get my PHD in Gynecology at BCU (Bearded Clam University), so what's you problem

Myron Goldburgsteinwitz MD
(Greeneyes)

no photo
Wed 12/26/18 04:33 PM

Why not send these queries to your politician?
They are paid to figure it out.

Just the opposite is true. They are not paid to figure it out. They are paid to make sure we the people don't figure it out. They are there to work for people who have money, not those that don't. Just look at what Trump is doing. The truth of the matter is that basically everyone wants to enrich themselves, even if it means at the expense of somebody else. The trick is to learn to create your own credit, lend it to yourself, which enables you to make the payments to yourself, thus the first payment makes the second payment and the second payment makes the third payment and so on. There is no way in hell that our elected so called representatives are going to help people to help themselves. There is no money in it for them.

A little bit off subject here = ever since I changed my profile to charge to get to know me, I am having a lot better luck. I finally figured it out that this website is basically a commercial website, and to have any luck, one has to flow with it, not against it. Same applies to what the elected representatives are doing. They don't do nothing unless there is something in it for them, even if it means destroying the country financially. That is what they are doing. That is not what we elected them to do.

Well, everyone has their own experiences. My personal experiences with politicians ( 1 Dem and 1 republican, both senators) on two totally separate issue and two different times in my life were positive experiences. They listened to my dilemma ( one was a V.A issue with one of my sons, the other a dangerous issue with a main road in my county.

And in both cases they immediately looking into it and did something about it. No fanfare, no mention in the press, nobody outside of me ( and the people in high places they spoke to) really knew.

And I am just a regular guy.

Not saying all of them are like that, just my experiences.

no photo
Wed 12/26/18 04:22 PM

If a Man is serious about a Woman, he should be able to win her Over to like and appreciate him. Women who try to win men is unsuccessful.
I am speaking of men who desire an Exclusive Relationship.
Not many fall into this category on some date sites.

Comments welcome

I agree with everything you said from my experience. I feel a woman can Indirectly make moves but not directly. But then maybe I was focusing on wrong men as well.

Women " talk" with their eyes.. and the eyes never lie. A lot of guys don't know how to read the eyes.

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 03:29 PM

Everyone has a life

huh They do? noway

Well.... they should. A internet web site can't be it. Any internet web site. Some people choose not to have a life outside of their computer. And because of that they forget how to interact with people... outside.

And that is not... life

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 12:36 PM

tall girls short boys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::see_no_evil:

Coming from a long line of "little people" I find that offense. My father, 2 Uncles and 1 Aunt were in the Wizard of Oz.

One other Uncle was a stunt double for " Tattoo" on Fantasy Island.

Some of my relatives actually made a pilot series way back "Little house on the Prairie", based on them.. But Hollywood went with Michael Landon and changed the whole thing.... ripped off their idea!

So knock it off

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 12:22 PM

Lots of data coming out lately:

<https://rense.com//Datapages/tompkinsdata.htm>
Whistle Blower William Tompkins

<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Secret+Space+Program>
Search

<https://www.secretspaceprogram.com/above-majestic/>
Documentary

<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+lenard+walson>
Telescopic Videos

<https://www.youtube.com/embed/ewcZts6WHUw?rel=0&autoplay=1>
Space Based Economy

Its true..

And the secrete space program is managed by George Jetson, His son Elroy and Jane his wife.

It is under the disguise of a fake company "Spacely Sprockets"

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 12:13 PM

In some restaurants and hotels around here they have little wall mounted screens in the men's room.. eye level at the urinals

You can't even take a p*ss, without commercials.

noway rant

That's ridiculous..
The more adverts I see, the more "tone deaf" I become to them...
It's like living near the airport or train tracks...after a while, you don't really notice it.
In the same way...if they are hoping to sell to ME, they are going about it all wrong...I tune the **** out..

Well, if I had the pump pressure I would short circuit a few... but I don't ;)

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 12:05 PM
I noticed when I look my pic down the amount of scammers dropped a lot. So I leave it off

Maybe they think I too am fake and thy pass me by ?

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 11:33 AM

And is there any pharmacist here?

I don't mean to be rude but you can't be serious.

You are asking total strangers if you should take certain meds?.

Yesterday, while we have never spoken. and both of us did not know each other was actually even on the planet you sent me a message asking me if I was a Doctor.

Why?

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 11:22 AM

Here in the US..they even have TV's with adverts running on the GAS PUMPS (petrol for those across the pond)..

I have seen TV's in fast food restaurants.
NO restaurant need s Tv or three, unles it is a sports vbar or something.

And, years ago, like..back in the 90's and before (70's & 80's)..there weren't commercials being shown at movie theaters before the movie..
Oh sure...there were previews, and the multiple previews are bad enough (especialy since the movie is suppioed to start at 7PM, and you are still running them at 7:10)
But you throw in commecials on top of that....hell, the movies doesn't even start until like7:20..

In some restaurants and hotels around here they have little wall mounted screens in the men's room.. eye level at the urinals

You can't even take a p*ss, without commercials.

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 11:13 AM

I am new to online dating, and don't reallyhave a good sense of what a decent profile should look like.. did i say too much, too little, or what?

Love your feedback, pics too...

Holy S**t!!!

I would need a recliner and a mug of coffee to read all that.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25