Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 03:51 PM
From my experience in watching women, 6' is the line. short guys are screwed. I have friends that are short ( 5'7 - 5'9") and dating has always been a problem for them.. because woman don't want a short guy.

They really don't come right out and say it.. but they don't

no photo
Sat 01/26/19 05:08 PM
Me don't say it much.. they show it... not say it.

no photo
Sat 01/26/19 05:02 PM

Love has no culture, boundaries, race and religion. It is pure and beautiful like early morning sunrise falling in lake.

Stealing other peoples lines has no culture, boundaries, race and religion. It is cheap and easy like early morning sunrise falling in lake.

no photo
Sat 01/26/19 03:11 PM

Hey
Hi all I am new here .
Mind to make a new friend.

My name is Sue.. how do you do

no photo
Fri 01/25/19 05:20 PM

What have your experiences been as a

targeted individual?

While I have never been stalked ( to the best of my knowledge) I have been harassed by some nutty women over the years.

But I am a guy, you as a woman have a bigger issue if you are in fact being stalked. It is not something to take lightly. If you know who is doing it file a complaint with the police, get it on record. They will confront the person (s) In my state it is a crime to stalk someone

You should not have to live your life in fear or constantly looking over your shoulder.

what's up Funky.. long time no see :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 01/25/19 05:15 PM
Sorry folks.. but we have way too many guns out there in the U.S... way too many

As one who has used a assault rifle ( U.S.M.C) I can tell you that weapons of personal mass destruction have no business in the hands of citizens... no logical reason.. none

I now do not own a gun, because I saw the end result carnage they can produce.

first amendment rights... all you want to.. there is NO reason for a citizen to own a machine gun.....none

no photo
Fri 01/25/19 05:01 PM
I have a very deep.. very distinctive voice

no photo
Fri 01/25/19 04:56 PM
What the DMV drivers licenses pics like in those countries for the gals?

no photo
Fri 01/25/19 04:53 PM

Hi share your view who have been/want successfully convert their best friend in marriage

Nope...you don't bed your friends... do you?

no photo
Fri 01/25/19 04:47 PM

hi team.
It's Ahmed from Pakistan
can you confirm me how many people's are mingle 2 in Pakistan?
thanks &regards

Yes Ahmed. There are 862 according to last count by the official census committee. But since many of the woman have that scarf thing going on we are not sure if we are double counting.

no photo
Fri 01/25/19 04:40 PM
Is it really wrong to hope that a entire team gets dysentery before the big game.. and their coach also gets crabs in the hotel?

I don't think it is.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 04:58 PM
I prefer to do it the old fashioned way. first the attraction to me... Greeneyes.. my mind.. words.. character. not my face and body.

If you at attracted to the mind and I to yours, then by all means you get my photo... certainly.

Because if I can't attract your attention with my mind. What is the point.

This works well for me.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 04:18 PM
Pouring rain today and 45. which is a big improvement. the last few days have been brutal. Mondays high was -7 degrees with the wind chill.... And I work... outside.

hands and feet.. frozen...your face gets hard as a rock.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 04:03 PM
I like old ladies... past bingo hall and social security age.. way past that. "The silver / kind of bluish hair" age.... old ones.

I meet them.. they fall for my charm and " Walla" I'm in. I know they will croak soon so I work my way into their will and I feed them Tylenol PM at 6pm ( tell them its candy) and they fall asleep.. so no sex needed.

I'm not a gold digger.. more like a platinum digger

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 03:41 PM
Your situation was like mine but in reverse. I put my pic up and got bombarded with messages.. all fake. So I took it down and the messages went back to normal. I don't know what triggers are used by the " wrong " people.. but there are triggers.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 03:22 PM

greeneyes....brady doesn't whine...he walks off the field. refuses interviews. a real baby. when they win, he is all smiles and takes interviews from ANYONE, even a billy goat. He's 40..time to retire and make a man out of himself.

I can't tell you how many coaches Belichick did not shake hands with after a loss. But he sure as hell does after a win... no class starts at the top.

He will leave the game as a brilliant football mind, that is undeniable.. but that is it. He will never go down as one of the best because of his character.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 03:05 PM
If you feel like watching xxx ? No faces and no talking just watching

So do both of you watch it with like a bag or something over your heads.. just sit there quietly and watch it?

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 03:00 PM

i do the driving, used to t, till now never met a woman who could,

One of these days you have to take a cruise down I-95 here in the states. You want to see women drive?... you will.. as they fly past you driving a 53' tractor trailer.

These gals in the U.S... can drive

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 02:46 PM

Seek sovereign partner with land
in a growing environment
to build community, food forests,
and document healing center :D

see my profile.. (also earthicastar on youtube)
if i find my twin flame....
all the better

for now just looking for like minds
creativity, save the world, that sort of thing

I'm in... as long as I get to be king of the community... Like the Bud Light king.. that's what I want.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 02:38 PM
yeah well, I did that blind folded on a trampoline.. have you

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25