Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Mon 12/24/18 11:10 AM
People pop on and off when they have some time.. Everyone has a life and is busy with it.

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 04:21 PM

From greeneyes148
there are over 750 sins in the Catholic religion ( which I am), and I am sure I brake at least 20 of them just getting to work

And yet there are only 613 Mitzvot in the Scriptures. It seems that some churches tend to add a few...

CLV Matt 11:30 for My yoke is kindly and My load is light.

Apparently, the load of the church is not as kindly.

750....613...the number doesn't matter. the fact that no mortal can follow these rules is the point.. no one can even remember them all.

nobody can even figure the bible out. put 10 people in a room.. get 10 different explanations

Just be a good person at heart... that is enough

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 04:10 PM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Sun 12/23/18 04:11 PM

I am interested in finding what others think or know about this subject.... I live in SW Florida and have heard Miami has a large number of singles.... actually more women than men... which of course caught my interest....only to increase my odds...not at all a serial dater....but don't believe this applies to older singles as much as younger? thoughts or knowledge?

Yes, that is a excellent area. The male death rate is much higher then female, tipping the balance in your favor even more

try the gated communities, such as Boca Vista (phase 1& 2), those men are dropping like flies which gives you better choices .

Better yet, get a part time job as a AARP salesperson and make cold calls to the older females, once you get them talking.. work your magic

no photo
Sun 12/23/18 03:42 PM

Does that ever happen here?

Might be tough, Charlie. You have that prison tattoo look about you.

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 07:51 PM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Sat 12/22/18 07:51 PM

Looking to pleasure

Ahhh.. yes, the ole candy cane the di*k routine

everyone does that, try some lights, Christmas ornaments.. tinsel.

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 07:28 PM
you are 56?, and looking for a intimae encounter. Unless you are packing a world class sausage.. it going to be tough

Even with that.. what..a 1/2 hour then you need a nap?

gonna be tough

jut lie.. about everything.. what the F...what option you have?

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 07:09 PM
Looking for a special one.. I'm a picky guy. I'm not for everyone.. bit unique ... looking for one with a sense of humor but one who can also "lay down the pipe" on serious stuff. One who stands firm.. by her man, cause she believes in him

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 07:00 PM

I'm looking a pretty one to accompany me to visit Kochin on January.

Of course your wife is totally in the dark on this, right

And you wonder why a entire ethnic group gets lumped into " sleezeballs" ?

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 06:55 PM

I'm looking a pretty one to accompany me to visit Kochin on January.

Of course your wife knows nothing of this... right

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 05:28 PM

Let's talk about online dating stupidity.

well, For starters putting a profile up longer then the Dead Sea scrolls is a no - no

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 01:30 PM
I'm a Irish guy who likes Chinese food.. standard issue hair package any points for that?

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 11:59 AM

Pork Chitterlings and beer. drinker

That almost looks X rated.....

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 11:55 AM
Yes, I like that new girl smell too.

Hey, Have you ever got a new car AND new girl at the same time....Its the best!!

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 11:47 AM
We have potholes here in NYC and N. Jersey that will swallow your car. And the stock answer rom the city when your car gets damaged is " well, it sucked being you today.. your getting nothing from us.. just a towing bill"

I have been working there for over 30 years. The truckers are for the most part courteous and professional.and frankly they are cut off by cars more then they cut off cars.

For the life of me I have no idea how they drive those 53' trucks thru the streets in the city without creating worlds of carnage. I would quit that job the first day.

there are bad truck drivers out there, for sure. But without truck drivers... we (everyone) will get nothing in our stores or delivered to our houses.

They really are the " grease" that keeps the wheel moving

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 11:32 AM

I am happy to address any and all of your questions... I was brainwashed to think we were spinning on a perilous rock through a vaccuum once too..
then I learned about science... observable, testable, repeatable...
All your questions have been addressed.. but I can only get to them one at a time.. first I will tell you.. Bodies of water are always level on the surface and the Earth's surface i scovered in 70+ % water.. Water requires a container .. as do opposing pressure systems...
So where is your container for the water on your spinning ball or that keeps your pressure systems from equalizing ?
Every photo you have ever seen of Earth from space was ART... not a real photo... same with satellites and the ISS... all CGI
[/quote

first I will tell you.. Bodies of water are always level on the surface and the Earth's surface is covered in 70+ % water.. Water requires a container

I to believe this, in fact if you look very very closely to photos of the oceans in whole and the great lakes, down on the right hand corner you will see a " Tupperware" branding

They use the clear plastic and they think we don't see it... but... we do see it.

no photo
Sat 12/22/18 08:00 AM
it seems to me that every other commercial on is for some sort of medicine that the pharmaceutical are pushing. No wonder America is addicted to drugs.

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 05:27 PM

Wake from that slumber.. Bitcoin have changed everything.. cryptos are the game changers .. 9 years ago people said it won't work.. now it will crash and burn.. folks key into the future

Bitcoin hasn't changed...****

but enlighten us.. what has it changed?

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 05:15 PM

Well, people want To start new.

I know a few lawyers and they say it is true... Jan, is the biggest month for filing for divorce.

Clean break.. clean start.

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 05:11 PM
Yep, just be ... you. Some will like that.. some won't.. but it is.. you

no photo
Fri 12/21/18 01:42 PM
I.P. Daily

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25