Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:56 PM

I’m real,new girl in town,looking for a nice man.
Im always ready for fun and discreet sex with a young or older man.
If you want to talk or have some sexy fun.
I am waiting for your answer.

let's talk>>> sharon.524@yahoo.com

Are those made of cotton?

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:54 PM

Just because a woman enjoys a Man's company and doing things together doesn't mean she is a prostitute !

What's your definition of a prostitute ?

A woman who gives me a " buy one get one free" discount

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:43 PM

well, since we got the pot.. blast the tunes on.. lite em up.. then to the cheese whiz and crackers

Who has the munchies ;)

Do you know that cheese whiz has no cheese in it at all? ill

I was high and hungry... I would have ate rubber

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:39 PM

Yahoo News explains: Removing a president under the 25th Amendment

In case you ever wanted to know,

This week a bombshell anonymous New York Times op-ed written by a “senior official in the Trump administration” claimed to be part of the “resistance” working within the Trump White House. One excerpt: “Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president.”

http://www.yahoo.com/katiecouric/yahoo-news-explains-removing-president-25th-amendment-222621946.html

I know it sounds strange but I'm kind of hoping the Dems do good, just because I would hate to see you ( and other lefties) try to keep up this bashing for a additional 4 years.. you could go mad trying ;)

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:25 PM
My " go to" munchie was Ring Dings and chocolate milk...after some good Columbian weed... back in the day.

As I watched " Happy Days".. the Fonz... on T.V.

Ahh.. to be a teenager :)

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:20 PM

The last few times I logged on here I have had a few messages from guys just giving me their numbers and asking me to call or text instead of chatting on here. I dont like that, I want to first determine if you are real before I give out ANY info. Any one else get that? Do you risk it just to get to know someone??

Give my number out on a web site... are you kidding me?.. I not only do that, I have billboards with my number on ever major highway. I have planes writing it in smoke

I'm desperate!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 05:12 PM
well, since we got the pot.. blast the tunes on.. lite em up.. then to the cheese whiz and crackers

Who has the munchies ;)

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 04:49 PM
Being Irish and from NYC and growing up there in the 70's we knew all too well of the Irish mob, The Westies in NYC ( Hells kitchen) and whitey an his boys up in the Boston area.

Fact is they were hire by the Italian mob at times to do their dirty work ( killing) and they were ruthless their tactics. And of course they ran their own rackets and did their own dirty work.

Featherstone and co. in N.Y.C. were different from the Italian mob killers. They would kill a person, chop off his fingers and mail them to his mother. Or put a person thru a meat grinder... they were sadist.. to make their point

Featherstone got it in N.Y.C Whitey got it .. now.. thy all get what's coming to them sooner or later

They were real.. they were there.. and they were killers. and they were also a embarrassment to the hard working Irish community

I'm glad they are gone. I am glad they were killed. They deserved it.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 03:19 PM

scribbling......yea.. got it!
ok my Nigerian friend....moneys on the way...camel drive....western union....ok you owe me 10k in fun bucks!!!!
your friend
gullible American!!
p.s. I feel so good helping out these camel humpers!!!!!

Camels aren't really a means of tranportation in Nigeria, darlin'...
You must have them confused with Morocco or some of the Arabic countries...

Not that it matters cause we were just kidding around.

But

I worked in remote part of south China for a year and 1/2 recently, and out in the fields...in the rice paddies.. were.. camels.. working and carrying people back and forth. and they are not native to there.

you never know where a camel will pop up.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 02:51 PM

Green eyes....you mean your not a spammer!??!?!?
:0

Well, technically.. yes. I'm a spammer who likes to post in the forums too.. I spam part time, mostly for money for pot, Coke a Cola and western clothing which is hard to get here in Nigeria.

Plus its too friggin hot to spam and scam all day in that smelly internet café. Crowded with other scammers, you have to get there early just to get a seat. 1 bathroom.. no exhaust fan... not a pleasant work environment.

omg....i must you money now!!!
just were in the Congo are you Carmen San Diego??

4371A Camel drive.. right next to the Western Union office.

I will pay you back once I move my family out of the way of the swarm of locust that has been following us non stop for 1 year. Plus you know, grandma died and Pops is very sick and blind. My brother Lupford has malaria and my sister Myra has acute foot fungus and a rash that looks like a map of Poland on her back.

So, you know.. I need the money. I swear to God ( or whoever you want me to swear to) that I will pay you back.

Remember... Western Union.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 02:31 PM

Certainly,it is life changing in many ways.It is binding,self-assuring and priority shifting,etc.
What makes you decide nor convinced to finally take the plunge?:wink:

I would rather give a Rhino a enema as opposed to going thru that again.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 02:28 PM

With all the ickiness that can be transmitted
through sexual contact...
I require testing of all new partners.

Do you, as policy, require new potential sex
partners, to undergo full STD testing, along
with followup testing for herpes and HIV?

Not only my partners but also my neighbors. I don't want any of that crap hopping the fence into my yard.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 02:23 PM

green eyes....you mean your not a spammer!??!?!?
:0

Well, technically.. yes. I'm a spammer who likes to post in the forums too.. I spam part time, mostly for money for pot, Coke a Cola and western clothing which is hard to get here in Nigeria.

Plus its too friggin hot to spam and scam all day in that smelly internet café. Crowded with other scammers, you have to get there early just to get a seat. 1 bathroom.. no exhaust fan... not a pleasant work environment.

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 02:14 PM
I find if you pull your picture of the profile you get much less scammers and fakes.

Maybe they think you are a scammer and they don't bother?

no photo
Sat 11/03/18 02:10 PM
Do you have any pot?... we need pot.

no photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:51 PM
The only industry currently lobbying for Hillary is the Polyester Pants Suit industry.

no photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:47 PM
People do need a living wage and a full weeks work should be worth enough to live in a decent and safe place and be able to meet one's needs. That is something I absolutely agree with.

Yeah, well its not.. and never has been... in any country.

that's why people work to succeed in life.

no photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:42 PM
We can get a few buses and roam the county picking up Minlgsters..like in the hippie days.

no photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:28 PM

My profile states I am interested in men from my state only. I can drive, but prefer to meet somewhere close to home. I have gotten several friend requests from guys of all ages but 99% are 1000 to 2500 miles away. Does anyone have an opinion if you accept a friend, do they actually write often or call -- I have been declining all because I SAY that I will. What is your opinion of having several "friends" that you are pretty certain you will never get to meet. You cannot miss my preference if you look at my profile. I need some realistic suggestions. Thanks for any input.

Most just give me the finger, so really don't know

no photo
Fri 11/02/18 04:25 PM
I will be celebrating my 71st birthday next Monday and I can carry a gallon of milk without using my hands

Steroids.. that is the key.. illegal steroids.

Trust me.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25