JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Thu 12/18/08 01:07 PM

RON PAUL SOULD BE PRESIDENT...........AND SARAH PALIN HIS VISE PRESIDENT.........

From what I know so far I do think Ron Paul should be president. I don't agree with the Palin thing though...lol, she just doesn't impress me.
SARA PALIN IS THE FEMALE VERSION OF RON PAUL.....

Not hardly...lol. Palin is a hillbilly who probably wasn't aware that this country expanded farther than the borders of Alaska. That's an insult to Ron Paul, even if you didn't mean for it to be.

Thu 12/18/08 11:41 AM

RON PAUL SOULD BE PRESIDENT...........AND SARAH PALIN HIS VISE PRESIDENT.........

From what I know so far I do think Ron Paul should be president. I don't agree with the Palin thing though...lol, she just doesn't impress me.

Thu 12/18/08 11:25 AM

I predict a worse depression then in the 30's... but on the upside money might actually be worth something again since it will be harder to come by.

but this is not because of Obama
no matter what they do, the past poor decisions have put America in this situation and there is no quick fix.

As for the rest of the comments here...'kaboom' and 'poor' and 'sign up for welfare unless you make 100000'...
i say give them a chance to try to start turning things around.
They may just surprise you.

I agree that its not because of Obama. I do hope I'm wrong more than I can express.

Thu 12/18/08 11:23 AM
Thanks Becca! I stuck it in my bookmarks so I can look at it when I'm done with the site I'm on now (love that tab feature on mozilla...)

Thu 12/18/08 11:14 AM
If anyone can has any websites or materials on Ron Paul please let me know. I have become interested in learning about him, and would like to become an activist but want to know all I can before I dive in.

Thu 12/18/08 11:10 AM
I predict a worse depression then in the 30's... but on the upside money might actually be worth something again since it will be harder to come by.

Thu 12/18/08 11:02 AM
She was probably looking for the smell of latex or vagina... she knew if he was cheating he'd never go for it. If he wasn't cheating he'd not have any issues with his wife being down there with her face...

Thu 12/18/08 10:51 AM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Thu 12/18/08 10:52 AM
I have noticed that most (not all, I said most) men who are against gay marriage some how make it sound like two men marrying threatens THEIR sexuality? Two men being in love does not do any harm to a straight man, especially since most gay men are respectful enough to not hit on someone unless they know they are gay. Although, they don't mind seeing two women go at it as long as said women are hot.

Most women who are against gay marriage (again, I said MOST, not all) aren't even really sure why they're against it other than because the bible told them so. Its a book. I will not take it as anything other than a book unless and until God himself/herself/their selves comes and tells me otherwise. I fully believe that God (whichever way you see him/her/them) loves unconditionally and doesn't have any grief with anyone being in love. The God I know is loving and does create such people to teach the rest of us acceptance and love. We're supposed to love everybody, not just those who are just like us. That would be the reason God makes gay people, so many different skin colors, and people with disabilities. We're supposed to learn to love and accept every single person we want to hate for being different.

Wed 12/17/08 09:53 PM

I have 2 things to say

1. Its about effin time.

2. If parents wouldn't let their kids loose with cell phones and internet access... and actually MONITORED what they did online and with their phones (I still don't think anyone too young to drive needs a cell phone...but anyway), this would happen much less because parents would be aware of what was going on and be able to stop it before it came down to stories like tragic little Megan Meyer.
I agree!!! But parents need to know what your kid is doing at all times. Thats the bottom line. The world is getting crazy......

OH I completely agree. The sad thing is parents think that just because they know their kid is on the computer or has a cell phone, that they know what they are doing. There are so many parental control tools now, and there's no excuse to not know. If you ask me the only purpose for a child under 18 to even have a cell phone is when they start driving, and only on hand for emergencies. I also see nothing wrong with kids using the internet as long as they are monitored, there's way too many sickos these days to turn your kids loose with a web cam and a keyboard.

Wed 12/17/08 09:50 PM
:smile:
Thank you for posting this. I'm currently educating myself about Ron Paul, anything I can read is fantastic. The best part is his ideas don't leave you with this unrealistic "omg, life is going to be perfect if I back this person." His ideas just leave you nodding your head in agreement, and to me makes perfect sense in a world gone crazy.

Wed 12/17/08 09:42 PM
I cried when I heard this. I admire her work so much, she was down right stunning. My myspace url is even associated with my love for Bettie :cry:

Wed 12/17/08 09:37 PM
This actually gives me hope that I may one day see the man who killed my sister proved guilty. My heart goes out to the Walsh family, and I know this is a huge burden lifted from their hearts to see this case closed after all these years. I really hope they can move on in peace now.

Wed 12/17/08 09:32 PM
I have 2 things to say

1. Its about effin time.

2. If parents wouldn't let their kids loose with cell phones and internet access... and actually MONITORED what they did online and with their phones (I still don't think anyone too young to drive needs a cell phone...but anyway), this would happen much less because parents would be aware of what was going on and be able to stop it before it came down to stories like tragic little Megan Meyer.

Wed 12/17/08 04:46 PM

I just want to ask this to anyone against gay marriage:

How does 2 people of the same sex marrying effect YOUR daily life? Does it take food off your table? Clothes off your back? A roof from above your head? Does it leave scars? Does it make your significant other love you less? Does it make your children grow purple horns? If it doesn't effect you, why does it matter to you? It doesn't effect me, I believe anyone who wants to marry should be able to and there should be NO issues with it. There shouldn't have to be a law instated for it, because in all honesty there shouldn't be any laws against it. Its unethical. Did you know that there were NO laws against it until recently? It was a deterrent Bush used to get our minds off the war and onto something else he wanted to screw up.

Well, it is kinda gross seeing two guy kissing.

Then don't look.:wink:

It's probably gross to them to see a man and a women kiss.

Its gross to me to see anyone mauling each other in public... I don't care what their orientation is. One doesn't bother me more then the other though...lol.

Wed 12/17/08 08:43 AM
I just want to ask this to anyone against gay marriage:

How does 2 people of the same sex marrying effect YOUR daily life? Does it take food off your table? Clothes off your back? A roof from above your head? Does it leave scars? Does it make your significant other love you less? Does it make your children grow purple horns? If it doesn't effect you, why does it matter to you? It doesn't effect me, I believe anyone who wants to marry should be able to and there should be NO issues with it. There shouldn't have to be a law instated for it, because in all honesty there shouldn't be any laws against it. Its unethical. Did you know that there were NO laws against it until recently? It was a deterrent Bush used to get our minds off the war and onto something else he wanted to screw up.

Wed 12/17/08 08:27 AM
OH, and kid.. I just looked at both you guy's profiles... he's so much better lookin then youlaugh laugh

I think you need to retract that statement.

Tue 12/16/08 12:27 PM
I just want to know all sides. I am kinda leaving out wheat and anything with gluten, and soy. I'm a vegetarian so I am gonna have to figure somethin else out...lol, but I won't starve cus I do research EVERY food I eat. My friend keeps tellin me to switch back to meat but I don't like it so its not happenin...lol

Tue 12/16/08 10:17 AM

I'm not sure I believe this. Please cite some respectable source, e.g. JAMA, NEJM, Medscape, or other medical journals.

The thought that one bean has SO SO SO many bad effects...just sounds strange to me. Possible though, so I am eager to know your sources as I consume a lot of soy products.

http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/03summary.htm

I do too, so thats why I've been researching the things I eat. I want to know everything I put in my body... I'm a bit of a health freak.

Tue 12/16/08 09:34 AM
SOY DANGERS:

* High levels of phytic acid in soy reduce assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. Phytic acid in soy is not neutralized by ordinary preparation methods such as soaking, sprouting and long, slow cooking. High phytate diets have caused growth problems in children.

* Trypsin inhibitors in soy interfere with protein digestion and may cause pancreatic orders. In test animals soy containing trypsin inhibitors caused stunted growth.

* Soy phytoestrogens disrupt endocrine function and have the potential to cause infertility and to promote breast cancer in adult women.

* Soy phytoestrogens are potent antithyroid agents that cause hypothyroidism and may cause thyroid cancer. In infants, consumption of soy formula has been linked to autoimmune thyroid disease.

* Vitamin B12 analogs in soy are not absorbed and actually increase the body’s requirement for B12.

* Soy foods increase the body’s requirement for vitamin D.

* Fragile proteins are denatured during high temperature processing to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein.

* Processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines.

* Free glutamic acid or MSG, a potent neurotoxin, is formed during soy food processing and added to many soy foods.

* Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and the kidneys.

SOY INFANT FORMULA — BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FOR BABIES

* Babies fed soy-based formula have 13,000 to 22,000 times more estrogen compounds in their blood than babies fed milk-based formula.

* Infants exclusively fed soy formula receive the estrogenic equivalent of at least five birth control pills per day.

* Male infants undergo a “testosterone surge” during the first few months of life, when testosterone levels may be as high as those of an adult male. During this period, baby boys are programmed to express male characteristics after puberty, not only in the development of their sexual organs and other masculine physical traits, but also in setting patterns in the brain characteristic of male behavior.

* Pediatricians are noticing greater numbers of boys whose physical maturation is delayed, or does not occur at all, including lack of development of the sexual organs. Learning disabilities, especially in male children, have reached epidemic proportions.

* Soy infant feeding—which floods the bloodstream with female hormones that inhibit testosterone—cannot be ignored as a possible cause for these tragic developments. In animals, soy feeding indicates that phytoestrogens in soy are powerful endocrine disrupters.

* Almost 15 percent of white girls and 50 percent of African-American girls show signs of puberty such as breast development and pubic hair, before the age of eight. Some girls are showing sexual development before the age of three. Premature development of girls has been linked to the use of soy formula and exposure to environmental estrogens such as PCBs and DDE.

Tue 12/16/08 07:21 AM
Looks wise ur about a 7

The gang banger thing makes me want to rate you much lower though, b/c I look at that kind of life as immature and careless. So your overall rating from me is a 1.5.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25