JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:31 PM

General prediction: Oprah Winfery will cry at the Presidential Inauguration.

Personal prediction: My goal dress will fit by June. And yes... thats a prediction I can control. Not a "resolution", its a real goal that will be reached. Haha, it has nothing to do with the new year except that it WILL in fact be 2009 when it happens.

I think you're right on both counts...drinker :smile:

You should try it on, take a pic & post it so we can judge for ourselves.:tongue:

LOL... I will when it fits

Mon 12/29/08 03:04 PM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Mon 12/29/08 03:09 PM
oops... effed up and hit reply instead of edit and didn't even know it til now... sry...

Mon 12/29/08 03:02 PM

Personal prediction: My goal dress will fit by June. And yes... thats a prediction I can control. Not a "resolution", its a real goal that will be reached. Haha, it has nothing to do with the new year except that it WILL in fact be 2009 when it happens.

I think you're right on both counts...drinker :smile:

Mon 12/29/08 02:54 PM

Mon 12/29/08 11:10 AM

Well I aint lowering my expectations or standards... so I had to politely say thanks but no thanks and told them why... I always tell them why... smokin

Someone not being your type doesn't mean they're less than you. You may not be compatible, but it really shouldn't be considered "lowering your standards" by giving a human being who likes you a chance, even if its just one date to be sure you're making the right choice.

flowerforyou good pointflowerforyou

Thank you.
Seriously, sometimes someone who isn't seemingly your type can become a source of fascination for you. I like people who are completely different from me because thats who we learn the most from.

Sun 12/28/08 11:06 PM

I have a soft spot for a damsel in distress.

LOLOLOL, Maybe I just go for the guys who have that same issue...lol. I'm NOT the damsel in distress and get SO irritated with my friends when they play that card. I don't need a man to save me and refuse to pretend I do, so I guess I'll just have to sit back til the one who's strong enough to be my man walks bylaugh

Sun 12/28/08 06:00 PM

Dang. I thought you meant "skinny dip."

"Skinny dip"? Does that mean overweight people don't swim naked in a group or with skinny people?

huh noway slaphead

Sun 12/28/08 05:22 PM

Tried it a few times in High School. I decided to smoke instead. Had to weigh out my options. Lung cancer or lip cancer. Lung cancer isnt visible, so I went with that one.

:tongue:

Not true, you also had the option to say no to both. I cant' say much about the smoking b/c I did it for 15 years and quitting was insanely hard, but if I can do it anyone can.

Sun 12/28/08 05:19 PM

hey ladies, there are a lot of gentlemen out here waiting for u if u look in the right places.

laugh I gave up looking in any place.. if it ever happens great if not I'm still pretty amazing all on my own.
oh, and u are,but sometimes as u know we all want someoneeven just to hold.

Haha, thats why I have two really sweet cats.
that's cool I like catsbut, u know what i mean.

doesn't apply to me though. I mean yeah, I get the occasional lonely twinge. However, unless a man is going to be WITH me and not just want sex, he's just going to make me feel bad about myself and divert me from my course anyway. I like focusing on my health and exercise, and most guys I've met want me to get fat again so they know that I'm not "going anywhere". I'm okay without a man. I was given hands for a reasonlaugh

Sun 12/28/08 05:15 PM

mmmm.... skoal wintergreen...

any ladies enjoy a good dip every now and again?

sick sick ill ill ill ill ill ill ill

And I won't date a man who dips either. Its disgusting and horrible for you.

its all good. and a lot of things are bad for you. like sitting on your a$$ in front of the tv drinking soda pop or playing retarded wii fit videogames.

its about balance people. balance.

i dont do that eitherlaugh
I eat healthy, stopped smoking, work out, minimize my TV time to maybe a TV movie or two a week and an episode of Heroes... I want someone who at least tries to be healthy. The most unhealthy behavior I could deal with is the occasional drink, which as long as its ONLY occasional and not over done is okay.

Sun 12/28/08 05:02 PM

hey ladies, there are a lot of gentlemen out here waiting for u if u look in the right places.

laugh I gave up looking in any place.. if it ever happens great if not I'm still pretty amazing all on my own.
oh, and u are,but sometimes as u know we all want someoneeven just to hold.

Haha, thats why I have two really sweet cats.

Sun 12/28/08 04:37 PM

mmmm.... skoal wintergreen...

any ladies enjoy a good dip every now and again?

sick sick ill ill ill ill ill ill ill

And I won't date a man who dips either. Its disgusting and horrible for you.

Sun 12/28/08 04:32 PM
I like people with unmistakable voices. Besides, Fran Drescher's accent isn't really that strong. She amped it up big time for the show. She certainly sounds like she's from NY, but not near as bad as all that.

Sun 12/28/08 04:23 PM

You have yet to see me get rude. Trust me on this.

If you don't want to believe me, ask anybody who knows me personally. It ain't pretty.

And?

Sun 12/28/08 04:17 PM
And I'd so seriously consider this cutie if he were closer...lol. I'm still only 24... you can't be a cougar til ur over 30laugh laugh

Sun 12/28/08 04:16 PM

What are you, about 12?

That was kinda rude though... I can see why he got defensive. Nobody takes you seriously until ur 25 and its even more irritating when people pick on you for being young. I'm finally to where its not as bad, but I do understand his frustration when people say things like that.

Sun 12/28/08 04:09 PM

Sun 12/28/08 04:06 PM

i think its funny allll old dudes comment my topics.

wheres the cute guys at? not that you older fellows are ugly its just wierd cause i'm 18.

Wow,I think these so called Old Dudes have given you some really good advice. I don't think it matters what age a person is. I have learned from the younger generation as I have from my peers and my elders. I think as you get older you will realize that knowledge is valuable no matter where it comes from..

Honestly as I have stated in now 3 posts it is up to you on how you are treated.

Meh. Most kids these days assume that us " old " people have nothing to say that would be worth listening to. After all, what do WE know?? It's not like we have had any experience or anything.

Lfer....if you are expecting an 18-23 year old guy to come in here and tell you what it means for a woman to be treated well...good luck with that.

Most of 'em are still more concerned with getting their d*cks wet than they are about knowing how to truly treat a woman well.

drinker

Cheers to that! I have a really hard time with guys in my socially specified age range of 18-25. I've never hung out with people less than 10 years older than me except for a few I went to school with who just happened to be the same way. I learned a long time ago, if you want a good answer to a relationship question ask noone under 35, because usually that person is still too idealistic to give a straight answer.

Sun 12/28/08 03:56 PM
I tend to wind up going for unavailable men (emotionally, not literally...I wouldn't go THAT route). I like guys who can teach me something, I love to learn. Some guys think that just because I HAVEN'T done something they're into means I'm uninterested.

Sun 12/28/08 03:46 PM

i think its funny allll old dudes comment my topics.

wheres the cute guys at? not that you older fellows are ugly its just wierd cause i'm 18.

laugh laugh laugh
Seriously?
laugh laugh laugh

I saw noone proposing to you, seems they were just answering your question.laugh laugh laugh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25