JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Fri 01/02/09 08:32 PM
It'll come back to me when I'm laying back down about to go to sleep... then I'll have to hop up and do it before I forget... only to forget by the time I get my window up...laugh

Fri 01/02/09 08:31 PM
The fact that we're even old enough to refer to Hey Dude and Pete and Pete as old shows.... makes me feel really really really old...lol...ohwell

Fri 01/02/09 08:29 PM
I came online for a purpose, there was something I was going to look up and I can't remember what it waslaugh

Something to do with health I know that...

Fri 01/02/09 02:20 PM
Omg, I so remember that show! Its where Michelle Trechtenburg started.

Thu 01/01/09 07:15 PM
And he takes direction...
Very nicedrool
Very handsome, too bad ur all the way across the pondbrokenheart laugh

Thu 01/01/09 03:52 PM
My weakness for strays animals causes me to attract men of the same needy nature. What I have changed is I leave the stray men where I found them and hand them the stray dog that followed me if they need someone to sleep with.

Thu 01/01/09 12:12 PM
Can't really tell cus ur picture is too far away.

Thu 01/01/09 12:11 PM
That sounds yummy sans the bread crumbs...
Thanksflowerforyou

Thu 01/01/09 09:17 AM
I make it clear when I am getting to know someone, well once conversation turns to "what do you want in life"... which normally takes a while... that those are what I want. I also make it clear that I am getting married once, and refuse to ever sign a divorce paper (unless in a case of abuse). They can change their minds about what they want about me working as far or as soon in as they like but its not going to change what I want. If we don't 100% agree on it, its not happening. I may compromise if needed and do something from home, or part time if things are just way too tight. I'd never let my family go without, but at the same time I'm willing to sacrifice money for a happy home also. My mother couldn't stay home and we ran wild... I don't want my kids to do that.

Thu 01/01/09 08:18 AM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Thu 01/01/09 08:19 AM

I may be old-fashioned, but I've always thought that women took care of the inside of the home and the men should take care of the outside.

For example: Outside would include maintaining and cleaning vehicles, lawn, decorating for holidays outside, trash day, etc.

And of course, inside repairs, etc.

While the woman took care of cooking, cleaning, laundry, inside decor, etc.

And any sharing of tasks is welcome and encouraged with each helping the other if needed. It's a great way to bond (helping each other with projects, etc.)

I do feel that way too, but I wouldn't tell anyone they should either though...lol. I think its a romantic way of life. I'm a very nurturing person, and also really bad at being on other people's time at a job. I've always known thats just not my thing, and thats not got anything to do with laziness ( I work out about 2 hours a day... soooo not lazy), I just get bored very easily with jobs. When it comes to kids, cleaning, cooking, ect... I'm NEVER bored when I have any of those things to occupy me.

My typical job formula: Get a job, save $$ while helping my mom... then quit and use the money I saved to keep helping her til it runs out...lol... then get another job...

Thu 01/01/09 07:53 AM
*bump*

I wouldn't normally do that... but I find this interesting.

Thu 01/01/09 07:52 AM
No offense to anyone here... but nobody. I do like some of the topics discussed, I haven't really formed any friendships here though. Works for me...lol.

Thu 01/01/09 07:26 AM

its not outdated to be a housewife/stay at home mom if that is what YOU want to do,

if others are telling you that you HAVE to be that ,then its outdated,

I do agree with that.

Thu 01/01/09 07:23 AM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Thu 01/01/09 07:32 AM
I personally find some slight romanticism in them. Not cave man type gender roles though. Is it outdated to want to be a house wife/stay at home mom?

Another observation I've made is that a woman who WANTS to stay home is considered a gold digger. 50 years ago you considered selfish if you DIDN'T stay home. Now you're thought to be selfish if you do.

Thu 01/01/09 07:17 AM

think Are you good at hiding your feelings when you have to?think

think Why or why not?think

Actually yes I am, when I chose to be. I hide them unless or until someone I'm dating reveals theirs first. I never say how I feel first...lol, too much rejection to do that again. I don't with hold feelings forever, I just hold back until I know its safe.

Thu 01/01/09 07:14 AM
Yes I would :wink:
You are certainly a cutieblushing

Thu 01/01/09 07:12 AM
When they have no problem spending your money, or asking you for things... but seem to get really irate when you need a few $'s between paydays assuming they would return the favor for the fact they actually seemed to care. This has happened to me sooooo much. Thats why if I happen to be unemployed when I meet a guy.. I make HIM get a job FIRST then I am happy to follow suit.. I just refuse to ever support a man again.

Thu 01/01/09 05:48 AM

Love is when you give your girlfreind a dutch oven and fart and hold her head under the covers and she doesn't get too mad because you did sleep on the wet spot.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That wouldn't help anyone in my case when I ralphed on them...lol. I have a weak stomach...

Wed 12/31/08 03:21 PM
I still like my answerlaugh

Wed 12/31/08 03:14 PM

fat women

Chubby guys who have a problem with fat women.laugh

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25