JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:28 PM

what I don't want to be shown off when I'm in sweats what

laugh None of us do, but it'd be nice to meet a guy who loved you enough to at least want to

Thu 01/08/09 06:24 PM

last time i tried to stop a woman from leaving after a fight was my ex . i almost became a hit and run victim

Well I'd assume you could tell the difference between someone who's feelings are just hurt and someone who's a complete psycho.

Thu 01/08/09 06:15 PM

is there such a man?

Of course, he also sh!ts whipped cream!!

That for some reason just makes me never want whipped cream again...laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thu 01/08/09 06:07 PM

I'd do all of it except for the calling back if you hang up on me. No is no.

That just goes along with a woman wanting someone who will chase them when they walk away in a fight. Sometimes thats all we want, just don't let us go. I know I'm not the only woman to walk away from a fight hoping he'd come after me, you just assume he doesnt' care and keep walking. I don't turn back around if they dont' show they care.

Thu 01/08/09 06:03 PM
I'm sure there is, but they're all taken by women who don't appreciate them. Just as the good women are typically taken by @$$h0les or single because they've been hurt so much they give upohwell

Thu 01/08/09 05:58 PM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Thu 01/08/09 06:02 PM
find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,

who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat,
or will stay awake just to watch you sleep…
(Jayme's little side note... watching me sleep is kinda creepy...)

wait for the boy who kisses your forehead,
who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats,

who holds your hand in front of his friends,
who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on.

one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares
and how lucky his is to have you…

the one who turns to his friends and says,
“that’s her!”

~ anon ~

Its not technically a poem or I would've put it there...

Thu 01/08/09 05:56 PM

No ( other than a child being in the picture)

Agreed, but they'd better just be civil and she'd better be moved on and not causin 'baby mama drama'. I aint' got time for it.

Thu 01/08/09 05:54 PM
No. Men's exes can be completely okay with them dating again until they actually meet you... then all of a sudden they "never stopped loving" your man. Pfft.

Thu 01/08/09 05:39 PM
Again, its hard to believe anyone who tells you they're nice. I know I try to be, but I also know I can be pretty difficult at times...

Thu 01/08/09 05:24 PM
Maybe she couldn't come up with a fake number quickly enough.

Thu 01/08/09 05:13 PM
Yeah... typically if a man is trying to convince you he's a nice guy... he's also trying to block out that time he kicked the sweet girl out of his car... in the middle of a long high way far from her home... because she wouldn't put out.

Don't tell me your a nice guy, show me. However, if you are a douche bag and know it by all means let me in on that secret...

Thu 01/08/09 02:14 PM
I like Christina too, they're my biotcheslaugh

She really has done amazing in cleaning her life up, I give props to anyone who's gone through the year that poor girl just has and survived it. Not only survived it, but is seemingly doing very very well.flowerforyou

Thu 01/08/09 02:12 PM
I am a registered donor.

Thu 01/08/09 06:34 AM

:heart:How does one break up with a girl/guy who has depression issues and suicidal thoughts?:heart:

After you break up with them its no longer you problem. Why worry about it?

noway slaphead

There are seriously people who think like that about other human beings?surprised

Thats how people have always thought about me.
As long as everyone gets what they want, I'm disposible. Its life get use to it.

Thats how I've been treated too, it doesn't mean you should pay it forward.

Thu 01/08/09 06:31 AM

:heart:How does one break up with a girl/guy who has depression issues and suicidal thoughts?:heart:

After you break up with them its no longer you problem. Why worry about it?

noway slaphead

There are seriously people who think like that about other human beings?surprised

Thats how people have always thought about me.
As long as everyone gets what they want, I'm disposible. Its life get use to it.

I think someone needs love ^_^

I so just stole your picture. I love anime art...

Wed 01/07/09 07:20 PM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Wed 01/07/09 07:21 PM

I would be happy to run and/or walk outside. I don't live in a good area for it though and cant' find an affordable portable treadmill :(.

Maybe you could make that part of your routine?

throw a stick at a local hoodlum, and run like the ****ens..laugh just kidding

treadmills suck because they are no better than a giant paperweight. everyone uses them a few times, then they collect dust. You have to do something motivating, as you are currently doing, just need to raise the bar.

do you know any one who plays basketball? That should do.

actually when i did have a treadmill and used it all the time, had to sell it to pay some bills though...lol. I want another one because it sucks for walking or running around here. I have no friends to work out with or play basketball (not that I'm sure I would cus I'm not a sports player...lol). I honestly have NO friends here.

Wed 01/07/09 05:00 PM

endurance, endurance, endurance, endurance.....with enough of it, your metabolism will rise and you will even be losing weight in your sleep. without raising your metabolism, diet means very little. Together, they are a perfect weight loss formula.

when you find that your no longer getting tired from your workouts, change to something else.(don't lose the bellydancing though...That's HOT!)blushing

Sounds like most of your workouts are entertaining and fun,but it's hard to beat running. every week you will find that you can run a bit further. with these gains of accomplishment, you will see accelerated weight loss. I promise!

I would be happy to run and/or walk outside. I don't live in a good area for it though and cant' find an affordable portable treadmill :(.

Wed 01/07/09 04:57 PM

You problem may be in the lack of fat/protein, with the amount of excercise you are doing, if you aren't getting enough calories your body won't loose weight because it thinks it's starving and your metabolism with actually store the food you are eating as fat instead of burning it

I don't have a lack of fat or protein. beans have both. egg white have protein. I read labels, I get everything I need.. well as close as humanly possible anyway. My body is just being stubborn and I am annoyed with it.

Wed 01/07/09 04:41 PM

Increase water intake, make sure you are eating enough protein, and don't over exercise!

And if you don't see results in about another month or two months, you might want to consult a doctor or a dietian or a nutritionist.

Eariler, I didn't mean diet as in diet. But as in eating patterns or food in general. :wink:

I drink at least 7 twenty ounce bottles of water day. The only other thing I drink is green tea. I told you, a freakin nutritionist would be jealous of how well I eat.laugh
I get my protein from egg whites and/or beans and legumes. (lacto ovo vegetarian) I only eat fat free dairy and only two servings a day. The biggest percentage of my diet is fresh fruit and veggies, I don't eat bread or sugar and only eat whole grains (mainly brown rice since its gluten free.) I take a multi vitamin every day and do yoga at night before I go to bed along with the hour I work out in the morning.

Wed 01/07/09 04:30 PM

During your first month, you aren't going to lose weight, because you are gaining muscle mass.

If you are working out more than an hour a day, it might be too much. I had a nurse practioner tell me that if you work out more than that while you are limiting calories or watching food chooses, you are doing more damage than good.

You might also want to look at the mayo clinic website, they have some great suggestions for diet plans and recipes!

Keep going! You can do it! :smile:

I am not "dieting" I just changed the way I eat back to fully healthy like last time. Small portions, all the right foods and all that jazz. I know how to lose weight, I've done it very successfully before. Its just driving me crazy that its being slow about it.

I do change my work out routine, every day. I do Hula one day, belly dancing another, yoga another, strength training another, Tantric toning another. I free style dance, do balance ball work outs, use free weights. I mix them up, put them together in different variations and am always looking for something new to do. I do very well at that.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25