JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Tue 11/03/09 10:54 PM
oh yeah I went back to school to be a child advocate.

Tue 11/03/09 10:53 PM

Warning: Bitter Woman, proceed with Caution!

Yep... make me a copy of that one...

Tue 11/03/09 10:33 PM
The Beatles "All My Loving"

I love the Beatles...

Tue 11/03/09 10:17 PM

as a non religious man, i still belive your guy is going to find he has a special place in hell waiting for him.

soooo, good luck with that. hope you find work soon

oh, and.... learn to drive damnit

yours, a 7ft tall man with a mullet

peace out

eh I got a good sized grant check that'll hold me a while.. I'm just concentrating on studies right now.

Tue 11/03/09 10:15 PM

Not interested in someone that is separated. Why, tried it, and the other half had an effect on his everyday mood. It wasn't good!

Exactly part of my problem! She lies and schemes and gets in his head and makes him think they're getting along for the baby just so she can put bad thoughts about me in his head. I caught her red handed with the 2faced crap b/c I pretended to try to be her friend and got her to say stuff to me about him that she would never say TO him, and when he confronted her (I told him WHAT I was doing and it was only to prove to him he couldn't trust her) she said I was lying and I was nuts...

Tue 11/03/09 10:09 PM
I eat mainly vegetarian cuisine, but you'll be hard pressed to find a hot wing I won't 'cheat' for...lol

Tue 11/03/09 10:06 PM
I just don't know where to go from here. I actually was so happy with him until the emotional abuse started and I even chalked that up to stress at work and with the divorce he's going through and brushed it off. I was so happy I was in fact considering calling my ex who hit me the first time and telling him that I forgave him and could move on with that part of my life. I don't think there's any one thing that attracts an abuser, they either get away with it when they're with a person or they don't. I am smart enough to NOT stick around to see if they keep that tired promise "I'll never do that again, i swear".

Tue 11/03/09 09:52 PM
the worst thing is I got really attached to his son who's 18 mos old. we had him every other week and we had our own little routine down. That was the hardest part of the whole decision to finally leave.

Tue 11/03/09 09:38 PM
I've left a situation like that before... many years ago... but I forgot how lousy it feels even though you know you can't go back.

Tue 11/03/09 09:20 PM

I remember your name.. I doubt anyone will judge you... Accept the compassion, hopefully it will help.. I know my healing has taken a long time.. I'm still working on it in some ways...

Thank you. :smile:

Tue 11/03/09 09:16 PM
just for reference I have had my profile disabled for a really long time and haven't been on here til recently so idk if its the same shift of ppl who chat on here so I only ask for some compassion and not judgment.

Tue 11/03/09 09:14 PM
I was with whom I thought was 'it' finally, the first person I've really truly given my heart to in ages, only for him to abuse it. Literally. During fights he screamed obscenities and seemed to get meaner the more he made me cry. He got within an inch of my face and made sure I was terrified until finally he grabbed me by my hair forcing me to defend myself only for him to choke me until I stopped fighting back. He tried to kill me. I'm physically ok but I really need a friend right now. No dates, no sex, no relationships. Just a friend.

Wed 01/14/09 01:53 PM

Youth is wasted on the young..

Mine's not wasted, its actually been enjoyed responsiblysmile2

Wed 01/14/09 08:58 AM

Lately, people seem to be in a huge rush to meet. I'm talking about wanting to meet that night or the next. No wanting to chat even a little to see if there is any interest in meeting.

Are any of you like this? If so, why?

It would depend really. Do they practically live down the street? Maybe... but only if its on neutral ground. Normally though, there needs to be at least a week of chatting online and no fewer than a few days of phone calls when meeting someone from online.

Whats really so sad... is that its even though of as "rushing" to meet sooner though. I mean, its to each their own right? If we meet someone in person first we can't have all those restrictions before we actually speak to them...lol. Its so sad that people are so paranoid of others these days, myself being one of the paranoid also....lol.

Tue 01/13/09 04:59 PM

You remind me of...

Ummmmmmmm can I be stupid now?laugh

Who is this a picture of????

And reguardless of who she is...

she friggen rocks!!!!!!!!

So....

Thank you!flowerforyou

Catherine Keener.

CRAP! I knew that! slaphead

Tue 01/13/09 04:55 PM

You remind me of...

Ummmmmmmm can I be stupid now?laugh

Who is this a picture of????

And reguardless of who she is...

she friggen rocks!!!!!!!!

So....

Thank you!flowerforyou

I can't remember her name but she was on 40 Year Old Virgin, and I totally agree. You really look like her! I believe thats the only thing "PolarityBear" has been right about everlaugh ... and yeah Dagan.. ygm

Tue 01/13/09 04:48 PM

Who still gets it? Who still sends it?

Sure, an email is nice...but I still enjoy finding, amongst the bills, a card or handwritten letter...I also enjoy sending hand-made stationery & cards to my friends...

Has it become a lost art? :cry:

I do to certain people yes. I have a friend who I've written letters back and forth with since we were 15. We partied in Alabama together where she lives a few years ago, we're better off as pen pals and phone buddies...lol.

Tue 01/13/09 04:45 PM

drinks
Guess I'm a lone ranger on my little planet:banana: :laughing:

Dare to be different! It's the unique individuals that stand out the most. I've never met anyone exactly like me, and I love it.

Oh I love being me, I was just curious if I was the only person like me on here... I figured probably so...lol, but I was still curious.

Tue 01/13/09 03:55 PM

drinks
Guess I'm a lone ranger on my little planet:banana: :laughing:

how far is your planet from earth?

Many many moonsshades

Tue 01/13/09 03:53 PM

well, im a vegetarian and i am training for a marathon. so im two for five. kinda. im a non practicing catholic.

Haha, can't hate on ya for thatlaugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25