JaymeStephens84a0lc's photo
Wed 01/07/09 04:25 PM

I work out twice a day every day, eat so squeaky clean healthy that a nutritionist would be jealous and I just dont' feel like I'm doing any good. I've been at it for about a month now and haven't even dropped enough to notice.

Muscle weighs more than fat so the scale is not a way to judge. It takes 6 weeks to notice any real difference anyway with any exersize program. Don't give up if it is what you really want.

I know that muscle weighs more, I also know that I'm working twice as hard as I did last time and not seeing anywhere near the results. I fell "off the wagon" for a while there, but I want to get back where I'm happy again and its driving me crazy. I hate felling disgusting.

Wed 01/07/09 04:23 PM

need that juice, :banana:

I don't think thats quite the issue...laugh

Wed 01/07/09 04:22 PM
Last time it didn't take so long though when I dropped from my heaviest. I at least made a huge dent in my goal in the first month. I'm not anywhere near as big as I was then, so i know its not going to drop AS fast, but something noticeable would be nice.

Wed 01/07/09 04:19 PM
I work out twice a day every day, eat so squeaky clean healthy that a nutritionist would be jealous and I just dont' feel like I'm doing any good. I've been at it for about a month now and haven't even dropped enough to notice.

Wed 01/07/09 02:45 PM

flowerforyou Would you rather take a long romantic walk on the beach or hike up a beautiful mountain?flowerforyouWhy?flowerforyou

Give me a long enough weekend and I'll take both please!happy Great exercise and and lots of time to talkbiggrin

Wed 01/07/09 02:38 PM

:heart: Have you ever been in love with a fictional character?:heart: Who was it?bigsmile

My ex was a huge phony, does that count?laugh

Wed 01/07/09 02:34 PM

smitten Does romantic love require a sexual attraction?smitten

Yes. Thats not even superficial though, because if you fall in love with someone who isn't even stereotypically "hot", to you they are:smile:

Wed 01/07/09 02:31 PM

:heart:How does one break up with a girl/guy who has depression issues and suicidal thoughts?:heart:

After you break up with them its no longer you problem. Why worry about it?

noway slaphead

There are seriously people who think like that about other human beings?surprised

Wed 01/07/09 12:32 PM
As much as the fact someone lost their child breaks my heart period, especially the fact that he really was a child of just 16 years old. John Travolta and Kelly Preston just seem like the kind of people who worship their children (meaning that in the best way), I really wish them all the strength in the world.

Wed 01/07/09 11:41 AM
I am a fan of his, but at this very moment thats a very distant second to this. We lost my sister 9 years ago and I watched what my mother went through. I don't wish that on anyone.

Wed 01/07/09 11:38 AM
I can deal with cute if its being said by someone who I know does think I'm beautiful, and is referring to isolated moments...lol.

Wed 01/07/09 11:36 AM
:cry: flowerforyou
My heart goes out to John Travolta and his family more than I can express. I'd like to send out prayers for them and every family going through anything of this caliber of pain.

Wed 01/07/09 11:29 AM

Cute is the word you use when you don't want to tell someone they're ugly. I hate being called cute...rant

I agree. It feels like a downgrade when called cute.

I'd rather they just tell me they're not attracted then to patronize me with "cute"...lol. Honesty people, HONESTY! I can take it. I've been told that I'm not beautiful by guys...lol, thats actually better then being lied to and called cute.

Wed 01/07/09 09:00 AM

Dont you hate it when shallow people pretend to be interested in you, but reveal an alterior motive behind their facsade?
Tell me what you think.

you obviously aren't female laugh or you wouldn't be just now realizing that phenomenon

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Wed 01/07/09 08:54 AM
Yes, its annoying. I have not ever, and will not ever date anyone just because they have money. Haha, it WOULD be nice to actually like someone who happens to not be broke...lol, but I could never bring myself to date someone just for that reason.

Wed 01/07/09 08:40 AM
Cute is the word you use when you don't want to tell someone they're ugly. I hate being called cute...rant

Wed 01/07/09 08:00 AM

That's a tough one, be honest & sensitive

Sensitivity isn't even the most important part...lol, just be honest. I've been the suicidal and depressed person. Just be honest, they can take it better than you think. Its the games people wind up playing with you that make it worse than it should be or even would be. They think you're so fragile that they're going to wreck your world.

Wed 01/07/09 07:46 AM
Ya know, if you watch this video enough you realize... she's really kickin his @$$...lol. I know a lot of people think its scandalous, but its really not. I have it on my work out mix, both on my mp3 player and wmp.

Britney's gonna come back and reinvent herself as many times as Madonna. She's amazing...lol, I can't help it. I've been a fan since I was 14.laugh

Wed 01/07/09 07:40 AM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Wed 01/07/09 07:41 AM
Do like the guys who met me in my darkest hour... run for the hills when you learn they're human. Refuse to admit that they might actually just need a friend. Decide your life means more than anybody else's and you don't have time for anyone that needs you to be there for them. In time that person is forced to pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and realize you meant nothing to them and they are better off without your sorry butt.

Yeah btw... I'm fine nowhappy

Wed 01/07/09 07:32 AM
Edited by JaymeStephens84a0lc on Wed 01/07/09 07:33 AM
I think we've all been in that relationship where both people just didnt' want to be alone and you didn't care who it was. Thats what happens you feel desperate...lol, and hopefully a lesson you don't need repeated. That never turns out well... I'm glad I learned that when I was a teenager and before relationships actually counted...

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25