Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 03:06 PM
What is it with all the young women (early 20's to early 30's) contacting me, then wanting me to add them to hang out or a text number..? I am 62, and I would prefer to meet a woman closer to my age.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 02:38 PM
Glad I was able to find it for you. Missed the part about selfie sticks. Since I don't have one, I never think of it.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 07:40 AM
It may be a bit slow, but it isn't a video game... and I am in no rush. So, no problem.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/05/17 10:03 PM
I have just typed Translate into Google, copied the message and pasted it in the translation service.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/05/17 09:32 PM
You are very welcome... and may good fortune smile upon you.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/05/17 09:27 PM
Take your time, rebuild who you are and want to be. It is good to have a strong partner. they can be an anchor when you are having a tough time. And I mean it in that they will not let you hit the rocks. Start with chatting. If someone likes you for who you are, they will keep on chatting. and from there, you can figure out if you have anything in common.. they may be a friend... or they may become a life partner. But, no need to rush.

I am glad if it helps, if not, just some of my thoughts on life.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/05/17 09:18 PM
I think your profile is good. I was impressed with education and art museums as a couple of your interests. You sound like a person who can hold a good conversation. Good luck in what you are looking for.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/05/17 09:12 PM
Sounds like you had a bit of a rough time in the past. You need to take a break from looking for a guy at the moment. Just get to know people, chat, have fun, enjoy life. Confidence is not something you can turn on and off like a switch. It takes time to rebuild. And as you meet more people, you will find the right person. You can do it..!!

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/05/17 02:47 PM
You are probably thinking about the Butchart Gardens. They are in Victoria which is about 3 hours drive from here. I have been there once, and would love to go back again.

Here is the link for them: http://www.butchartgardens.com/

Enjoy.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/05/17 09:03 AM
Instead of waiting to see what life has to offer, instead, I am going to offer something to life.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/04/17 05:53 PM
Sending prayers and wishes for your speedy recovery.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/04/17 02:17 PM
Hi everyone. If you have a moment, I would appreciate a little feed back on my profile. What is working, what is not working and what may need just a slight tweak. Thanks in advance, and have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/04/17 01:27 PM

I have not gone Plus yet, but as I watch the match counter on the top of the page, it seems to move all over the place. One minute I can have 8, then to 10, then back to 9 and so on. Why is there fluctuation like that in the Match number?

Just wondering..

Thanks.

Hi,

If a user deactivates, or if we ban a user, the number count will go down.

OK, that explains a lot. Thanks for the info. Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/04/17 01:07 PM
Edited by TVcameraman on Tue 07/04/17 01:07 PM

How do I add a pic?

Hello. I went to Account, then edit profile, then in that screen clicked on General. And the place for picture upload is there. I hope that helps you.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/03/17 10:11 PM
To bad. If you ever get the chance, try to visit the island. You won't be disappointed.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/03/17 09:04 PM
Happy Fourth of July to all you fine people from the USA.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/03/17 09:04 PM
Happy Fourth of July to all you fine people from the USA.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/03/17 08:21 PM

Beautiful country!

Very much so. Here, we are surrounded by mountains on three sides and the canal leading out to the ocean. Of course during most of the summer, the mountains still have the snow on the peaks which really off sets the green of the forest. I could go on...

Have you ever been here?

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/03/17 08:16 PM
I have not gone Plus yet, but as I watch the match counter on the top of the page, it seems to move all over the place. One minute I can have 8, then to 10, then back to 9 and so on. Why is there fluctuation like that in the Match number?

Just wondering..

Thanks.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/03/17 06:31 PM
I am on Vancouver Island. Just seeing if there is anyone who would like to chat and see how things go.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13