Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 12:43 PM
You may want to think about a small inverter. It turns 12 volt DC into 110 AC. They can run off the cigarette lighter in your car. Just a thought without knowing everything you have. Check with an auto parts store or electronics shop. They should be able to offer more assistance.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 12:31 PM
This is a very open ended debate. There will always be pros and cons to higher wages. For a small company, a wage hike may hurt a lot more than a multinational such as the popular fast food operations and large box stores where the upper executives are making multi millions of dollars while employees are not doing so well. Just think, if those people took a couple million less, paid their people better, local economies would start to improve. Hence, the roofer would get more business, and need more people..
Money like electricity, has to make the full circle.from rich to poor, then back up again.. the more money that circulates, the bigger an economy can grow.
Just a thought.. have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 11:58 AM

I'm in a relationship but unfortunately I can't help myself with my curiosity of wanting excitement and flirting with attached women

So, you would be ok if your partner felt the same way? What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 11:00 AM

The Beautiful Thing About Life Is That You Can Always Change,Grow And Get Better.You Aren’t Defined By Your Past.You Aren’t Your Mistakes.
Gd Nyt

Try to be a better person every day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 09:24 AM

I have seen repeatedly that anyone who is fanatic about any ideology, is almost immune to truth, education or objective thought. Its just the nauture of fanaticism whether you apply it to politics, religion or other aspects of life

I have to agree with you on that. But, I think a lot of it comes from the internet and some of the alleged "news" shows. I am talking about the ones where it is mostly debate and opinion. and, on the internet, there are so many of what I call the 1% science sites, where they find a bit of fact and create a whole story around it. It can be hard to sort out the real truth at times.

I have come to a point of, if it isn't on my doorstep, I am not going to fret it to much.

Have a great day everyone.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/21/17 11:33 AM

flowerforyou

If the flower is directed to me, I thank you very much.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/21/17 11:29 AM
From my understanding He had a very hard youth. But, it is still sad to hear of his passing. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/21/17 10:18 AM
My grandmother always said the devil can quote scripture for his purpose. It is up to each person to follow their moral compass. Or hope that compass works.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/21/17 09:40 AM
Don't judge someone till you walk a mile in their shoes.
Hard to do.. but if you understand a person and their past, you can understand what lead to the decisions they made.. for good or bad.
Have a great day everyone.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/20/17 09:43 PM
Need to get my butt in gear and get a few things done around here.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/20/17 08:08 PM
Welcome to Mingle2. Lots of great people here. Join in the forums.. have fun.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/20/17 06:53 PM

TVCameraman,

I read your thread about different places to treat a young lady out....see I'm a thrill seeker. I like to sky dive. mountain climb, I bungee jumped, and I free fall out the sky. But on a romantic date it would be turned down a thousand. How about this a good date would be me as the guy, I could drive but I want to be pampered too so I rent a stretch limo. have the driver come pick up the ms. once arrive to her place, I step out the limo to approach her greet her with a friendly hug and a kiss on the cheek. See you never want to kiss a woman on the lips on the first date, that tells her you might be moving too fast. Now, we in the limo and we start the night on a restaurant. I would pull her chair out and then I seat next. then while appetizers & white champagne at the table we would have some stimulating conversation. Never bring politics, religion, any other controversial topics up. See fellas you do that, you going a debate maybe a heated one. So keep the talk small but to the point. Give a little, take a little. Never bring up ex's unless it to make a point to relevant conversation. After, we go to comedy club for laughs. you know to break the ice a little. by this time you & here starting to feel comfortable with each other. after some great laughs insist on taking her back, so get the limo guy to take us back. Once you & her return to her place, as a man you might want her to insist wanting you to come in, here's the kicker, don't go at least not now. See when she see you resist, that will show her you value her time, & respect where you guys are with each other. Give her a hug, kiss on the cheek, bye....I call you. Fellas, when you tell her you'll call her she didn't mean call her right away but give her like a week, and do it all over again. If you listen to this scenario advice maybe your luck will change and the ladies may want to acquire more of your time.

Defiantly an excellent first date in the manner of a proper gentleman. That is the way to treat a lady. But always remember, even if 30 years have passed, a "first date" like this will keep the romantic fires burning.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/20/17 04:22 PM
Love over 50 is possible. Love does not have an expiry date, unlike the lumpy milk in the fridge. I will believe in love and the chance of love until I reach my expiry date..

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/20/17 03:41 PM
I think a woman can be best man, but it can be a path with a few pot holes. Make sure the bride to be knows about this, and maybe even better if she actually knows who will be doing the best man position. I would think that if she knows who, she will understand the type of friendship between you and the best (wo)man. If planned out and everyone is happy, I think it should go off without a hitch.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/20/17 03:34 PM
Welcome OwlsClover. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Join in the forums. A lot of nice people here. Enjoy, and have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/20/17 02:08 PM
I took a quick look and I think you have a nice profile. Your pictures are good. You have some interests and what you are looking for in the description.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/19/17 10:43 PM
The pyramids of Egypt. Also some of the lost cities of South America.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/19/17 10:40 PM
I just read an article that stated Senator John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer. My prayers go out to him and his family.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/19/17 10:27 PM
Both are hard, but I think death would be the harder one. When a couple split up, it means it wasn't working, decisions were made, and over time you come to deal with it. I can see that death is not usually something where you get a choice. Death can still come no matter how deep the feelings. And all that is left is memories.
Just my opinion.. have a great day everyone.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/19/17 10:17 PM
If you are looking for a relationship, then you will have to work on it. If you find yourself in a relationship, you will have to work even harder. It is all a matter of how important things are to you.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14