Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/28/17 07:20 PM
Cats are great.. I have two here, and they are my family.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/28/17 07:03 PM
It is not normal when first starting out, but if you have been talking for awhile, and both of you think the relationship is growing, then sharing emails would be considered normal. At least that is my opinion.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/28/17 06:59 PM

Does the financial secure offered by the man affect girl's dession... I mean can a girl in love refuse a respectful bond due to man's poor financial status?!

There are many good women out there that will choose love over money.. but there are a small number who will be gone as soon as the money is gone. This is a small number, but gives the majority of women an undeserved bad name.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/27/17 08:55 AM
Emma, by Hot Chocolate.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/27/17 08:01 AM
That is part of a good relationship, the learning about the other person, what makes them happy, what things they enjoy, the where and how to touch. And that comes from the chemistry, the love you have for your partner. And a couple should always be learning about each other.. trying new things. It should bring your souls together.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/26/17 09:20 PM
That almost sounds like a type of emotional blackmail.. let us hope that in a healthy relationship, each partner has a bit of control from time to time.
But, the old saying, happy wife, happy life jumps to mind.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/26/17 07:13 PM
I am going to say yes, it is better..
have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/26/17 06:23 PM
If you want to know love or money in a relationship, think how you would feel if your partner, or who you are dating, didn't have much money. Would you love them or toss them..?

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/26/17 06:15 PM
If you go back 100 years or so, nickel iron batteries were used in electric cars. If I remember right, Jay Leno has a couple with the original batteries, and still running.
Draw back though, they don't put out as much power as a modern lead acid battery, so more are needed to produce the same power.
Maybe we can learn from the past.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 07/26/17 12:00 PM
Hyundai Tucson, 5 speed.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 08:36 PM
About four decades ago, I lived in Goose Bay. There, they had huge mosquitos. They were bib enough to have landing lights. laugh

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 08:29 PM

An old man is 50! Are you hard of hearing!!!

Thank you.. that helped to make me feel ancient.. laugh laugh laugh

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 08:21 PM
It's the duty of us guys to try and find new uses for things.. no matter how much fun it may be. laugh

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 05:01 PM
I usually try to say something to let people know I am stopping the conversation, from good bye, to bed time for me... or whatever may fit the conversation.
If it is one of those long waits between type conversations, I can always answer in the morning. Lol
Have a great day everyone.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 04:14 PM
Hmmm.. Could be serious..

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 01:41 PM
I have found the internet quite helpful at times. It is the alternative to the encyclopedia britannica or the library. Plus, it is instant information. Of course, you really have to make sure the site you are getting information from is a good site.
It has already changed she auto repair business. More people seem to go on line to see how jobs are done, and maybe do it themselves. And, we now have the Google mechanics as I like to call them. Buy some tools, and Google how to fix the problem. Some days, it seems like a waste of time to have gotten my certificate. But, there was no internet back then.. :smile:

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 01:31 PM
I can understand the idea of affirmative action, and I am sure there are many people and businesses that have used it to their benefit.
But, this brings the question to mind.. is there a failing in the educational system that lets people fall behind to such an extent that we need government intervention by the time they are ready for employment? There will always be people who will think, a woman belongs in the kitchen, not my office, or no way to that religion or race. Yes, we need laws to balance the playing field for times like that. My thought.. why are whole groups being left out?
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 09:39 AM
In business, it should be by skill, not because you belong to a certain group or a family member of the boss.. etc. I think that either way, you can demoralized the other employees as they may think why work harder or try harder, I am not related or in a certain group.
Of course there are exceptions to that. Where people have medical issues that may require something to assist them.
Just a thought.. have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 09:29 AM
Many people use generalizations. And I don't have a problem with that.
There are some people who will go off point, no matter what. Just the nature of people..
but, to use your example, maybe you have found that one older person who may be going through cancer themselves or suffering through with a partner or good friend. They are hurting also. And that kind of hurting can make you feel helpless.
So, I guess, sometimes it is a matter of walking the mile in their shoes... to see where they are at this moment..
Just a thought.. have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 07/25/17 08:29 AM
Welcome. Hope you have a great time here. Lots of nice people.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 13 14