Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 11:14 AM

Rumor has it that bacon was the only meat served on Mount Olympus.

And that is why they were gods... they had good taste.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 11:04 AM

Bacon even makes chocolate better.

I am an old traditionalist. Bacon deserves to be on its own, to be loved, tasted, so completely enjoyed.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 10:05 AM

@ Tv and Rosemary

I am in good company flowerforyou

I am honoured to be in your company. Thank you.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 09:45 AM

for me , confidence is a balanced and honest perception of our own strengths and weaknesses,

it is the acceptance that our strengths make us no 'better' than others and our weaknesses make us no 'worse' than others and that we have the tools to grow closer to our best selves,,,

I think the tendency to focus on the strengths as excuse to look down on others or to focus on the weaknesses as excuse to give up on ourselves is unhealthy and manifests in either conceit or depression(not clinical)

This!!
I really value your opinion, Ms. Harmony.

I must agree, she does have a good grasp on life.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 09:10 AM

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 08:08 AM

Buy more sausages and double everything up.

We're all going to die anyway.

Don't forget the bacon everything taste better with bacon~~~

So very true.!!!

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 02:54 AM
I pretty much have to go with the majority here. The few times I have seen discreet, it has been in the context of an affair. There may be other reasons where it might be used, but as of now, I have not seen them.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 02:24 AM
I am sure she doesn't need any bacon to knowcwhen she is loved and cared for.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/23/17 01:39 AM

Bacon is not good either.

You are in more dire need of a baconing than any white woman in history. :pig::rose::pig:

Be nice to her, she is one of the very nice people here.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 10:43 PM
Were close to my age and wanted to chat.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 09:44 PM
Thank you, and have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 09:27 PM
Is there a setting so that I can get notified when someone has added to a topic I responded to. Sometimes hard to keep track and I like to see what others have said.
Thanks, have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 08:53 PM

Bacon is not good either.

OH yes it is.. lol But yes, you are right. I need to watch how much of it I eat.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 08:36 PM
With extra buns, I butter them, add a bit of cheese and fry up some bacon. Makes a nice snack.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 03:42 PM
I would go with money.. not a great fortune, but enough to be comfortable. If you find the right person, sex will happen. If it is not the right person, sex can be as cold as the coins in your pocket.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 01:44 PM

If there is more money flowing through an economy, productivity would go up as you increase the number of people who will be able to afford the product.
If you are already at maximum capacity, supply and demand says you can hike the price a bit.. or, you can expand your operation with new equipment and people.
Just a thought. Have a great day.

You are touching on the expansion of an economy. This is a closely related area, where things are being done very wrong right now.

The way an economy expands in a HEALTHY way, is that the increases in productivity allow more to benefit from products and services, more wealth to be created, and enough additional jobs to be created, to take up the natural growth in the population, as well as any people who emigrate.

Raising prices does NOT cause an increase in production. Perhaps you are referring to forcing a reduction in demand.

We have been seeing FALSE economic expansions going on here for a long time now. The bubbles that deflated in the eighties and nineties, and the one that burst and almost destroyed us entirely in 2005, were all false expansions. Additional wealth was not created, all that was done was to create additional profits in cash. The internet caused a lot of investors to imagine that it magically created money, when all that was really going on, was a lot of people buying advertising time from each other. When they finally woke up to the fact that there has to be hard products at realistic prices to drive it all, it fell apart. Before that, the expansion of the eighties was driven by lots of government spending (expanding the military and related things), at the cost of unbalancing our deficits.

The worst fakery, was the subprime loan insanity that led to the near collapse. There was ZERO real wealth creation going on there, just a lot of rich people borrowing money, investing it in the HOPE that real estate prices would continue to rise for no reason at all, and that one day everyone could cash out with huge profits, all from nothing at all. It collapsed when suddenly everyone realized that the king had no clothes, and that all that everyone was trading for cash, was each other's imaginations.

In short, it isn't JUST things like raising wages by rote, that is an artificial distortion of an economy. Lots of things are, which people aren't recognizing.

I am not going to disagree with you on the fact that there are many distortions in the economy. Economies need to be regulated or we will keep reliving the past booms and busts. I am going with the idea of a properly run economy. Along with a well managed economy, on needs well managed trade. A country needs to have a product or service to help bring money in.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 01:11 PM
What a girl wants.. me..!!! laugh laugh laugh

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 12:58 PM

This is a very open ended debate. There will always be pros and cons to higher wages. For a small company, a wage hike may hurt a lot more than a multinational such as the popular fast food operations and large box stores where the upper executives are making multi millions of dollars while employees are not doing so well. Just think, if those people took a couple million less, paid their people better, local economies would start to improve. Hence, the roofer would get more business, and need more people..
Money like electricity, has to make the full circle.from rich to poor, then back up again.. the more money that circulates, the bigger an economy can grow.
Just a thought.. have a great day.

Indeed. Which is why I emphasize the DETAILS of the exchanges. When the circulation of money takes the wealth OUT of the economy, the circulation you refer to is defeated.

This is why there has been a huge increase since 1980 in the relative incomes of the one percent, versus everyone else.

Right now, US regulations have been "adjusted" to favor the ability of multinationals to wick away the wealth of the customer class of Americans. As long as that continues, things will get worse.

I agree that things favour multinationals. Especially when they can put money in off shore accounts, move head offices to avoid taxation, etc. All those leaks have to be fixed before an economy can run smoothly and grow.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 12:54 PM
If there is more money flowing through an economy, productivity would go up as you increase the number of people who will be able to afford the product.
If you are already at maximum capacity, supply and demand says you can hike the price a bit.. or, you can expand your operation with new equipment and people.
Just a thought. Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/22/17 12:47 PM
BACON... FRY... EAT..!!!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 13 14