Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/08/17 05:41 PM
Truly an icon... he will be missed.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 08/04/17 06:29 PM
I always enjoy your topics and try to join in when the winds of fate lets our paths cross.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 08/04/17 06:25 PM
I have been hearing the advisories on TV about this. There is a protocol to follow, but it can include calling 911 for assistance from the RCMP if you deem the situation to be that bad.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 08/04/17 05:36 PM
I feel quite lucky here. Not many people soliciting on the streets here, and when they are out they usually have a booth. Mostly the conversations are hello, and how you doing.. The girl guides don't come door to door these days. When I see them, they are at Walmart catching the crowd. I think they have gone to those kind of things more for their own safety, as you never know what you may find when going to a strange doorway.
The only door to door people have been the JW folks, and I haven't seen much of them since I gave them a compelling reason to believe our social insurance number is really the mark of the anti Christ. I miss my fun.. laugh
Have a great day everyone.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 08/03/17 09:36 PM

alliens coexist with humans? for some reason I don't believe that.

most people don't, the religious dogma we are suffered to our young lives tells us that couldn't have happened... the existence of aliens would wipe out the belief in a god or gods...

Maybe the aliens are the gods.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 08/03/17 09:24 PM
I don't believe that there is a real meaning to life.. not in the deep sense that is being asked here. The universe got by without us for a few billion years. As an intelligent species, we have only been here for a very short time. Life was a fluke.. and we get to enjoy it, even if it is only for a short period of time. So, if you want your life to have meaning, be good to others.. my thoughts on the subject.
Have a great day everyone.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 08/03/17 06:18 PM
Depends how deep the chat topics become. If you find the right person, it can easily turn into a very deep friendship.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 08/02/17 07:54 PM
I have responded to a hi.
I figure if I was out and about, and someone said hi to me, I would respond. Why not here..?

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/01/17 09:11 PM

TVCameraman,

I agree the citizens would be out for blood . Do you remember the LA riots. I was. Liiving in Long Beach in California at that time. The whole LA was a mess.

I remember seeing them on tv. I found them scary even here in Canada..! It didn't take long for all social order to collapse. And a long time to get it back.
If my information is correct, a lot of the worst affected neighbourhoods are still in disrepair.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/01/17 08:10 PM

TVCameraman,

Hey welcome back its always good seeing in my forum room. So let me assess what you wrote so something similar to this topic happen at the mexican boarder and he was found to be innocent. Is im in those lines? If those cops would of used assessive force and got off which seems to be the norm nowadays. That would cause hispanic rioting against the cops.

I was trying to say a person is considered innocent until proven guilty, and that we live in a nation of laws. Once the laws are transgressed by law enforcement, they start to become meaningless. From that, vigilantism begins.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/01/17 06:07 PM
Speaking as a neighbour north of the boarder, I was always lead to believe that a person was innocent until proven guilty. And, if that suspect is beaten and injured, then found innocent, how does that look? How does that make others feel about the justice system and law enforcement?
Of course, if a suspect is resisting, he must be safely subdued. I do not disagree with that.
If people want to see corporal punishment, then it should be done by law. Because every time someone goes over the line, that is one more kick to the law.. and if there is no respect for the law by even the law enforcement personnel, it will soon start to break down throughout the whole of the country.
If something needs to be done different, have the law changed..
just my thoughts..
Have a great day..

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/01/17 05:52 PM
Maybe he is still drying it out after a dunk in the water..

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/01/17 05:50 PM
Butterscotch sundae... !!

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/31/17 09:26 PM
Some people can handle a larger age gap than that.. but, for me, late 40's to around my age would be where I am comfortable. I get a lot of very young gals in their mid 20's looking at my profile. Sorry... to young.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 07/31/17 09:22 PM
But, even though it is worded in a way that would better in the profile, I wonder how many people can truly say that. We hear of people leaving their spouses when they are ill, a time when togetherness is most important.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/30/17 09:29 PM

But, no matter where in the world you may be, I hope that you are having a great day or enjoying sweet dreams.

yeah thank you....maybe you're in the middle of your dreams now so let may say may the angels protect you tonight...God bless

Thank you, and I am sure they watch over you also.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/30/17 05:36 PM
I agree, not everything goes the way we want. In my younger days, I would worry about everything. But, one day a friend told me to think of problems like water on a ducks back.. think of your problem, then think what is the worst case outcome. The worst outcome never happens so it seems not so bad.
I have gone through different things in life, from job loss to relationship break ups. But, I find by focusing on the good and trying to fix things, it always works out.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/30/17 10:30 AM
But, no matter where in the world you may be, I hope that you are having a great day or enjoying sweet dreams.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/29/17 08:42 PM
Not Sunday here just yet, but have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/29/17 08:39 PM

I would treat it like any other day because every night I go to bed in the hope that I will not wake in the morning.

That happened to my employers brother Wednesday night. He was a good person, always in a good mood and could put a smile on your face. It made me think of what my grandmother told me one time.. treat people good, don't put off a visit or phone call, you may never get another chance.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14