Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/16/17 09:17 AM
I already live in a mobile home. There is enough space for me and the two kitties. Plus, I can Reno it very easily. Floors have been done, walls painted, bathroom changed. Lots of fun.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 07/16/17 08:57 AM
I was just wondering to, but finally remembered where I was going.. :smile:

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/15/17 08:32 PM
Hair colour is not an issue with me... gray, blond, brown, black.. all nice. But, I do like longer hair on a woman. Just a like for me.

As for me, the gray has taken over, but I don't worry about it as much now as the hair is vanishing. Lol

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/15/17 07:24 PM
I usually float about the 180 mark.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/15/17 08:47 AM
Happy birthday. And may you have many more.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/15/17 08:13 AM
Some long distance relationships work. I was in a long distance relationship, and it worked better than when we were together.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/15/17 08:06 AM
If I remember correctly, no nudes or offensive photos.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/15/17 07:23 AM
Good morning. And good luck in your search.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/15/17 06:55 AM

I made a cake just for the occasion rosie

Great Viking ship..

And good morning everyone.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/14/17 11:22 PM
More cheese please.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/14/17 07:02 PM
Closer to my age.. and can hold a good conversation. Really, what does a 20 something girl see in a 60 plus guy..?

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/14/17 06:43 PM
Happy birthday. May you have many more.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 10:00 PM
Hi. I think you have a good profile. A couple more pictures would be nice, but not necessary. I have been participating in the forums, and found I have been meeting more people that way. Just my thoughts. And good luck in finding the right person for you.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 09:40 PM

Hello how do i meet up with people on ie outside date cause im talking to a girl from this site a d she says i need to be verified by admin as safe i been scamed in past but i like her please help me

This is a SCAM.
Report it to M2.

I don't get the scam? How does it work?

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 08:09 PM
Something fast and easy. From cereal, to a quick sandwich.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 08:06 PM
As catinidaho says, just ask. But, maybe for a first meeting, suggest someplace public. That can help to make them more at ease for a first meeting.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 08:00 PM
Smile

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 07:01 PM

I am really tired of the run around. You see a guy your interested in, profile works well, age wise and distance is great. As a woman, I tend to be shy, but at this point, it's like, who cares? So I send an email, get a decent response, and then nothing. Do these men think they have to do nothing? SICK OF IT

People not answering back is common for both sexes. I have sent emails to different people, and many have never responded. But, I have had a few respond, and they are the jewels. I find that engaging people in the forums seems to get a better chance of responses. It helps others get a better view of your opinions, etc on things. But, even if you just email, try talking about things that may have mutual interest to both of you.
But, don't give up.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 06:52 PM
First thought.. CAT.. do you really need to poke holes in my foot with those toe nails..? Lol

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/13/17 06:43 PM
I tend to go with the cyber meeting ground. But, I will qualify that by saying there are people out there who are not who they say they are. Stolen pictures, fake profile. I am sure most of us have run into that or something like that before. But, in a bar, is everyone honest? And with cyber, there are people who have a different personality when they are behind the keyboard. But also true with the bottle. But, bottom line, if you are careful, you can meet a lot of great people on line, many more than you would ever meet in a bar. From that, I think I want to improve my averages.