Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 10/31/23 10:51 AM
Hi. Just wondering if you have the time, if you could take a look at my profile and give a bit of constructive criticism if needed. Thanks...

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 10/12/22 10:29 PM
I have 1300 coins, but have not received any for awhile now. I am getting the notification about the free chats, and the odd time been getting the daily likes.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 09/10/22 08:43 PM
I am in my senior years, and I have considered that when someone wants to go off site to chat it can be a red flag. But, what do younger people think or other cultures, is it a red flag or part of the new normal? And how long is it before being considered appropriate to ask about something like that?
What's your thoughts?

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/02/22 09:08 PM
It looks like M2 is going to stop being free. If it does, it's going to end up on the back burner.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 05/29/22 11:42 PM
To me, happiness is a peace of mind. Knowing all is well.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 04/24/18 08:24 AM
Thank you for the help.
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 04/23/18 04:36 PM
I noticed that some profiles have a place for testimonials. Why do some profiles have it and others do not? Or, am I missing something..?
Thanks.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 02/10/18 07:21 PM

From the TV show Wanted Dead Or Alive. That cut down rifle used by Josh Randal (Steve McQueen).

Oh yea I think it was a sawed off .44 Winchester. Wicked looking close quarters rifle!

I think in one episode, they said 30 caliber (if I remember right) while I was reading that the ammunition he carried was 45-70. That was to make it look more impressive on tv.
But no matter.. I would love to get my hands on one of those.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 02/10/18 06:52 PM
From the TV show Wanted Dead Or Alive. That cut down rifle used by Josh Randal (Steve McQueen).

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:29 PM
I can see the wall slowing down those who walk over, but what about other points of entry such as airp, open coast line and driving in. People may have visas, but they can disappear into the crowd.
Just curious how that aspect is going to be handled.
Also, if there is a wall, what are the chances there will be new ideas to overcome it..?
Just some thoughts.

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 01/01/18 12:12 AM
Welcome 2018.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 12/31/17 11:54 PM

Happy New Year Cameraman flowers

Thank you.. and I will be up to usher in the new year. Cup of tea and all.. lol

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 12/31/17 10:08 PM
Happy New Years to everyone. May 2018 bring you peace, prosperity and good health.

TVcameraman's photo
Sun 12/31/17 08:59 PM
Here with the cats... watching one of the Christmas decorations become a cat toy. Three hours and one minute till the new year.
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE..!!!

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 11/03/17 07:50 PM
Nice pictures, nice write up in your profile.. I think you are on the right path to adventure. Good luck and have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 08/10/17 08:35 AM
If this person is a friend, or more, there is a lot to consider. The job may go as the relationship goes. You have to be careful on that as you are bringing more emotions into the work place.
Of course, if it is just a business friendship, then you have to think what you want for your future. Software, boring but good pay, and I would think stable. PA, how good is the pay, how stable in the future?
Good fortune to you. I hope you find what you are seeking. Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 08/09/17 10:42 PM
In my readings, I have come across people who claim to have been cured of various conditions by cannibus oil. Some of these conditions have included cancer and epilepsy. Do you think this should be researched more? If given the chance, would you volunteer for a medical trial using it? Or, maybe you think there is nothing to it. What are your thoughts.?
Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 08/09/17 07:35 PM
Maybe if your two friends like each other, you may be on the way to an extended family. But, it can be a path with lots of problems.

TVcameraman's photo
Wed 08/09/17 06:51 PM
Prayers and best wishes for all of you.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 08/08/17 06:20 PM
Things like this always get my interest. I managed to find the story, and took a brief read of it. Seems it became a bit of a social experiment for this person. But, he is not the first person to do something like this. Think back to Rachel Dolezal, the woman who claimed to be black. Of course there is Craig Cobb who was working to turn a North Dakota town to white only, found to have 14% sub Saharan African. With a few key words on the browser of your choice, I am sure you can find many more examples.
I am sure affirmative action has help many people get a start in education, employment, etc. But, it cannot be a stand alone program. Needing a program like this is a symptom of things that are wrong and what needs to be fixed. People should be accepted for who they are, their abilities, etc. Programs like this will always have people trying to take advantage. I just hope this fellow pays it back, money wise, or maybe help the poor. But show he appreciates what he got and how he got it.
Just my evening ramblings.. have a great day everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14