Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 05/24/16 03:41 PM
I can see another melt down in the financial industry... With thoughts of possible interest rate hikes and the change of Presidents at the end of the year may spook the markets a bit. Start a garden if you want to eat...!

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 05/24/16 03:14 PM
I usually define a cult as any group that has specific rules about food, clothing, who you can talk with, apperance, etc. If a deity is so powerful, why do they need you to dress a certain way, not eat certain foods, etc. This is only done so people can be controlled. No group can get you into heaven... it is your own actions... whether you pass through the pearly gates or have Anubis weigh your heart against a feather.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 05/24/16 09:29 AM
Now, Volume 2 of The Civil War, by Shelby Foote.

TVcameraman's photo
Tue 05/24/16 09:24 AM
I lost my dad a year and a half ago. The cancer had progressed to far to be able to do anything. He just wanted to not be in to much pain till the end. It was hard to see him that way.
Mum has dementia, and it is like loosing her a little bit at a time. When I was young, they were the ones who were there, strong, and watching over me. It is terrible to see how time has taken that...

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 05/23/16 11:34 PM
From Port Alberni on Vancouver Island...!!

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:14 PM
From a Canadian point of view, I certainly hope the TPP and TTIP deals fall through. These deals will make it much easier for companies to move off shore and set up business. Companies are only out to protect their share holders... they have no allegiance to a nation...

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 05/23/16 09:54 PM
Thanks for the warm greetings everyone... :smile:

TVcameraman's photo
Mon 05/23/16 07:45 PM
Just wanted to say hello to everyone... Hope you find your future happiness...

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next