Community > Posts By > pkd1220

no photo
Sat 04/07/12 06:35 AM

ooOoo yes, love this pkd!!

...Lightning has nothing on you.... i wanna steal that line! :P

Go right ahead sweetie!!laugh

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 10:44 AM
If it's a first meeting and I'm not into them I give them a hug first before they get a chance to try anything else. There's nothing worse than kissing someone you're not attracted to.

If the attraction is there I let them determine if they want to kiss me. I do look them right in the eyes and don't look away. Then it's up to them. If they haven't attempted a kiss by the second or third date they go into the friend zone if we enjoy hanging out.

no photo
Thu 04/05/12 10:32 AM
Sending prayers, love and light your way. Reaffirms that we need to enjoy every minute that God has given us. For you I hope that continues for a long time regardless of what the doctors say. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/04/12 11:56 AM

pp- Whenever I listen to the song Lua by Conor Oberst of Bright Eyes it reminds me of you. I think it's a cool song and I like his phrasing of words.

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:33 PM
Perhaps post something in your state forum if you are looking for responses from MA. Welcome to Mingle2!!waving

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:29 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:28 PM
just lovely Ruth flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:24 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou What a wonderful poem full of love and promise. Very nice.

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:20 PM
I'm getting on a plane in 3 weeks. I want a flight like that!!! NICE:smile:

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:17 PM
Exceptional poem PP, but these two lines really do it for me.

And saturday is nice and all
But I still live in Sunday

Lots of meaning behind this....

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 02:09 PM
Thanks for your comments

tazzops smile2
Ainjel biggrin
teasingbrunette happy

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 04:04 PM
Gosh, it can seem overwhelming for sure. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts sent your way Suz. :heart:

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 07:21 AM

I got to hang out with plastic_pancakes over the weekend!

I almost didn't recognize plastic_pancakes all clean shaven. When I met him he had a beard. Bet you had a great time!!!

no photo
Sun 04/01/12 07:11 AM

Shshsh Amen, humm got ya one huh bigsmile .....:thumbsup:

Time will tell girl. Heading to Georgia for some southern hospitality in a few weeks. :wink: Fingers crossed.

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 07:05 AM

The best- He took care of me while I recovered from surgery and got me hooked on watching the Walking Dead and Mad Men.

The worst- He continued to be on 30 plus dating sites while he was in an exclusive relationship with me.

This breaks my heart!!

It was a slight blow to my ego. Once I figured it out I put a fake profile without a picture on one site. He said he was going to stay home that night. At 4 a.m. in the morning he was looking at my fake profile with no picture. When I confronted him he said he didn't remember it, he had been drinking.

I view it as an addiction. He truly could not give it up and is online at sites all night long.

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 06:39 AM

I'm still confused about how women and men can't properly be friends.

I suppose it is. I'm probably a little off center on this question because my last husband had numerous female friends he was close with. The majority of which he slept with. So, that's what I think of when I hear "we're just friends".

I think it's rare for a man and a woman to be "just friends". One of them (most commonly the man) will usually want to sleep with the other. That doesn't mean that anything happens, it just means that the desire is there.

IDK, I don't consider myself a guy, but a man, and I'm not really like most men. I just know that I can be friends with a women, find her to be attractive, but separate that from any sexual feelings.

the fact that you find her attractive means that you couldn't seperate the sexual feelings

Of course sexual feelings just happen, for a reason or no reason. It doesn't mean that the friends act on it. It could be a fleeting thing. The thing is the focus isn't the sex. If you truly enjoy hanging out and chatting-that oversees the sex. If you are good friends you know each other well enough to know it wouldn't work out and you don't act on it. We can rise above our hormones.

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 06:14 AM

OMG! You can have an Amen, an Awomen, an Aanything!

Your response gets an AAA plus.laugh

no photo
Sat 03/31/12 06:12 AM

I'm absolutely in love with your writing, pkd.

Well you know I feel the same way about yours C.:heart:

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 12:54 PM
The sound on the line
Transforms me...electrified

Lightning has nothing on you.

Grass prickly with anticipation
I lie in wait
Wanting consummation, confirmation
Ready to attack this
Insane feeling, stomach dropping
Strong arm, ambush walking, talk
I've gotta have it, want to
Devour it on sight
The target oh so close
Can I have a bullseye?
Watch the center unfold

Showing us everything and nothing

What's the importance of
This southern conversation?
Lilting with sweetness
The sticky, stifling heat
Of words between us
Longing for a drink
Of you. Are you my tonic?
The potion that puts all
In motion as our words
Become action...and reaction
Demands a response

Hit me baby one more time
Again and again, in unison
The union of us two
Answering all the questions
We thought we knew
Tie up the loose ends, tightly
Corset bound and sound
And don't let us trip on
The what ifs, the timing
Let it be perfect, the call
Waiting to be answered

It all comes down to this

In a blink of an eye
We will see a thousand stories
Watch the miles between us
Disappear, in real time
For the first time
Both knowing it's
The last time
Either of us
Will have
Unanswered questions
Ever again.

Can I get an amen?

no photo
Fri 03/30/12 09:47 AM
Yes, I can hang out with people I don't respect. I would maybe be guarded about what I shared with them. I think it would depend if their best outweighed what bothered you.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25