Community > Posts By > KeepingTheFaith

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 06/29/08 11:37 AM
Kindness, compassion, humor, sensativity, confidence, honesty, integrity and a smile that makes my heart melt!

To have enough in common to build a relationship on ~ but different enough to compliment and challenge each other.

A physical, mental and emotional attraction that will stand the test of time.

Well.....for starters! :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:18 AM

Why dont I get any messages that call me dazzling? I am a dazzling

...a dazzling what??? huh

A dazzling smooched kissser....just ask Keeping the Faith..she is my lover reference//smooched laugh

Mmmmmmmmmm....still taking applications!:tongue: :wink: :tongue:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:15 AM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Sun 06/29/08 10:35 AM
Sun 06/29/08 10:13 AM
QUOTE:

Why dont I get any messages that call me dazzling? I am a dazzling

...a dazzling what???

Ohhhhhhhhh......I KNOW, I KNOW!!!! devil

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:09 AM
Charming AND dazzling?!?!?!noway Sounds to good to be true.....:heart:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:02 AM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Sun 06/29/08 07:04 AM
Sounds like you might have setttled things, but for what it's worth I recently booked a flight from Denver to Washington, DC in late July. I checked all the "discount" sites, all of which were $525+, then found a great deal on American Airlines site for $337. Great price, an airline I prefer, and on my time table. Sometimes working directly with the airline is the best way to go.

Now, to find a hotel for 10 days in D.C., near the metro, in July, that's in a safe neighborhood, :tongue: that isn't $200+ a night........grumble

Good luck and have a safe trip!flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:33 PM

:heart: kissing boys :heart:

That IS fun....but kissing MEN is SO much better!! devil

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:27 PM

wish my mom and i were close :(

The best way to close a gap is to take one step forward. flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:24 PM
That I lived, and loved, to the best of my ability...and that it was not in vain! flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/28/08 08:59 PM
I'm at the point in life where I'm not going to waste time being shy and coy. If I find someone that peaks my interest, I usually say, "I'm attracted to you. Shall we see where this goes?" bigsmile

Life is to short to not take a chance on love! :heart:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/28/08 08:55 PM
A guy wrote a poem for me that he intended to use to propose...but we never got to that point. Then I found out, years later, that he used that same poem to propose to his current wife! noway

Not cool......SHE deserved better and a poem of her own! Be genuine and sincere, Armbender. The rest will take care of itself! flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/28/08 09:41 AM
I had a guy that, on our first date, would look at me intently in the middle of the conversation and say, "We should make out!"

This went on all evening, so I finally asked what his definition of making out was. :tongue: Well, he wasn't just talking first or second base! It did spark an interesting conversation, but he made his intentions clear. It was funny and unconventional, but certainly took care of the END of the date awkwardness! laugh laugh laugh laugh

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:59 PM
Yep, those little love letters have forever changed the meaning of "You've Got Mail." grumble

They could at least get the MALE part right though....baby! :tongue: :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:47 PM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Fri 06/27/08 12:54 PM

frustrated
now i want steak!!!!

slaphead

It's Friday night....we all want a little meat laugh drinker laugh !! (well, except the Catholics maybe!) :tongue:

TexasCharmed, can you get on that please! :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:40 PM

I am running an informal poll....

Depends. Is it a straw poll or a push poll? That has a huge impact on the final results ya know! :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:38 AM

i'd date you.

We have a winner!!! drinker :tongue: drinker

Steak, chicken, or fish?bigsmile

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:32 AM
When they tell me I think to much after reading one of my posts - but they sure think I'm cute!noway

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:07 AM

It makes perfect sense to me, and is really no different than life.

Sometimes you are in the game, and sometimes you just want to sit on the sidelines. Depends on the day, depends on the "game."
If they want to play, they will.

Most the guys I've met from this site never post a single word, preferring the one-on-one interaction instead. The fact that they never post doesn't make them odd or any less fun to hang out with! flowerforyou
i agree. but some interaction would be nice though

There are many ways to interact though. Different strokes, my friend.

Besides, posting on this site can be like dealing with the media sometimes. One moment they are a sweet, tender lover; the next they are cutting you to shreds and calling for a public flogging!

If a few people are leary of being pulled into that, I can't say that I blame them! It's a personal choice is all I'm saying. I'd hate to see them run off or labeled "weird" because they prefer to use the site in the manner that suits THEIR style. IMO. flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:56 AM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Fri 06/27/08 09:56 AM
It makes perfect sense to me, and is really no different than life.

Sometimes you are in the game, and sometimes you just want to sit on the sidelines. Depends on the day, depends on the "game."
If they want to play, they will.

Most the guys I've met from this site never post a single word, preferring the one-on-one interaction instead. The fact that they never post doesn't make them odd or any less fun to hang out with! flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:38 AM
So what we're saying is that we all know a few "drug pushers?"

I'm not so sure we should be admitting that online! laugh :tongue: drinker

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:26 AM
YES is my favorite word! :tongue: