Community > Posts By > KeepingTheFaith

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:24 AM
I know several of the governmental affairs reps, but they are all here in Colorado.

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:16 PM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Wed 06/25/08 01:17 PM
The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
-- Hubert H. Humphrey

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

So glad to hear that you are doing better!

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:33 AM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Tue 06/24/08 11:45 AM

organization is for those with no sense of adventure

I would completely disagree with this statement. I'm very organized in my personal and professional life and even teach a "Prioritize, Organize and Perform" class; but I see that as a survival skill! Having grown up in a cluttered and chaotic home, I learned early on that if I wanted to go have fun I needed to 1.) be able to find the door, 2.) collect my allowance for doing my chores, and 3.) help my little sister find her shoes so Mom could drive me to my friends house!

So applying that experience to my life as an adult, being organized allows me to dedicate the time, energy and resources I might spend trying to managed a messy life toward pursuing great adventures I might miss otherwise. For me, it works! flowerforyou (Less stress and second guessing myself too!)

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:17 AM
I would agree that we all have our own idea of "red flags" or indicators when it comes to relationships. Most are based on our personal experiences and what we are looking for in a partner, so they are subjective.

Only you can decide if you want to proceed despite a self-established "red flag," or prefer to wait and see if the issue is really a deal breaker down the road. As in most things related to love, it's a gamble either way!:wink:

I trust my "gut," so I usually pay attention to those warnings; but on occassion I have decided to proceed anyway. That doesn't always end well, but sometimes a preconceived notion was wrong, so it's usually a learning experience! Using common sense of course, I think the key is knowing what you really want, deciding what is critical to you and what isn't, and being willing to step out of your comfort zone once in a while.....red flags and all! flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:27 PM
Nah.....PLENTY of verbal diarrhea already! :tongue:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:32 PM

of you women change profile pics so often it is very complicated for us men to follow....

Ask Butthead to help you figure it out! I heard he likes to Analyze profiles....:tongue: laugh :tongue:

j/k Beavis flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:27 PM

The Princess Bride ~ Love that Wesley!
another good flick....one of my favorites! mandy patankin...his brother writes for the providence journal here in rhode island.

Me too! I own a copy, but always stop when I see it on. LOL....do you ever go ask the brother if he sailed the seven seas with the Dread Pirate Roberts? Or if he's seen the six fingered man? (I'd probably end up in the Providence Journal Police Blotter if I lived there!) :tongue: laugh j/k

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:19 PM
The Princess Bride ~ Love that Wesley!

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Mon 06/23/08 07:14 PM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Mon 06/23/08 07:16 PM
Hum Dinger was the best lover I ever had! :tongue: :wink: :tongue:

But after a while it became kinda ho-hum. ohwell

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/21/08 03:49 PM
If I say "true," am I not judging? ohwell

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:32 AM
smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

Summer kisses lead to the "FALL" and those lovely bouts of winter hibernation! YEAH!!! (Reaches for the chapstick) :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:08 AM

if the relationship is really only about good sex it is doomed - the emotional carnage builds up

Well said, Derek. Besides, I don't want a man to "adjust" or settle for the relationship just cause he likes the sex.

You need a few more body parts to be involved, like the heart and mind, for a relationship to work! :heart:

flowerforyou did I score some points? if I did I may have just lost them with that question sad

You KNOW you're on the board, ya big player! :wink: The whole summer kiss thing definitely put you over the top with the ladies! flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 11:01 AM

if the relationship is really only about good sex it is doomed - the emotional carnage builds up

Well said, Derek. Besides, I don't want a man to "adjust" or settle for the relationship just cause he likes the sex.

You need a few more body parts to be involved, like the heart and mind, for a relationship to work! :heart:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:05 AM

Well I didn't actually do this on purpose... was making flirty eye contact with cute guy down the bar and my smart butt decides I want to get off the stool all cute and perhaps he would follow onto the dance floor... yea well all cute as I was I disembarked the stool only to get my heel stuck in the chair and I totally ate it with a superb landing on the hard ground... he jumped off his stool and came to help me then we continued to chat the rest of the night... We didn't dance because I wasn't sure if I had actually twisted my ankle cause it hurt like crazy and he was kind enough to massage my feet. We never did get over the humor of that encounter... neither did my friends laugh

GOSH!!! That sounds like a typical thing that would happen to me. That's hysterical!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Tell the truth, SKPCG...we know that's how you broke your leg!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:51 AM

As few years ago I pulled up next to a guy with Illinois license plates and asked if all the scenery there was as good looking as him! :tongue:

Pretty effective, actually bigsmile He pulled over....

Why you sly dog!!! :tongue: laugh

Well, turns out HE was the dog, but a girl's gotta keep trying!! :tongue: laugh

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:43 AM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Fri 06/20/08 08:49 AM
A few years ago I pulled up next to a guy with Illinois license plates and asked if all the scenery there was as good looking as him! :tongue:

Pretty effective, actually bigsmile He pulled over....

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:28 AM

Their was a women a few year's back that was in her 60's and had a baby????

Good lord! No thanks!

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:26 AM
Depends...very different for women then men.ohwell

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 06/20/08 08:24 AM
Not judging, but it sounds like she likes the game. Some people enjoy the drama that comes with an on-again, off-again relationship. They enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes from finding someone new to mess around with, the secrecy, the building tension; then when things explode they want you, the injured party, to beg, cry and be miserable without them.

This seems to be a pattern with her. Better to close that door once and for all, then try to get on with a happy, functional life. I doubt you will find that with her.

Good luck! flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:25 PM

Hi Mandygrrl, KeepingTheFaith and YourLove1 from the new city of Centennial. Well, kinda new :smile:

Hi there! What's going on in Centennial these days? That area is growing like crazy!