Community > Posts By > ghostrider998

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:55 PM
Ohh ya and I get my mustang Cobra out and spin some cookies and then let the police chase me around just like in The Dukes of Hazard
then I grab another gear and out run them all.smokin

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:52 PM
I have a nutty bar and a Dr Pepper.

Ilove penutbutter.

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:46 PM

if u want a 20 year old italian message me and maybe we can hang out.

I do I doblushing but I must warn you, I like country music.

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:39 PM

Mine is my name with some numbers after it. I could tell you what the numbers mean but then I'd have to have someone kill you.

34= waist , 6= underware size, 11= ????

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:32 PM
well my freind gave me the nickname of gohstrider because I'm skinny and when I'm crusing 100+ mph down the highway on my bike you can't see my. smokin

9 is just a random number

98 is when I graduated from high school and didn't have to listen to my parents any morepitchfork

no photo
Sun 11/14/10 01:07 PM
Well I think these might be 3 reasons why I'm single

#1 I'm skinnyer than most wemon out there (I wear a size 29 jeans),and I guess that makes them all gelous.

#2 I work, work too much and come home tired and wanting sex and then off to bed.

#3 I'm half bald ( dam cemotheropy) ohh well.

no photo
Tue 09/28/10 05:48 PM
Well want I'm looking for is someone to sit on the caught an cuddle while watching a move, tell some jokes, laugh. It's a great way to melt away the stress of working a 12 hour day. A good communicator when it comes to a disagreement and not hold a grudge for three week and then just blowup. Also good communications are great when it comes to love, It makes it way , way, way, better.

no photo
Mon 05/24/10 07:17 PM

I haven't had time to read the thread, but if u want a female opinion ~ and even if u don't ~

the best time to ask for sex is within the first 5 minutes of meeting. That way she can tell u r interested, and bring her suitcase, mother, and a priest on ur 1st date

namastaflowerforyou

Cool, thanks, I'll have to try that. But if she brings her mother and the priest I'll have to kick them out, my house isn't that big.smokin

no photo
Wed 05/19/10 06:33 PM
I don't make a grocery list. When I get to the store I just wonder through the whole store checking out every isle and pick what ever sound good. Then before I check out I make sure I grabed some thing for lunch, supper, breakfast, and some thing to drink. Verry simple.smokin

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 08:16 PM

WOW, COOL, AMAZSING, DO THEY MAKE ONE FOR WOMEN.happy happy bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 07:41 PM

i just let her rip my clothes off

sometimes i do the helpless hapless semi-resistance but it's useless

laugh

I have done that in the past. I guess some women like to do that maybe because its like unraping a present every night. lolsmokin

no photo
Tue 05/18/10 07:34 PM

where have you been all my life?? your getting me hot and i dont normally post replies..lol

Wondering all over this vast land looking for my love, but you can find me here now.smokin

no photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:41 PM

NEVER "ASK"!!!

sometimes whimper and beg

Hmm I like it, I like it.smokin

no photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:38 PM

Lol! Come on with it!:banana:

I'm coming, I'm cuming, I'm cumming:banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:29 PM

Is it me, or are they just freakin' awesome!? Granted the one I'm with is not that much older (In fact she could prolly whip my behind) But is it just her or do all older women know how to treat a man? And I'm talking about in every way.... not just the bedroom.

Ummmm .. like HELLOOOO! smokin

thanks for the compliments - but I agree with fade - no new news here, everyone knows that older women ROCK - some younger guys are afraid to give us a try (we can outsmart them)- and some just aren't attracted to us - prolly for physical reasons or comfort zone reasons, but a lot of guys are - that's AWESOME

Some younger guys I won;t date tho cuz it's fairly obvious that they are in it only to sleep with someone experienced - nah- sorry go find ur tutor elsewhere. But if a younger guy whose not TOO young, really wants a dating friendship/relationship I'm down with the idea....just take a little convincing prolly

love love love love love love love love love love love smokin

hey ghostflowerforyou

wow flowers for me blushing blushing blushing :banana:

no photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:15 PM

We know what's goin on .. and we have the confidence to pull it off. LOL :wink:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I like thatsmokin blushing

no photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:09 PM

Is it me, or are they just freakin' awesome!? Granted the one I'm with is not that much older (In fact she could prolly whip my behind) But is it just her or do all older women know how to treat a man? And I'm talking about in every way.... not just the bedroom.

thanks for the compliments - but I agree with fade - no new news here, everyone knows that older women ROCK - some younger guys are afraid to give us a try (we can outsmart them)- and some just aren't attracted to us - prolly for physical reasons or comfort zone reasons, but a lot of guys are - that's AWESOME

Some younger guys I won;t date tho cuz it's fairly obvious that they are in it only to sleep with someone experienced - nah- sorry go find ur tutor elsewhere. But if a younger guy whose not TOO young, really wants a dating friendship/relationship I'm down with the idea....just take a little convincing prolly

love love love love love love love love love love love smokin

no photo
Mon 05/17/10 07:08 PM

no photo
Mon 05/17/10 06:54 PM

I have to agree. I have dated women older than me and thay know how to treat a man, especially in bed.smokin

no photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:32 AM
cherry desertsmokin