Community > Posts By > ghostrider998

no photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:14 AM
drunk. LOLsmokin

no photo
Sun 05/16/10 08:38 AM

Who needs to ask? Lick your eyebrows, and she will beg you for it.

Yep, its that friggen easy...and you gotta do the finger guns too, with sound effects...works like a charm, I'm tellin ya!

I like that, animation and sound affects, cool.

no photo
Wed 05/12/10 06:02 PM
I alwas go after the women with wild hair dos, tattoos,and body piercings all over that want to party 24/7 and I can't keep up with them.

no photo
Wed 05/12/10 05:36 PM

"except for the other night when we were talking about my car ( a 98 mustang cobra covertable with matalic red paint)"

sounds more like YOU like talking about your car

Ya I do alot. I'm one of those type of person thats kinda shy and don't talk much until a conversation starts about cool cars and hotrods then a big light go on in my head and I could talk for hours nonstop.

ice blue 2011 GTflowerforyou

orgasm material

Ya those new 5.0 mustangs are cool,just need to get my monney tree to grow faster so I can get one of them too.

no photo
Wed 05/12/10 05:31 PM
just need to chillout and party some moresmokin

no photo
Wed 05/12/10 05:27 PM
Ya I know this question seems a little odd, but heres my situation. Four years ago a woman broke my heart really bad. So I bought a bike and said the hell with dating if all I'm gonna get is a broken heart after six or so months and never dated anyone for four years. But this winter I started getting this lonely feeling and wanted a woman in my life again. When I meet this woman the other week and she seemed to be interested in me I stared to get all these butterflys in me making me nevouse wondering if when start making moves toward her, If I still knew the sighs that woman makes when she really likes me. But I feel it is all slowly coming back.smokin

no photo
Wed 05/12/10 10:59 AM
I'm still talking to the lady I was talking about in the post I made Monday night. I have learned that maybe she just wants to be a FWB and that I dropped the L bomb way too soon. When it comes to asking for sex I'm kinda shy because I'm afraid that if I asked too soon in a friendship or relationship she would think that all I wanted was sex and nothing else. There for I usually wait until she asks or starts making sexual moves to me, well unless I'm drunk. I kinda have a wild and crazy side that comes out when I'm drunk. Do women like that when a man waits untill they want sex and lets the woman make the first move?

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 06:13 PM
I think too much

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 05:43 PM
don't forget about the full survice oil change and lube job.smokin

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 05:37 PM
I'm 30 and I would date anyone from 21 to 45. 21 there old enough to drink and join me legaly in a bar and any one over 45 would be like dating a grandma in a way to me because all there children would be married and have childern and id be dating someone that has grandchildren.

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 05:09 PM

"except for the other night when we were talking about my car ( a 98 mustang cobra covertable with matalic red paint)"

sounds more like YOU like talking about your car

Ya I do alot. I'm one of those type of person thats kinda shy and don't talk much until a conversation starts about cool cars and hotrods then a big light go on in my head and I could talk for hours nonstop.

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 05:02 PM

yeah, and you might want to find something more interesting to chat about than your automobile...

Like sex???I'm a little shy when it comes to that and usally wait for her to start that kind of conversation or starts touching me in a sexual way, then I'll jump in.

no photo
Tue 05/11/10 10:29 AM
thanks

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:19 PM
shes at work now and i'll just wait untill tomarrow and see if she texts me if not i think i'll brew up somthing to say and she'll maybe forget about me getting all serouse and get back on the freind only path.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 08:06 PM

I don't know maybe she is shy and she was trying to talk about something that interested you. That or she was casing the joint......smokin

I'm thinking I should just call her because you can tell if there interested in what u said or if you said somthing that disapointed them when you can hear there voice.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:55 PM
Also was wondering if she was just wanting to be friends and i'm jumping in too soon saying I really like har and lover her and should cool my jets and see what happens after a few more weeks. I feel like I could be scareing her away and just be happy she wants to be friends.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:50 PM

I wonder what she drives.:smile:

"POS neon" as she called it

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:47 PM

it seems to me like a lot of guys want a slut in the bedroom and a lady in the living room.

so why can't us women find a guy who's a little bit of both too?

i don't think any of us want the wishy washy geek nor the macho jerk, but rather someone who has qualities across the board.

your search will end here just let me know, I'll come to the rescue.smokin

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:43 PM

She might have a crush on your car.:smile:

Ya I get that all the time its a chick magnet but I would for once like to find on that likes the driver too.

Does she like driving? Or does she like being chauffered?:smile:

Id have to say driving. she wants the car when I'm not using it

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:41 PM

She might have a crush on your car.:smile:

Ya I get that all the time its a chick magnet but I would for once like to find on that likes the driver too.
Don't let a woman know about the car until after YOU have her attention!

I didn't tell har about my car for a week but when i told her about it it was all she wanted to talk about.