Community > Posts By > ghostrider998

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 05:29 PM
I'm bored of feeling my self can I feel you chrissysmokin blushing

no photo
Sat 03/06/10 04:43 PM
You need find the federal labor laws and read all the fine print and then get an appointment with a atturney, around here they don't charge for the first hour and you can get ALOT of free legal advice in an hour if you have all your ducks in a row when you go see one.
I only see two way out of this situation. Your friend is screwed and just gonna have to bend over and take in the a**frustrated or get a lawyer and sue the guy for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ buckspitchfork

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 10:03 PM
I like you, your kewl smitten drinker

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 10:00 PM

NEED A MAN WITH A WIRE HANGER IN HIS PANTS

(or something as long as that -- to hang my sheets to dry!)

I think I might, I think I can help you out.waving

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 09:57 PM
That was some great popcorn, You should have a BUDWISER too it makes the popcorn even better.smokin

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 09:26 PM
thanks heart:heart: smokin

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 09:24 PM
Long time ago I was dating this chick that was useing a few drugs. She really loved me, but I have to leave after one day I droped her off to buy some more and the next thing I know she's running back to my truck screaming and theres three bad a** mexicans shooting holes in my truck, good thing they were to high to shoot streat.

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 08:55 PM

whoa spock shades

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Popcorn can I have some too?winking

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 08:53 PM
B or C, depends on what mood im in.

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 08:40 PM
Na they just streach the truth into a nimposible to understandable words.

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:53 PM
SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE SINGLE ,,, VERRY AVALIABLE ,,, MY CALINDER IS OPEN ALL WEEEKEND

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:50 PM
I need some desert, I like it juicy and hotsmokin smokin

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:48 PM
I'm hot and horrny 2 nite!smokin smokin

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:42 PM

I like nice guys.......

Cause then I can mold them.....

Into the bad guys I love!!!!:heart:

HHmmm I don't like moldingsad2

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:40 PM
One moment let me fire up the grill I'll make you a nice juicy steak and a backed potatoe. You like grilled peppers?

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:23 PM

The only way I want a nice guy is if he's freaking hot and can cook. Otherwise, away with them! Bring on the azzholes, what I usually date....

I don't know what you call freaking hot, but I can cook up a mean chocolate fudge cake.smokin

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:19 PM
HOT TOMALLIE smokin

no photo
Fri 03/05/10 07:14 PM

MY NICE GUY APPLICATION: To Chrissy.To begin I'm gentle and caring, a lover not a fighter, a good listener, will do anything for a friend, and when it comes to that time in a relationship I'll give you an everlasting pleasure that only a nice guy can give you.

Ghost, that is very nice. I have to be honest. This thread was started as a joke. The fact that it's reached nine pages makes it even funnier. I hope you have a great time playing in the forums. I'm not in the market for a nice guy or otherwise. I'm very busy finding myself though. LOL

Again, have fun and enjoy this thread.

wow...someone sharing something real..only to be told this was all a joke..viscous..case in point of nice guys finishing last...in fact...not evening finishing at all..cause they are not even in the race..

Rocco, if you actually read the thread from the beginning, I state very clearly it was a homage to another thread about nice guys. I only re-stated it to make sure he understood. I thought I was being considerate. So are you now saying that nice guys can't ready therefore finish last or are not in the race. Because that's discrimination.

smoke and mirrors, lies and deceit...get the f*c out the kitchen if you can't stand the heat...like i said, all is fair in love & war and those that aren't privy to this will get disemboweled..dog eat dog, and yes, nice guys are not even in the race..the poor lad that responded, do you think he is in the race to win your affection...hell no, why - cause this is all a joke to you, for him, I strongly suspect it was not; therefore, he is not even in the race...need I make the dots closer so that you can make the connection.

Roko

Roco I think you could use a beer and a smoke smokin and just chill out, this poor lad wasn't born yesterdsy, By the way nice guys RULE!!, Nice guy still her if any one still looking. waving

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:14 PM
HHHMMMMM Let me think about that???? Nice guy gets the hot belly dancer that wants to cuddled and carressed and love and hugged and kissed and loved and hugged :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: smokin :banana:

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:54 PM

if everything was free...drinker

:thumbsup: :smile: :smile: :wink: :smile: :thumbsup: waving flowers smitten flowerforyou love love smooched love drinker love love smokin