Community > Posts By > ghostrider998

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:39 PM

I'll try to be quieter next time.:angel:

Be sure to bring the coconut oil or coco-butter next time...these whelps are... well, damn they still hurt so good!

:banana: :laughing:

whips and wild animal noise's and loud sceaming, she got a sister that sounds like fun.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:31 PM

We are wonderful!! Question? Where are the tall men hiding?

here I am, here I am, here I am! tall guy here.smokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:29 PM

I know what I like and what I want more, it used to be about pleasing my man now its about pleasing us both, men get really turned on when the woman gets into it more and I NEVER have to fake it now soooo I think I am much better than when I was younger.
[/quote

I love it when a lady has enough experince to give me two orgasmssmokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:24 PM
WOW you look gorgeous, so how tall are you looking for, and I think you should check out las vegas for your next trip.smokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:12 PM

cheating, lying, disrespectful towards me, un kind and judgmental towards others, not treating me like the princess I am. :angel:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin flowers for the princess

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:08 PM

Only when you date outside the human race.

If they are not from this world, I might have to say no to them, other than that I am more interested in the kind of person you are on the inside.

dating aliens from mars might be exciting!

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:06 PM
If its desease free go for itlaugh

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:00 PM
and taking advantage of my kindness

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:58 PM
someone trying to change me

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:51 PM
You got alot of tools and know how to use them, I like that.smokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:43 PM

drool

nice nice,love flowers smokin I was sleepy, now I'm awake.drool

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:16 PM
my job sucks just wanna get drunk and call in sick.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:59 PM
I'm thinking I neeed to have another haircutlove

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:54 PM
:thumbsup: this double layer fudge chocolate cake is delicious !

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:49 PM
what if your friends girlfriend locks me and her in the bathroom when cutting my hair and tells my friend to go in the other room.smokin that was a month ago and there not togther any more.
smokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:24 PM
How to tell if a lady is into you and even beter if she want to do you.smokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 05:07 PM

:heart: :wink: Everybody can be assumed a NICE PERSON.

Its through LIVING around or with them when YOU find out their TRUTH of the person they REALLY are.

THERE IS A HUGH DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SELF-ABUSE, and BEING REALLY A NICE PERSON..

NICE-PEOPLE,,have SOME people take that as a means to USE their kindness as knowing THEY will not leave them over small things or make big deals over small things.
And them FEW who live this eventually turns into abuse as to how THEY BECOME so used by the other,,,they come to tollerate more and more until they reach their breaking point and LEAVE that relationship..

So the concept of a NICE-GUY,,or a NICE WOMAN, is one that is ALL in the minds of those seeking to THINK many are mean and hateful,,yet in fact,,MANY of both sexs,,,,,ONCE were THE PERFECT NICE PERSON AT THEIR START,,,its LIVING THROUGH A BAD EXPERIENCE THAT NOW CHANGES SO MANY.

Thats my take,,:wink: drinker

I hear you there. I met this lady that though I was the cools friend on the earth because I'd alwas drop every thing when she needed help but when I needed help she'd just ignore me. what a *********smokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 04:51 PM
Knowledge is power but us it wisely,and for the situation your in you need to set boundaries and keep them 100% and don't let anyone walk over them.smokin

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 04:28 PM
MY NICE GUY APPLICATION: To Chrissy.To begin I'm gentle and caring, a lover not a fighter, a good listener, will do anything for a friend, and when it comes to that time in a relationship I'll give you an everlasting pleasure that only a nice guy can give you.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 10:12 AM
When they can't talk about whats bothering them. I had a exgirlfriend that never said anything bad about me untill six months into the relationship then just f*** n bluwup at me and riped my a** for 2 hours about every little thing that pissed her off over the 6 months.