Community > Posts By > ghostrider998

no photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:33 PM

Well I know got a bunch of hotties. bigsmile

Hi Ruth, what you say we get together since your one of my matches, I alwas liked you....flowerforyou :tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:14 PM

oh he just a big clown lol kidding ok im going back to my corner lol

I think he needs to go to his corner. laugh
ya all old men need to be put in there corners lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

On the other hand I'll just build a nice fire place and install a big screen tv in the corner......happy maybe a mini bar also:tongue: :tongue:

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 06:12 PM

oh he just a big clown lol kidding ok im going back to my corner lol

I think he needs to go to his corner. laugh
ya all old men need to be put in there corners lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway frown noway noway frown noway noway noway shocked shocked shocked surprised surprised surprised what what what tears tears tears tears :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:48 PM
Kinda sounds like she got back together with an ex and then moved in with the ex when she moved. Was friends with a chik that did stuff like that in my younger bad boy trouble maker, run from the cops all the time college days.

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:35 PM
I'm here to play the match makeing, sounds like fun..:tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:10 PM
dating a chick 10 years younger thatn me is alwas great but I'm old enough that I'm geting tired of teaching them how to please me in bed.devil I would be nice to meet a lady that would be able to find all my horny spots on her own and blow my doors off in bed!devil devil smokin waving

no photo
Tue 01/25/11 05:01 PM
in need of a emotionally wrecked Jamacian girlsmokin :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/11/10 07:14 PM
Where's Kissablekiss, did I scare her,lol, was I to hot to handle.lol

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 10:36 PM

noway there's alot of dirty minds in here thinking skinny guys a gay.noway just rude people.noway
ghostrider even if u were gay, I would like u

I am teasing u - sorry - didnt mean to offend

honestly I think it's no one's beeswax what you wear - if u like e m wear 'em - heck - if ur as cute in them as those hair rockers from the 80s - I might haveta smack up.

I Know just had to give you a hard time. lol.

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 10:34 PM
Edited by ghostrider998 on Sat 12/04/10 10:35 PM

noway there's alot of dirty minds in here thinking skinny guys a gay.noway just rude people.noway
ghostrider even if u were gay, I would like u

I am teasing u - sorry - didnt mean to offend

honestly I think it's no one's beeswax what you wear - if u like e m wear 'em - heck - if ur as cute in them as those hair rockers from the 80s - I might haveta smack up.

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 09:59 PM

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 09:44 PM
what happened to the good old days of G I Joe and the Smurfs, I liked those cartoons.

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 09:39 PM
thats cold ,, lets cuddle for warmth chelsea

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 09:29 PM
that red haired chik, she can't be up to no good with all that red. lol

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 09:26 PM
red hair ,

that sexy red hair.

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 09:16 PM
Ha all its Saturday night time to light the fire and party all night.

got five kegers and my bonfire!!!smokin

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 04:48 PM
Exactly krupa, show the junk off and they like it.

Also I got a pair of RUDE skinny I wear to the bar every once in a while just to give the wemon **** because I can drink budweiser and eat beef jerky all nite and fit into those jeans. It makes them jealous.smokin

no photo
Sat 12/04/10 04:18 PM

Men should definately not do skinny jeans, not sexy unless they have truly got the body to carry it off

If your talking about the upper half, I'll have somethig to show oof this spring after a winter in the gym.. but what if I said that Levis skinny jeans are on of the few that fit me correctly and I don't need a belt to keep the up.smokin

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 06:37 PM

man gotta have some meat on his bones....

I got meat. It's just realy lean meat with little fat.smokin

no photo
Fri 12/03/10 05:18 PM

well I am always the strange one...I like them.either or would suit me...I am used to the skinny jeans...my son insist upon Super skinny..

I got a pair of those super skinny too. they fit me nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11