Community > Posts By > ghostrider998

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:39 PM

I would have to say that no she doesn't. I tell my sons that if a woman is interested in you then she will want to know all about you and she will ask questions. Also, an interested woman ALWAYS responds. I don't know the whole story but from what you have said I would advise you not to get your hopes up on this one.

She stoll my heart when I saw her. shes 40 and looks only 26 but im 30 but she doennt know that yet. I texted her saying she beutiful and things I like about her but she havent text like that about me.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:34 PM

She might have a crush on your car.:smile:

Ya I get that all the time its a chick magnet but I would for once like to find on that likes the driver too.

no photo
Mon 05/10/10 07:24 PM
I met this lady the other weekend at the bat and we talked about everthing and we had a great time and she gave me her number and said I could text her any time. When I text her she dousen't say much when she responds except for the other night when we were talking about my car ( a 98 mustang cobra covertable with matalic red paint) but rest of the night all she wanted to talk about was my car not me or how much she liked me or any thing like that. When I text her asking when we could meet up again she alwas has to talk with her friend or friends first and see what going on. So I texted her earlyer tonight saying I really liked her and wanted to meet again to get to know her better and she never responded.

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 11:30 PM
never met any one from brazil before.Your pics are cool, Id say keep the doggy pic and every thing else looks ok to me. see ya in the forumssmokin

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 11:10 PM

I think Freud would say that Chrissy is desperate for a nice guy in an attempt to overcompensate for a bad experience she had with a bad boy. Some good fun with a bad boy like me will fix her pretty quick (depending on how badly messed up in the head she is). glasses :wink: pitchfork

I am completely beyond repair.ohwell

Mechanic on duty here. can I have a try at fixing you chrissy. I can check both you double berrel DEMON carborator, flow test your intake, check openness and clearance in all other ports and holes, then I can change your oil and then fill you up with mine. a complete full survice fixxer upper service here.waving tongue2

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:49 PM
I love the adredlin rush of an orgasm and then the feeling of pure happyness and all your worrys just dissaper for that moment .smokin

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:39 PM

It's possible.

You really think it possible?smokin

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:34 PM
Nice pic hannahwaving

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:32 PM
slaphead just watch Jerry Sringer show and tadke notes on what happens to people who cheat on each other. smokin

no photo
Fri 05/07/10 10:24 PM
No sex until marrage. Hmm that would be like going to a bar and not drinking any alcohal. what the ****!!smokin

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 08:30 PM
I know, I got a idea I should invent a computer that will give the user a little electrical shock when they forget about others feeling they aboused.pitchfork smokin

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 08:19 PM

wonder what men find the most attractive about a woman or what are you truly looking for in a woman

Well to be honest I find long sexxy legs dark hair beutiful smile and of coarce booobbys are attractive to me. Also it would be nice to find a woman that dosen't have issues with her figure, I just hate it when thay ask if they look fat, they gat mad no matter what you say.smokin

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 08:12 PM

Men don't understand women,and women don't understand men.I guess it is one of those things that if u figured everything out u would no longer be interested.The best advise I can give is to not put a lot of effort in trying to understand,if someone stops talking to u move on.It is their loss anyway-NEXT!

Ya I usally say f*** it and move on. This post is what I was thinking about at that moment. Tomarrow will be a new day and I'll forget about it. LIfe goes on!smokin

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 08:04 PM

people forget that there is theoretically a human with feelings they are communicating with. plus some people just don't care. i find that most people are decent. don't let the inbreds get you down. and just for clarity sake i don't believe we have much in common. there aren't many people who catch my interest. oh and the ones who have are fabulous until date time and they no show. i'm still disappointed. being stood up not fun. happens though :((

Ya it's sad when people forget about the other persons feeling. I have been doing this internet dating for around a year and sadly theres alot of people who complaine about hurt feeling and can't find a decent human being, but there just as bad.

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:18 PM
My brain is hungrey for information and if some day I could understand all wemon life would be wonderful.smokin

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:13 PM
The right passionate kiss can make a girls engine over rev and have a meltdown and make them so horny there blushing and sweating in a matter of seconds. It a natural god made tallent I was born with. The tough part is god forgot to give me the tallent to pick up weman.

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:56 PM
Last week I was talking with this woman over a POF for four days then she just stoped talking to me and never said WHY. Also she mailed ME wanting to talk to ME and she said we had alot in common and wanted to know me. Sooo rude, If I mailed a woman saying I wanted to talk and then changed my mind and didn't want to any more I would tall her so. But that seems tooo hard for wemon to do. And whats with leaving there profile up on a dating only site when there not dating no more. Is it too hard to click on hide profile of atleast say they found a man and are not looking any more.

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:41 PM

Being single is a whole lot better than being hooked up with the wrong one. It's a hell of a lot easer to get rid of a pet hamster that bites than a wife that makes your life miserable.glasses

I hear ya, I alwas seem to find ones that like to cheat, steel, and lie all the time. frustrated Stayed single for a year and saved enough money to gat a new bike!smokin

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:25 PM
Chrissy you should just ignore the city boys at home depot and stay with the good old corn feed american country boys like me! smokin

no photo
Sat 03/27/10 05:03 PM

I see myself holding you close to me,
Squeezing your body tight.
But for all I see as I daydream-
I know I'll get tenfold tonight.

Running my palms across your breast,
As you tremble and bite your lip.
Feeling your hands upon my chest,
The softness of each fingertip.

Tasting your neck so sweet, so soft,
And slowly lowering my kiss.