Community > Posts By > kthnxbye

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:48 PM
Wow just wow .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 07:12 PM
Physical attraction is first and what makes me walk away is a shallow personality . I have a zero desire to make her feel inferior to me and I will not stick around long at all if I feel I'm being manipulated. Had more than one overconfident woman find that out the hard way . I am a human being , I will treat you like a human being but you will not treat me lesser than one . There are vastly worse things than being alone. Take no guff from the swine. There is a twisted pleasure to walking away from someone that mistreats you , leave them to roll in their own waste , they will.

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 06:45 PM
I received a message from a very lovely lady ( name ommitted to protect the guilty)a little earlier , had a very nice conversation, let her know that I was very interested and things flowed . I'm thinking besides having the weekend off , this was a pretty good day and I have a smile . I can always use one of those!

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 05:47 PM
White Zombie -Supercharger Heaven. It is NOT heresy and I will NOT recant!

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:21 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sat 01/17/15 04:27 PM
Unfortunately , a House Reprensentative did indeed make a speech demanding we apologize to Al Qaeda , and she was raked over the coals for it as she well deserved . She felt the enhanced interrogation techniques were too brutal but one would think beheading someone without any form of sedation might go a little past waterboarding .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 04:13 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sat 01/17/15 04:14 PM
I would be thrilled to see a 3rd party emerge and get back to what we elect these people to do , represent us instead on trying to get one up on "that other party". When you have a gov't representative demanding we apologize to those poor mistreated Al Qaeda terrorists , there is something very fundamentally wrong with who we are putting in office .I can't imagine an apology for the Twin Towers , public beheadings or attacks on innocent civilians worldwide. We've lost our way .This thread was not meant to become political , although I suppose with the theme , it had to be , nor was it intended to be a personal attack on lil ol' "bloke" me but I don't sweat little, insignificant things such as that. There are multiple problems with America, as a person born on this soil , I see them in my life daily . There are great things about here too. If we want to be this benevolvent entity that rushes out to save the world maybe we shouldn't do the things we've done , Republican , Democrat or a friggin' Martian. There will never be world unity but we could do a much better job than we've done . Our military is one of the best in the world . Instead of going to unwinnable wars and lingering , maybe we should have used it for what we used to , support our allies in conflicts , not profit from it . Still , for all her faults , I still love this country and wouldn't want to live anywhere else .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 03:50 PM
If you look at Obama's track record , there is some good and there is some bad . Not the best POTUS we've had ,hardly what can considered "bashing" , our gov't is terrible as a whole , not necessarily any one party's fault .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 03:41 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sat 01/17/15 03:43 PM
Arm myself to teeth , pick up a female survivor and head for the farm in the middle of nowhere .Bring it , don't sing it, cabin boy .Always have plan , ready for Ebola if our undependable gov't drops the ball as I suspect they just might .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:30 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sat 01/17/15 01:32 PM

I don't cry anymore . One would have to feel something to be able to do that .
You meant you 've lost feelings?
Not so much lost them but retreated in my safe , walled area where nothing affects me I had a very firm reminder of how cold the world is , early this morning . I'd rather not elaborate on that .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:26 PM
I love reading posts like the one above this one , ones that make you think. Well said , msharmony!

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 01:00 PM
A little humility could really do a lot for us . We are all humans .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 12:48 PM
The US has taken a decided downturn and our leadership is very inept now . A lot of us try to hide our heads in the sand and ignore what is going on around us .We tend to stay wrapped up in our own sphere , oblivious to the rest of the world . It's like nobody exists to us .Neither of our political parties show any kind of leadership , our foreign policy is nonexistent , and the manufacturing of goods has shifted from this nation to China . Yet , we still think we are this omnipotent entity that everyone else should look up to. I , for one , strongly dislike Obama and disagree with how he has lead the country . We are rapidly reaching critical mass before collapse. The real issue is if the US collapses, everyone else will go with us , except for a handful of nations . You will see a new leadership emerge from the ashes . Our treatment of a long standing ally , Israel, is atrocious .The corporations have shifted their industrial centers to foreign lands as outsourcing labor is vastly cheaper and short term profits increase while long term take a nosedive . It is hard to buy that new car with foodstamps . Racial division has become a major issue and I really do not understand what the real problem suddenly has emerged , other than the fact that instigators like Al Sharpton have blown it completely out of proportion . Michelle Obama went on record as saying shewas a victim of racism . Really ????? She's the First Lady of the US , how has she been discriminated against? We took on adversaries like Viet Nam , where these people were willing to die for their cause down to the last man and we lost because of it . We took on radical Islam where these people are not only willing to die for their cause to the last man but willing to take all the innocents they can with them .We are not the superheroes we think we are . We are unraveling from the inside out from emerging liberal demands that want impossible lofty goals to be accomplished and ones that are really bad ideas .Instead of a "can do"approach to the Ebola crisis , we seem to have no approach at all. The current administration seems to want us to fail , do evrything they can to see it happen , yet here some of us are , defending their actions while turning a blind eye to the reality . The nation may or may not fall in my lifetime but if we do not change our course , it WILL fall. We may have been the standard to strive for once upon a time be we are no longer that , we have become a laughingstock yet our pride blinds us .It will not save us and plenty of outsiders will be only too happy to see us go down hard.

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/17/15 11:57 AM
I don't cry anymore . One would have to feel something to be able to do that .

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:48 PM
Good Lord , if the PMS became synchronized, Hell would be a much more comfortable place to dwell...

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:34 PM
Very heavy sedation ...

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:29 PM
Guns don't kill people but they sure do help . Sex doesn't necessarily define your happiness but well... ya know ...

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 06:25 PM
Just for future reference: dating , being on a dating website or anything that be construed as adultery in the process of a divorce is a VERY bad idea . The other party can use it against you so don't do it ! For at least 90 days , be celibate and very quiet or be good at concealing it.

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 05:48 PM
We're all figments of your imagination, just so you know...

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 02:01 PM
Wanna see if they are real? One word:Skype.The green flag drops and the BS stops ...

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:56 PM
Most likely a mild virus , run a scan and quarantine any fishy programs . Install AdBlockPlus