Community > Posts By > kthnxbye

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/05/15 05:37 PM
I really don't have an issue with being asked what I do , not trying to hide it . It can just ...get a bit awkward ..one of those things you tell them and hold your breath while you wait for a reaction.I'm not gonna run off with a model , as I stated previously , they're not really relationship material .

kthnxbye's photo
Mon 01/05/15 03:14 AM
Absolutely not and I also will not date somebody that is separated . Clean up YOUR mess before you make a new one .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/04/15 10:00 AM
I was waiting for a few more replies but I will define " has it together" . I work every day I'm supposed to at two jobs, live at my own place ( both my parents are deceased so it hasn't been an option for years), have more than one nice vehicle , no police record ever , not an alcoholic or a drug user ,and it is well in my capability to show a lady a very nice evening regularly while being a total gentleman doing it. In other words , I do have something going for myself yet I do not think I am God's gift to anything . I'm not filthy rich but I do just fine and I don't need anyone to take care of me but rather to share what I have with a partner.Admittedly , there is a side effect of the job , I do love a gal dressed to the nines but what guy doesn't? I also love a gal in comfy clothes snuggled up next to me watching a movie at home . I'm happy with what I've accomplished and I like the dude in the mirror , he's a pretty good dude with a little common sense .

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/04/15 04:31 AM
Frankenstein never scared me but marsupials do.... 'cause they're fast...

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/04/15 04:24 AM
Point blank : I am an editor for a pinup model magazine/ FB page . Part of my duties include approving photo submissions and answering messages from models for support of magazine guidelines . I see more 5" stiletto heels and thigh highs in a day than most guys see in months , 'tis the nature of the beast . I pose this question for the fairer gender because the guys are just going to tell me what a lucky S.O.B. I am . Yeah , I know, thanks...I tend to be upfront and completely honest with what I do as I feel concealing it would make it vastly worse . I also find a lot of the models tend to be tempermental , narcissistic and rather shallow , not really what you look for in a potential romance .I usually get 2 reactions when I tell a woman what I do : A. the green eyed monster bares its' fangs and roars or B. she feels intimidated , and tries too hard . It's not like that and I am comfortable being me. I'll take a good heart/ nice looks over stunning looks any day . Pretty packages do not always have pretty contents and there are much worse things than being alone out there.

My question is this : How would you feel if you met a guy that has it together , very laid back but does this for a paycheck ? Should I be completely open about this right off the bat or hold it back until a spark has been established? It's definitely R-rated but not X-rated by any means and while a little racy , not sleazy . It has opened a lot of doors for me in terms of advancing in this career and there's no telling where it will take me . Just wanted some input on this rather delicate topic.

kthnxbye's photo
Sun 01/04/15 03:35 AM
Taking her to McDonald's on a first date , call me crazy here but I'm thinking it might not be the classiest move....

1 2 3 4 6 Next