Community > Posts By > kthnxbye

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:52 PM
Hey you kids! Get of my yard! Little brats!I 've been with older women , been with younger , the wise person chooses someone that makes them happy , not because of a category . But what do I know? I'm old ( a really nice label to attach to anyone , women just love to be called this,good luck with that .... )

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:31 AM
As soon as they try to get me off M2 to chat-the party is OVER! Chatting on here is fairly safe and none of your privacy is compromised. The general rule of online dating sites:if it is too good to be true , it probably is .

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/16/15 03:20 AM
SLIPKNOT -What else is there at 5:19 am?

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:49 PM
You just moved into an apartment full of cockroaches and there's no bug spray that will kill this vermin . Block them and keep searching . I had a little fun with one last night , they are pretty obvious . The morons haven't figured out the majority of us are wise to them or maybe they have and are just pests anyway.

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:17 AM
I live in a large metropoloitan area . The sky doesn't have too many stars at night . When I return to the rural area , the sky has clusters of stars . The contrast is amazing . You do need to take the time to appreciate what's always been here before we invaded it and what will always be after we are extinct . Simple beauty can be a masterpiece if you look with the right eyes ...

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:51 AM
This did not end well ....

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:44 AM
Marilyn Manson -Deep Six , I hadn't heard this before and it is quite good .

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:25 AM
I have been 21 for 27 years now and I'm staying right here . What is this "adult" that you speak of ? Adultery , yes , adult , NO!

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:20 AM
Holy googly moogly , I'm gonna be 50 in two more years . If no sex is what 50 is , I am NOT going there ... Y'all have fun with that whole no sex thing ...

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:16 AM
Aw jeez , ya chop up a couple of family members with an axe , suddenly , you're marked for life . I tell ya , I was just having a bad day!

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:12 AM
I think the government is keeping us in the dark about how severe the Ebola outbreak is ... Aliens? Not so much..

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 06:02 PM

Kthx rule #579: The male shall never ever ever stand in line at the checkout with a box of tampons , not gonna happen. That is an instant "Oh yeah , HE'S whipped.."

nor shall he ever hold his woman's purse!
Precisely!

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:37 PM
OPEC dropped the price of crude oil to discourage oil drilling in the US . We have a LOT more in the ground than they do .

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 05:26 PM
Don't get me wrong , I love my nation and I'm glad to be born here (except Obama -NOT a fan of his policies) . We were made out to be very arrogant and self -centered and I suppose we are a little self centered . We live excessively to a point. I talked to a co-worker who was an immigrant from Viet Nam , she thought the streets would be paved with gold when she first arrived and the skyscrapers were one occupant dwellings . No , America is not that..

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:17 PM
Whoopsie , meant to post this in General Discussion , my fault

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:10 PM
Or get a better phone , my device allows me to view the site as I would on a PC.

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:06 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Wed 01/14/15 01:07 PM
From visiting other websites , I gathered the general consensus that we are a bunch of rich , spoiled brats that always demand we get our way.... or else. The truth is hardly that way , most of us have to find a decent job , work hard and live our lives with that line of thought if we wish to do well, or pretty much survive . In this thread, I'd like to get the opinions of different cultures than our own and see what the rest of the world truly thinks of us
We are definitely NOT the center of the universe .

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 11:21 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Wed 01/14/15 11:23 AM
This will not end well . Reality sucks and while a fairytale ending would be great , it never ends up that way. I fell in love with a retired exotic dancer ( read that as stripper) ,she asked me to move in with her and I did . Things went well for a little while but then came the meth abuse and liter of vodka per day . I couldn't take it anymore and waited one day until she left , packed my things and took off . A tiger does not change its' stripes , no matter how bad you want it to .

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/14/15 02:04 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Wed 01/14/15 02:05 AM
That was my line of thought , Navygirl. One of the finer points in the art of romance is knowing when not to be overly aggressive . I do think asking a lady to kiss her is very respectful and not a sign of weakness or fear , it's just showing a little manners. Another thing I try very hard to do is make a first date as comfortable and pleasant as possible . The first 30 minutes are going to be a nervous on both parties' part ( never seen it happen differently) but once the genuine conversation starts and the tension eases , it gets much more warm and relaxing . The evening just flows in a natural direction . Guys are afraid of rejection just as much as ladies are and nothing is a given until there is a mutual attraction , it just goes up after that .It took a lot to get to this point but it sure is nice when it does , isn't it ?

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/13/15 12:24 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Tue 01/13/15 12:31 AM
At 5'11" and 175 lbs . , no moobs to be had , not even a manssiere ...I haz a sad now.. At 45 , I lived with a 55 year old redhead that the Good Lord was very kind to when he built her Women over 50 can be very appealing . I , for one , prefer females close to my age , what could I possibly have in common with a 22 year old? And I would suspect her motives would not be that pure to be with a 48 year old .Women can age quite gracefully , I humbly submit Spohia Loren , Raquel Welch , Ann Margaret Taylor for just a few examples