Community > Posts By > kthnxbye

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 10:02 PM
Yeah , because that Ls1 is completely stock .... snicker...

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 07:50 PM
This thread is not going too well for the OP , just an observation.

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 07:48 PM
I've been on here about a week and have encountered a couple of fakes and a flake. I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet and the forums are a nice substitute for Facebook so sticking with it . Serious indicator of a fake , the profile is devoid of any info , in her early 30s and her about just says "Hi!". No thanks...

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 07:39 PM
You probably can pass the one thing I can't: a gas station .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 10:20 AM
I'll throw out a personal theory here : the need by humans for instant gratification . A lot of people think their inbox should be flooded within 5 minutes of activating their account and when reality smacks them , they are disappointed when they find out that perhaps they are not all that and a bag of chips .You see posts in this very forum expressing a tinge of bitterness by new users complaining about no messages after being signed up for a day or two and they cannot fathom why this is. A particularly attractive person might be turned off when the messages come from pervs or unattractive candidates to them .Maybe the entire experience is a bit overwhelming and not what they expected at all. Who knows , really ? We're not them.There isn't one answer etched in stone answer to this but a sum of different reasons .Everyone wants to feel they are unique and stand out then are a bit put off when it just isn't so .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 10:02 AM
Upon perusing , I noticed a sore lacking of any talk of the automotive hobby . I can't be the only car guy in here so I thought I might start a discussion about a passion of mine- cars. Anything with 4 wheels is interesting so let's what your money pit is and what you've done to it to make your own . To start out , my financial drain is an '89 Camaro RS convertible that has a complete drivetrain swap from a '99 Trans Am donor : LS1 with a six speed manual and all the the upgrades needed to handle the horsepower increase . And just to be completely obnoxious , I left the RS badges on it so unsuspecting victims will think it still has the monster 305 TBI until the exhaust note clues them in that something is not quite as it seems .

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 09:17 AM
Asking the same question 15 times whilst wording it different in hopes that somebody will say what you want to hear is rather annoying ,like say "Are older women into younger men?' or "sex before marriage?" especially when the topic is right below the same one you just posted . As we all know , Insanity is repeating the same actions over and over in hopes of a different outcome . If you beat a dead horse , it is not going to get up as it is still dead . Just a little food for thought ....

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 09:00 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Sat 01/10/15 09:06 AM
As of Jan.1 , 2015 , Facebook has a new privacy policy that you agreed to or your profile gets deleted . In essence , you agreed to give FB complete access to any and all devices you use to participate on their site . They sell your data to 3rd party advertisers for a profit and target ads specifically to your profile in the possibility of you purchasing a product . it is very invasive and a complete disregard for your privacy in my opinion . Just visiting Facebook and not posting anything lets them go through your phone , computer or whatever you use . I no longer go on the personal account as I firmly believe it's none of Facebook's business what my personal data is and it is not for sale to the highest bidder . There are social media sites like Ello or tsu.co that do not go sticking ther nose where it doesn't belong . I feel the Facebook wankers have made enough money and sneaky , underhand practices like this are completely unacceptable to me so screw them . As an added bonus , the US government also monitors your interaction to determine your "threat level".Um , no thanks . I'm not a terrorist or a dangerous violent criminal but I'd rather not have US Marshalls or FBI agents showing up at my door because they thought I said the wrong thing on a silly , drama ridden site that amounts to a whole lot of nothing to begin with . A nice little forum like this will do just fine to get my social media fix if I need one and not some giant faceless greedy corporation like Facebook . If you give them an inch , they will take a mile so don't give them an inch to begin with. Google " Facebook New Privacy Policy" and everything I stated here is in black & white.

kthnxbye's photo
Sat 01/10/15 08:37 AM
It's like a lot of things society tells you that you're not supposed to do , like get a tattoo or smoke cigarettes . maybe those things are bad for you but it should be your choice if you do them or not . if dating outside your race makes you happy , then who cares what other people think ? Are they living your life for you? I have been in relationships with women that were not white like I am and it's not a big deal to me . I've learned what the person inside is like is more important than what they look like on the outside , If she appeals to me , then it doesn't matter . Do I specifically look to date women outside of my race? No . If she makes me happy and I make her happy , then she could be purple for all I care . That's how it should be .

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/09/15 09:35 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Fri 01/09/15 09:37 AM
Really into HellYeah , supergroup composed of Pantera alumni and Mudvayne.
Slipknot
Slayer
Mushroomhead
Anthrax
Exodus
Testament

Haven't been to sleep from yesterday so my brain is drawing a blank on the rest of the list for the moment.

kthnxbye's photo
Fri 01/09/15 09:26 AM
Slipknot came out with "The Gray Chapter" and that makes 2014 worthwhile in itself.

kthnxbye's photo
Thu 01/08/15 05:39 PM
If I quit smoking , somebody would die and it wouldn't be me . That said , I tried the Vuse e-cig , not bad but not a real cig either. Ya got a problem with me smoking , then move on.

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/07/15 05:36 PM
Being that it is tied into my job , that would be a negative.

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/07/15 06:38 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Wed 01/07/15 06:39 AM
If you're into Facebook , beginning Jan 1st , 2015 , Facebook has complete access to any device you use to access their site . You happily agreed to this when they sent you the new Privacy Policy , forced you to comply or get deleted. They sell your information to third parties to "enhance your advertising experience". I call it data mining and precisely why I no longer participate in Facebook .As a bonus , the Federal government also has access to your Facebook profile to determine "your threat level". Yeah , I'm soooo gonna do that so I can see a ton of posts of what everybody had for breakfast . Ay yi yi ...

kthnxbye's photo
Wed 01/07/15 06:29 AM
Those crab rangoon thingies you get at Chinese buffets .I am happy when I have those and Long Island Teas ..

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:44 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Tue 01/06/15 05:45 PM
Went on a date with a very nice looking tattoo artist . She tells me she went to prison for meth . Ok , we all made some mistakes in our past . She THEN tells me she was indicted a month ago for the same offense . I cut the evening short .
Another gal tells me she got arrested for possession of marijuana , the cops took her kids and her vehicle . This was after I specified I wasn't interested in anyone with a drug problem in my profile.I also said I wasn't interested in anyone that was separated from their spouse , she was that , too . Kinda why I quit "fishing"...?

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:27 PM
Edited by kthnxbye on Tue 01/06/15 05:28 PM
Had a convo with a woman on here , we got to exchanging phone numbers, told her what I do , she didn't take it well . *sigh*

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/06/15 06:23 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Tue 01/06/15 06:25 AM
The biggie: micromanaging. I have no desire to control anyone or be controlled . Huge turnoff .
Secondly: Money , if she is more interested in my debit card than me , I will run to the hills . "Sugar " anything is not compatible with me , I don't want to be taken care of or take care of anybody . If I want to do something for her or her do something for me , it should come from the heart , not because we felt like we had to or lose the other person.

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/06/15 06:10 AM
If she can outdo me , I'm fine with it but that would not be an easy thing. Not from a competitive point of view , but from life outside of the internet .

kthnxbye's photo
Tue 01/06/15 05:31 AM
Edited by kthnxbye on Tue 01/06/15 05:33 AM
If someone I was interested in wanted to try her hand at pinup , I would not be against it but it would not be the primary focus of why I'm interested in her. I do have absolute authority to submit /approve any photos I think a good fit .Part of my duties are to find new faces.Keeping photos for myself ? Nah , I see this stuff daily .